Thread: Helios?????

doug0105 is offline New Member

Helios?????

anyone have any info on Helios. it is a mix of clen and yohambe. just picked up a jug from bud, and he said it is the fat burner miracle. supposedly brand new on the black market...

thanks!

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    not alot of information on it. your best bet is to research clenbuterol and yohimbine seperately. here is an exerpt from another site...

Helios was developed for the spot reduction of stubbom areas of adipose(fat) tissue. The name HELIOS stands for Hyper Thermal Lipolityc System, and there is no question it is made for the bodybuilding drug market.

Helios specifically contains a mixture of clenbuterol hcl and yohimbine hcl, a potent beta agonist and alpha antagonist respectively. These two drugs are present in a concentration of 40mcg/mL (clenbuterol) and 5.4mg/mL (yohimbine), a balanced and appropriately dosed mixture for bodybuilding use. Clenbuterol and yohimbine work to promote fat loss through the same system(androgenic ), however they exert their effects through very distinct(but complementary) mechanisms. Clenbuterol, of course, is a potent beta-2 agoinst, which directly and strongly stimulaters lipolysis very much in the same way as ephedrine does(though it is more selctive in its actions). Yohimbine hcl is alpha-2 receptor antagonist, which also promotes fat loss mainly by blocking the activity of other chemicals in the body.

alot of people seem to think that by injecting the stuff you can "spot-reduce" tho i have seen no scientific backing...
    Last edited by peachfuzz; 12-26-2008 at 08:35 PM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Why would you post the name of an UGL?

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    my fault...

i know better then that i just wasnt thinking.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Ag
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information