spencer c is offline New Member

burning, overheating, itchy... sust side or preworkout drink side?

Im only one week into a sust cycle. Ive only been on for 5 days and ive started to get really red and like itchy. it comes and go and i feel like maybe it has something to do with my pre workout, i take something like superpump or a speedshot before i workout. I have been getting very itchy and like uncomfortable feeling after i workout alot. and it seems to come after my workout and more intense on the muscles i workout. Is this a side affect of my sust? or is this maybe a side effect of the preworkout stuff, maybe being intensified with the sauce? i dont know but its very umcomfortable and sometimes unbearable. any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    First cycle? Stats?

Im on cycle now and have been using superpump250 on and off. I sweat like a pig after taking this. I would forego the perworkout energy drink for a week or two until you adjust to the increased test. I always go through a couple of weeks adjustment at the start of every cycle.

170 lbs
    3 % bf
    age 21
    height 6"1

first cycle

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Never heard of sus giving those sides...i mean test flu yes...now those speed drinks can make you feel bad at times...stop drinking them and see how you feel...

aight, ill be working out in the am and ill let you guys know if anything changes without a drink. thanks for the feedback

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    There's a thread about AAS users having extreme itching. I think it's just a common side effect of steroids that's not commonly noted.

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Never had any itching or sweating from AAS.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    its the sus without a doubt anytime i use test this happens to me theres a couple thread on here about this happening to people its a reaction to the oils theres really nothing you can do about it except deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by drummerofgod87 View Post
    There's a thread about AAS users having extreme itching. I think it's just a common side effect of steroids that's not commonly noted.
    I don't think its that common as most have never heard of before that thread. The OP has just started his first cycle with some fast esthers and is taking a preworkout NO energy drink. Probably some test flu and increased sweating from the combo.

Skip the superpump for a bit and ride it out. You'll be fine.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    3% bodyfat? How did you arrive at that number?

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    3% bodyfat? How did you arrive at that number?
    When you bend over and have 3 folds of fat at your abdomen, that's 3%.

Post a pic and let some of the more experienced members estimate your bf. From what I've seen, you will get a pretty accurate assessment.

it was on one of those thigns you hold out in front of you at the gym, prob not that accurate, ill get a pic up soon. im going to workout soon, the itches havent been bad but im still very red on my back and arms, like hives almost. anyone have any tips as to what i can do to reduce the itching..?

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by spencer c View Post
    it was on one of those thigns you hold out in front of you at the gym, prob not that accurate, ill get a pic up soon. im going to workout soon, the itches havent been bad but im still very red on my back and arms, like hives almost. anyone have any tips as to what i can do to reduce the itching..?
    It's called bioimpedence.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    It's called bioimpedence.
    Yep.

I was a week out of a contest and the sports Dr I see wanted to test his new expensive bioimpedence machine. I was probably 5-5-1/2% (I don't get cut like Fireguy!). It had me at 17%. The Dr was a little disappointed and theorized it might not be accurate at that low of a BF. They don't work.

bigbagz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spencer c View Post

Hives and itching; sounds like an allergic reaction of some sort to me. Buy some benadryl OTC or a generic version. Get non drowsy if you dont want to fall asleep during your workout.

Humm are talking about this .?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=368358

Are the symptoms same as i have in the above posted thread ?

Well, as u said in my thread above you want to stop it. Well i believe the best thing wud be to stop it and wait for a while and see if the symptoms persist for a shorter period and go away then its the test. Man i know how it feels when you are in the mid of the cycle. It kill you in the day can't go out in friends or with parents, you are afraid to go out with people coz it starts even if you get bit more excited it used to happen with me when i used to watch any action movie during my meal and i have to take off my shirt and sit under fan in weather with 10 degree Celsius too. After finishing the cycle for about 20 days its bit less but when it starts i am dead. For me it will take another couple of month for it to stop as the gear will move out or perhaps even 3.

testa dura is offline Banned
    bro i that controlled labs purple wraath and white flood,,,f@#k me up bad with sides,,,,
    worse than any aas ever,,,,,,
    just my to cents

NO product's like Nano have given me a rash, hives, and an itch. But Test makes me warm and itch a little bit sometimes too, but no hives. Check your preworkout drink for Niacin, I imagine that is what the main culprit is.

Thread Information