Thread: Drol dosage?

Doberman is offline Associate Member

Drol dosage?

Hi Guys,

Im going to be running some drol with my test.. My question is I know or have read mg for mg dbol is supposed to be stronger than drol? I need to use 50mg of dbol ED to get an effect as such 50mg of drol will be weaker than 50mg of dbol so for my first run of drol would I be better served using 100mg ED? OR how about 50mg Dbol 50mg Drol ED?
    Last edited by Doberman; 12-27-2008 at 06:30 AM.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I had a UGL (busted in the big bust) blend of 25 mg adrol/25 mg dbol /50mg test prop per CC. I would shoot just one CC ED along with an additional 50mg of test prop Ed. The adrol/dbol worked synergistically together and I was happy with just 25 mg Ed of each. You might want to try a lower dosage first to see how you respond.

Doberman is offline Associate Member
    Sounds liked a good idea CGB6810 , strength is my main goal BTW...

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    The dbol that I had didn't do much for me, unless I ran it at higher doses. I could see a little strength increase and I guess I did pick up some water weight. I had to run it at 100 mg a day though. I am doing 100 mg of drol ED right now, that I started yesterday. I saw in the steroid profile that you can run up to 150 mg eod. But I am also doing Oral to, that might make a little difference, since you lose about 17% of it's potency through the liver breakdown of the oral.

Thread Information