1stomper is offline New Member

1st cycle problems

I am currently in the middle of my first cycle and am having problems that I can't seem to find any help with.

First a little about me. I've been religiously weightlifting for about 14 years now. I'm 6'4" and weighed 230lb before I started. I was around 13% BF and had been plateaued for a year on every exercise imaginable. I am on deca 1ml/week, test 2ml/week, 2iu/hgh every day, oxandrolone, estrogen blockers. I decided against winstrol because I have a shoulder injury which I've heard the deca would solve and allow me to lift pain free.

As of now I weigh 278lbs. my bench press went from 370 lbs to reping 370 15 times. Squats, leg presses, curls, etc are all way up. My problem is that the weight gains appear to be all water. I can't even make a fist due to water retention. I can't even hold a cell phone to my ear without working up a sweat due to water restricting my range of motion in a drastic way. In addition I am near passing out almost every night due to the lack of energy. I never get hungry and can't stand the thought of food. Not to mention that I can't even tell when I'm hungry. I'm only able to eat by ingesting large amounts of meal replacements. yes I do force the egg beaters down in the morning along with the chicken breasts at lunch but thats about it. I was told that the light dose of juice I'm on wasn't suppose to affect me as much as it has, but was told results do vary. My question is this. How do I counter the deca and retain its benefits? water pills aren't helping. What do I do for my appetite? I'm tired of running out of energy. I don't know anyone who can help me and the doc's prescribing my meds aren't helping much either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    stomper

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    welcome,

First of what amount of deca , anavar and test are you taking in mgs,
    seconed what are these estrogen blockers your on? and what amounts are you taking?
    Last edited by Charger527; 12-26-2008 at 12:08 AM.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger527 View Post
    welcome,

First of what amount of deca , anavar and test are you taking in mgs,
    seconed what are these estrogen blockers your on? and what amounts are you taking?
    what he said...

also lethargy andlack of appetite can be symptoms of high blood pressure. which water retention does not help. for me oxandrolone kills my appetite as well. so that can be a factor. i would say that going from 230 to 278 you are definately carrying some water.

how long have you been on cycle?

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    48lbs? Midway through your 1st cycle? Amazing. What meds are your docs prescribing you? And also what charger asked

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    48lbs? Midway through your 1st cycle? Amazing. What meds are your docs prescribing you? And also what ch
    arger asked

^^x3

dosage amounts

tamoxifin cit 21mg tablets one tablet every day
    oxandralone 25mg tablets one tablet every day
    deca 200mg once every week
    testosterone enenthate 400mg once every week
    tev-tropin somotropin hgh 2iu every day

I am on the 6th week now of a 10 week cycle.
    I was taking one estrogen blocker on monday, wednesday, and friday but ordered more due to the fact that my nipples felt like they had razor blades in them.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your diet is pretty screwed up. You might not be drinking enough water also. Years ago a friend of mine had the same symptoms you are describing. He gained 8lbs in five days of a winstrol only cycle. He had so much water retention and he wound up in the emergency room for dehydration. Bad reaction to the gear was all I remember being said about it. Check you blood pressure immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by 1stomper View Post
    tamoxifin cit 21mg tablets one tablet every day
    oxandralone 25mg tablets one tablet every day
    deca 200mg once every week
    testosterone enenthate 400mg once every week
    tev-tropin somotropin hgh 2iu every day

I am on the 6th week now of a 10 week cycle.
    I was taking one estrogen blocker on monday, wednesday, and friday but ordered more due to the fact that my nipples felt like they had razor blades in them.
    not trying to be a pain but what estrogen blocker are you taking on those days. above that it says you are taking nolva every day. are you taking something else with it like an AI. problem with a 19-nor like deca and test is it makes it difficult to determine the cause of the nip sensitivity.

also a few things to be noted is the oxandrolone is best split up throughout the day. buy a pill cutter and cut the tablets in half (tho that is a very low dose in my opinion anyway.)

the test is best shot 200mg every 3.5 days. this will help keep stable blood levels and possibly keep estrogen lower.

estrogen blockers and water

My estrogen blockers are tamoxifin 21mg tablets once per day.
    I will also try and break up my anadrol into two doses. I will also break up my test into two shots as well.

As for my water I am definitely getting more than a gallon a day but will concentrate on eating more real food throughout the day and increasing my water intake just in case that is a reason for the lost appetite. Do you guys think I should be taking more estrogen blockers, or am i taking too many?

Thanks for your help.

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    Holy crap, that weight gain rivals my 35 lbs that I gained on my first cycle though I kept all 35. Maybe it's some sort of allergic reaction that you're having to gear? And pics of before and now would help also because that sounds like a shot-ton of water.

Also OP, I drink like a gallon and a half just in milk every day on top of water, which adds up to over 2 gallons. We're almost the same weight, so you may wanna try that as well and drink closer to 2 gallons if not more.

My estrogen blockers are tamoxifin 21mg tablets once per day.
    I will also try and break up my anadrol into two doses. I will also break up my test into two shots as well.

As for my water I am definitely getting more than a gallon a day but will concentrate on eating more real food throughout the day and increasing my water intake just in case that is a reason for the lost appetite. Do you guys think I should be taking more estrogen blockers, or am i taking too many?

Thanks for your help.
    where did anadrol come from?

you mean anavar right?

tamoxifen is not gonna help with water retention. personally id start some adex at .25mg ED and go from there...

also have you checked your blood pressure yet?

1st cycle

I just finished working out 30 minutes ago and my heart is beating 58 times in 30 seconds. As for milk I've been craving it but stay away from it due to trying to slim down. I would like to be at 7%BF when I'm done and feel like I'm 60% BF right now with all my water retention. And yes I reworded my anavar wrongly you are right.

Do you think I should try drinking a lot of milk for some reason? If so, why? I will repost my bp when my heart is at rest as well. Does it sound as if I have some sort of problem?

Thanks

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    your symptoms could be due to high bp,

what i would do imo is start adex at .25mg ed that should keep water down and should help with your nipps as peachfuzz said,

also im not sure on the studies but most members dont recommend using novadex with deca .

try to eat more solid foods, i have found 1000mcg of B12 IM eod helps with my appitite.

just remember to drinks heaps of water and keep your salt levels even.

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    I just finished working out 30 minutes ago and my heart is beating 58 times in 30 seconds. As for milk I've been craving it but stay away from it due to trying to slim down. I would like to be at 7%BF when I'm done and feel like I'm 60% BF right now with all my water retention. And yes I reworded my anavar wrongly you are right.

Do you think I should try drinking a lot of milk for some reason? If so, why? I will repost my bp when my heart is at rest as well. Does it sound as if I have some sort of problem?

Thanks
    No I was simply stating that I drink a lot of liquids. I didn't mean to give off the message that you needed to drink milk. I was stating that I drank 2 gallons of liquids a day at least. Whatever you choose to drink to make up your total for the day is your choice.

Ok, I will consult with my physician about the meds you guys mentioned. I also have a years supply of vitamin B12 that was thrown in for free for my first time purchase but haven't used it. I am a bit of a wimp when it comes to needles but will make an exception for the next few weeks and see if it makes a difference.

Thanks for the advice guys, I will check up on the info and let you guys know how it turns out.

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    personally i would go see a doctor, get some tests done, no harm in seeing if everything ok, ur blood pressure is prob sky high, ur systolic and diastolic are prob going to give you a shock, you shouldn't be holding that much water, and like the guys said get on adex. good luck

Thread Information