AR15 guy is offline Junior Member

Nipples are way to sensitive. Letro question

I have no signs of Gyno but damn my nipples are very very sensitive. To the point where I am having to wear undershirts.

I wanted to get armosin but I already have letro so I was going to use it. Also going to do a letro/clomid/nolva PCT.

Anyways I am 6 weeks into a 13 week cycle of test c/e at 750mg per week. IIRC last time this happened I did .5mg ED. I did it until my cycle ended.

Would that be recommended or is that overkill? Thanks for any help.

Also was going to do 20mg nolva ed for 6 weeks, clomi 50mg ED for 4 weeks, letro .5mg ED for 4 weeks. Thanks

tomo25mcr is offline New Member
    whatever you do make sure you treat it before you cant!
    maybe stop the gear untill you have treated it and the gyno has gone, letro is ment to help, i should of done more research before taking gear because i need surgery to remove my gyno now and it only seems to get worse.

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    Adding letro to your cycle would be a good idea, but maybe .25mg ed because it is a very powerful AI. 98%+ estro is too much blockage. And nolva @ 20mg a day might help get rid of the sensitivity as well. Run that for maybe a week and see what happens.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I would run the letro at .25 mg Ed for a week then maybe cut it back to .25 EOD. Letro is strong stuff. Adex would be a better choice at .25mg Ed for the entirety of the cycle. You said you have no gyno syptoms but super sensitive nipples which kinda is a gyno symptom. And in your PCT I would only run the Letro for the first 2 weeks at .25mg Ed.

AR15 guy is offline Junior Member
    Thanks. I was under the wrong impression about gyno. I was under the impression nipple enlargement and knots behind the nipples were gyno. I have gotten a little bit of sensitivity in my nipples before but this is the worst it has been.

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AR15 guy View Post
    Thanks. I was under the wrong impression about gyno. I was under the impression nipple enlargement and knots behind the nipples were gyno. I have gotten a little bit of sensitivity in my nipples before but this is the worst it has been.
    That is gyno. Gyno is breast tissue behind the nipples, and it can be small enough to feel like a knot. Puffy nipples are usually the case as well when it comes to gyno.

Thread Information