spooledup is offline Banned

HCG injections painful

Doing 500iu every 3 days SubQ.

Seems to sting bad. I'm letting the HCG warm up to room temp for a few minutes. Don't know what else it can be?

I'm using sterile water from a 10ml vial.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup View Post
    Doing 500iu every 3 days SubQ.

Seems to sting bad. I'm letting the HCG warm up to room temp for a few minutes. Don't know what else it can be?

I'm using sterile water from a 10ml vial.
    Bro.. I use it right outta the fridge....and I use bacteriostatic water too.....maybe its the alcohol swab you're feeling...cause hcg is painless...at least for me it is.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Bro.. I use it right outta the fridge....and I use bacteriostatic water too.....maybe its the alcohol swab you're feeling...cause hcg is painless...at least for me it is.
    I agree. I was doing 500iu/ED during my PCT and stuff is painless.

I have done a few cycles and never had a problem with oil based AS. Never any pain while injecting. I have just been using nolva and aromasin for pct until now so I've never tried HCG .

I have used 500iuX4 shots now and they haven't caused any infection or pain after I inject, it just hurts like a bitch when I'm actually injecting.

I tried the first 2 IM. As soon as I started to inject it hurt really bad, and my quad started spasming bad for about a minute after I inject.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    i believe that the difference is because you are using sterile water instead of bacteriostatic water, if you mix MT2 with sterile it does the same thing, stings and then burns a little bit

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup View Post
    I have done a few cycles and never had a problem with oil based AS. Never any pain while injecting. I have just been using nolva and aromasin for pct until now so I've never tried HCG .

I have used 500iuX4 shots now and they haven't caused any infection or pain after I inject, it just hurts like a bitch when I'm actually injecting.

I tried the first 2 IM. As soon as I started to inject it hurt really bad, and my quad started spasming bad for about a minute after I inject.
    ?? he's not talking about using oil based stuff. He's talking about HCG sub-q. Completely different.

How much BA is in your "sterile water"? If it's really high BA then it will sting a little. I've never had that much problem with HCG. Maybe a tiny sting when I puncture the skin, but like stated above that is from the alcohol on the skin.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    ?? he's not talking about using oil based stuff. He's talking about HCG sub-q. Completely different.

How much BA is in your "sterile water"? If it's really high BA then it will sting a little. I've never had that much problem with HCG. Maybe a tiny sting when I puncture the skin, but like stated above that is from the alcohol on the skin.
    lol he is the OP. he was mentioning aas to say that they never hurt but the hcg does

Correct T Own

Thanks all.

So I need to make sure and use the bacteriostatic water next time. Because burning and stinging is a good description of whats happening.

Don't see the BA percentage on the vial.

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    Is it mexican stuff? Ive had that and it stings like a bitch!@!

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    hcg is subq or im and hurts neither way.
    also, you need not to let it warm up bro, thats pointless, shoot it cold

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    i used the 1ml of solution or w/e it came with and i didnt have a prob with it at 5000iu/ml

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    i believe that the difference is because you are using sterile water instead of bacteriostatic water, if you mix MT2 with sterile it does the same thing, stings and then burns a little bit
    Right. It also kicked my ass when i used it with the sterile water.

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    lol he is the OP. he was mentioning aas to say that they never hurt but the hcg does
    wow, i guess i should stay offline when i've been at work and haven't slept for 2 days.....

Thread Information