Im C murda is offline Junior Member

Seeking Advice of Seasoned Veterans

Hey there Everyone,

Im looking to do another cycle soon and I was wondering what you guys feel is the best cycle for solid gains with little to no water retention. Im not trying to put on alot of weight because I am already rather heavy for my height. I also DO NOT want to get bloated up again. I was thinking about running a tren and eq cycle but I think the tren might be a little to much for someone like me who has only used steroids twice.

Basically what im asking is what is the best cycle to put on some solid weight with no water retention??

any advice is greatly appreciated

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    help us out and post some stats. age, bodyfat, etc.

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Im C murda View Post
    Hey there Everyone,

Im looking to do another cycle soon and I was wondering what you guys feel is the best cycle for solid gains with little to no water retention. Im not trying to put on alot of weight because I am already rather heavy for my height. I also DO NOT want to get bloated up again. I was thinking about running a tren and eq cycle but I think the tren might be a little to much for someone like me who has only used steroids twice.

Basically what im asking is what is the best cycle to put on some solid weight with no water retention??

any advice is greatly appreciated
    I used tren (along with test) for my first cycle and was fine. Test P and Tren A cycle would do the trick. Test P is known to give one less bloat.

Thread Information