SilverTest is offline Senior Member

proviron ??? yes or no

ok , once and for all , IS proviron a good AI or not ??? how strong is it as a AI ?? can it suppress estrogen TOO MUCH if taking in excessive amounts ?? what is the ideal dose of proviron ??

i am really not finding any certain answer about this , some people say its good others say its worthless ................... anybody with experience with it , specifically as a AI , please tell us your story.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    ok , once and for all , IS proviron a good AI or not ??? how strong is it as a AI ?? can it suppress estrogen TOO MUCH if taking in excessive amounts ?? what is the ideal dose of proviron ??

i am really not finding any certain answer about this , some people say its good others say its worthless ................... anybody with experience with it , specifically as a AI , please tell us your story.
    I never run it on cycle...always a part of my PCT though. 50mg ED. I think it's a great addition because it's actually a weak steroid which allows you to maintain gains more.

bump anyone else ???????? can someone give a definitive answer about its AI properties ???

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I took proviron 100mg ed. Im gyno prone and it did not eliminate the need for me to take nolva as well on cycle. I would not depend on proviron to be your only AI if you need one.

As some good experienced members suggested, I did not use nolva on my current cycle and use .25 mg adex ED/.5mg EOD as my only gyno prevention. I've had no problems on this cycle whatsoever just using Adex. Im also using caber at .25 twice a week for prolactin protection while on NPP/tren . Im feeling great on this cycle using these ancillaries.

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    Proviron is used by some during cycle for it's AI properties and also for the synergistic effect it has with other steroids .

Some people use it in PCT for it's ability to help gonadal function return to normal.

You wouldn't use it as the sole compound in your pct though, you would use it in addition with your preferred pct.

People who are susceptible to androgenic side effects won't want to use it on cycle.

It's a DHT derived steroid so if you have predisposition to MPB you might not want to use it.

One of the main side effects is sexual arousal and constant erections.

In theory this sounds wonderful but in practice it's not very tolerable for most people.

Your mileage may vary.

Hope this helps,

hummm.... great help guys , i guess i am going to get adex after all , even if its horribly expensive for me , even to buy on the net.

the story is , like i mentioned in other threads , that my estrogen got high from frontloading 3 cc's of test e in one injection etc .... and it build up , and i cant seem to get rid of it , i dont feel good really its getting seriously unbearable.

and plus , you say proviron makes you horny and all , that is correct 100% , i took it in other cycles and it made me super horny and all , now i am taking 75 mgs on this cycle and its barely upping my sex drive , BARELY .

in the past on other cycles , i remember when i even took one 25 mg tablet , after about an hour , i am humping everything in sight. now i dont feel quack even if i gulp 3 tablets together in the same dose. my estrogen is just too high for any androgen to give its effects on me, my minor gyno on the right nip confirms this in addition to the other side effects.

i am going to get adex no matter what the heck it costs from the local pharmacy.
    Last edited by SilverTest; 12-25-2008 at 10:48 AM.

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    I took proviron 100mg ed. Im gyno prone and it did not eliminate the need for me to take nolva as well on cycle. I would not depend on proviron to be your only AI if you need one.

As some good experienced members suggested, I did not use nolva on my current cycle and use .25 mg adex ED/.5mg EOD as my only gyno prevention. I've had no problems on this cycle whatsoever just using Adex. Im also using caber at .25 twice a week for prolactin protection while on NPP/tren. Im feeling great on this cycle using these ancillaries.
    Adex and caber are ok to take at the same time on cycles of test/tren ? they do not interfere with one another?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    They can be taken together with out problems. They do completely different things.

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the help!

Thread Information