Thread: Test P or E?

Big GB4 is offline Junior Member

Test P or E?

I have researched both a bit and I am unsure which one to go with. This will be my second cycle. I took D-bol a couple years ago. I am 23 years old, 165 lbs, 5'9", and I have a good diet. I consume roughly 3,000 calories per day. I also have very low BF, roughly 6,7%

I am looking to gain mass and strength, but I also want to be safe. What are the risks and gains associated with both? I also have clomid, any suggestions on an appropriate cycle and should I add anything to it?

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    If its your first time injecting I highly recommend test-e way less injections and prop can be very painful. Alot of guys might say to work on eating more and gaining some weight first by diet.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Big GB4 View Post
    I am...165 lbs, 5'9",
    I have a good diet
    I am looking to gain mass and strength
    contradictory statements

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    Dbol only cycle? 3,000 calorie diet for a bulk on a steroid cycle, let alone a normal bulk? *Sigh*

For a first cycle, 500mg Test E. Completely safe. Up that diet to at least 4k calories. Also, if you can, get some adex and HCG for on-cycle. HCG will keep the nuts going while adex will keep estro down.

Donno if I can get adex and HCG , is that a major issue?

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    Donno if I can get adex and HCG, is that a major issue?
    I know a lot of guys who would say no, but I'm a big fan of quick recoveries and having adex on hand if I feel like I need it. I wouldn't do a cycle without either, but that's just me. An AE for the PCT is 100% necessary though, and it seems like you already have one. Get them if you can as well as some bacteriostatic water to dilute the HCG . This makes it easier to dose.

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Test E every 3.5 days. Test P everyday. How many times do you wanna stick yourself. Test P can come with some site injection pain as well.

oc pitbull is offline Member
    dude you just need to eat more 5 9 at 165 is nothing man. bump up the calories and protien intake.

IAMCDN is offline Associate Member
    Prop really hurts like a bitch. I couldn't even train because the pain was so bad.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I shoot Prop ED and experience very little discomfort. But not something you want to try until you get a few cycles under your belt. As stated, Test E or C, 500mg per week, split into 2 injections (example;monday/thursday) would suit you well.

You don't need HCG for a test only cycle. Get some Adex before you start the cycle in case you develope gyno syptoms.

How long have you been lifting with a goal of gaining size? To get the most from a cycle, diet and training need to be on point. And, your PCT needs to be properly planned. What did you have in mind for your PCT?

See, i don't know if I can get adex. Know any legit websites? Is it even legal to purchase? Secondly, I DO have clomid. What is an appropriate dose to take and how often should it be taken?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    See, i don't know if I can get adex. Know any legit websites? Is it even legal to purchase?
    http://www.ar-r.com/shop/product_inf...products_id=98

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Good reference big. I even forget that AR has such a good variety of stuff. I have used the Letro, Clen and T3, but forget about the L-dex, Clomid, and Nolva.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    IMO you shouldn't touch the needles yet, you are only 165 lbs!!!!!
    You can easily add 15-20 in few months of good training and diet.

If you start a cycle with your current knowledge of diet (im sure it is not sufficient) you'll lose your best shot at AAS which is your 1st cycle.
    when gaining 2 lbs of muscle/month becomes almost immposible and your sure your diet is correct then go for it. But my friend you are waaaaaay far from there.

Thread Information