Elexecution is offline Associate Member

Test suspension crystals

I noticed there are crystals in my test suspension and have friends that say you can't inject it with a 25g. Will it fit through a 25g, how about 23?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Suspension can be a PITA. I usually vent mine, heat it in a pan of fairly hot water, shake the vial, and inject with a 23g as usual. I've tried smaller gauges, and it's a crapshoot.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Suspension can be a PITA. I usually vent mine, heat it in a pan of fairly hot water, shake the vial, and inject with a 23g as usual. I've tried smaller gauges, and it's a crapshoot.

AG
    Even when i shake the vial, those crystals aren't going anywhere. This winter bulking cycle is definitely going to be a PITA, I'm hoping the susp is worth it

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It won't ever go into solution, it's a suspension. However, heating it does make it draw/inject easier.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Out of curiosity, how were your gains from test suspension? Was your strength increase incredible?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I didn't see any difference with suspension vs prop. Its still test. But the suspension hurt more (alot more) and plugging while injecting was a common problem.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    I didn't see any difference with suspension vs prop. Its still test. But the suspension hurt more (alot more) and plugging while injecting was a common problem.
    That's strange. We get more test with suspension than prop because 100mg is 100mg and there is no ester. Also, prop isn't accompanied with the bloating and water weight like suspension is. I just find it hard to believe that prop and suspension will yield similar results.

Ofcourse Suspension would be a stronger stuff coz you get 100% of X. According to me the dose has to be kept constant and at fixed intervals, coz i made once of my friend to use it. He was shooting 50mg 2X ED and had hell a lot of bulk. But he used oxymethlone 50 mg also with it.

-Whats the cycle lenght ?
    -How much
    -How many times ED you are planning to do it ?
    Last edited by bladerunner9; 12-26-2008 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elexecution View Post
    That's strange. We get more test with suspension than prop because 100mg is 100mg and there is no ester. Also, prop isn't accompanied with the bloating and water weight like suspension is. I just find it hard to believe that prop and suspension will yield similar results.
    I doubt you or I would ever notice the difference in the amount of test due to no esther present. I didn't experience any additional "bloating" with suspension. I know it says you do in the steroid profile, but felt nothing here.

But, if you haven't run it, you'll love the injections.

Yeah he will love his Blushing Ass...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner9 View Post
    Ofcourse Suspension would be a stronger stuff coz you get 100% of X. According to me the dose has to be kept constant and at fixed intervals, coz i made once of my friend to use it. He was shooting 50mg 2X ED and had hell a lot of bulk. But he used oxymethlone 50 mg also with it.

-Whats the cycle lenght ?
    -How much
    -How many times ED you are planning to do it ?
    I'm doing 50mg/2x ed as well. I'll let you know the results.

And for the record, I don't care how much the injections hurt as long as I'm getting the results I want.

Although suspension cripples me, I do know guys that shoot it and have no problems. Maybe you're one of those guys.

Thread Information