lovex is offline Associate Member

Confused regarding HcG

Hii,
    as I told before I want to start a first cycle in June 2009..I dont know whether to consider HcG or not ....As there were two thread giving me two different facts...ending me once again (whether to consider HcG or not)

HCG (Pregnyl) FAQ
    in the above thread X_Moe clearly says consider only last 3 to 4 weeks of your cycle

In some other thread
    it was said it not recommended to use it in cycle as HcG as it mimic LH and using it for long time in cycle can supress LH premanently.

In more thread
    It was said ..it recommended to use HcG throughtout the Cycle...without LH throut the cycle...and chances of regaining tentaticles size 100% is less..

PLS advice me AS Iam a NEWBIE .... Dont know whether to consider it or not
    Last edited by lovex; 12-21-2008 at 04:46 PM.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    hcg is not a necessity.. some use it some dont.. i like to run it through cycles at 500iu a couple times a week.. others choose to use it in the middle and end or just the end..
    you dont want to run it through pct tho.....

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovex View Post
    Hii,
    as I told before I want to start a first cycle in June 2009..I dont know whether to consider HcG or not ....As there were two thread giving me two different facts...ending me once again (whether to consider HcG or not)

HCG (Pregnyl) FAQ
    in the above thread X_Moe clearly says consider only last 3 to 4 weeks of your cycle

In some other thread
    it was said it not recommended to use it in cycle as HcG as it mimic LH and using it for long time in cycle can supress LH premanently.

In more thread
    It was said ..it recommended to use HcG throughtout the Cycle...without LH throut the cycle...and chances of regaining tentaticles size 100% is less..

Lets put this in context mate. You can use HCG during your cycle, during part of your cycle, at the end, or upto and including PCT.
    So there's lots of ways to run it and suppression is not and issue during cycle on the doses you would need just to keep your nuts full.
    In reality it's vanity, but HCG does help in priming (for want of a better word) pre PCT, this is especially so if your cycle included deca for example, or was an extended cycle.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    What is your proposed cycle? Knowing that, some can advise you as to whether you need it or not.

Andro9 is offline Member
    i dont use it unless i run a 19-nor

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    I like using it 2 weeks before cycle and through the entire cycle, but not through PCT. you can do it either way really

J431S is offline Banned
    what's your stat and cycle history?

Quote Originally Posted by lovex View Post
    Hii,

HCG (Pregnyl) FAQ

In some other thread

In more thread

lovex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J431S View Post
    what's your stat and cycle history?
    planning it for June 2009

Test E @ 500mg/wk for 12 weeks
    HCG 250iu of HCG 2x per week throughout cycle PLS advice regarding HCG
    nolva and arimidex (only when gyno syntoms appears better to have in hand but not use until any systoms appears)

between last injection and pct
    500iu of hcg 2x per week during 2 weeks between
    last injection and pct.

PCT
    nova & clomid

chopper9451 is offline Associate Member
    bump on this. im about 4 weeks into my test e 500 cycle and am not using any hcg . Got the same pct and anti e setup. now hcg does not effect sperm count does it?

But some bigger money shots durring this cycle would be a plus as well...

Thread Information