Thread: sus question

baptista44 is offline New Member

sus question

im on 500mg a week, i take all this in one shot, and heard alot of people for and against, eod injections, so what is actually best and is there really much difference?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baptista44 View Post
    im on 500mg a week, i take all this in one shot, and heard alot of people for and against, eod injections, so what is actually best and is there really much difference?
    Iv'e done many ways over the years, at the mo i'm using 1 X wk and i always advise once or twice wkly shots, on this forum most ppl like to advise EOD, though god knows why, on another forum nearly everyone will advise 1 X wk for that volume. It makes no difference either way except i get less scar tissue.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If your prone to sides related to unstable blood levels you better off shooting ED/EOD, many people have issues what are related to blood levels so its an individual thing.

Ive tried all protocol's injecting sus and for me ED/EOD are far better, i am very in tune with my body and know what works best, i would try many different injecting protocols and see what works for you, when you start injecting more mg per week, it would be best to shoot ED/EOD to make good use of the prop whats in the sus.

My advice would always to follow an even blood flow of active hormone, so with this in mind I would go with more frequent injections than once per week.

baptista44 is offline New Member
    thanks lats i,ll keep it at once a week, most other boards recomend this, so not sure why so many people go on about ed or eod. p.s is your dosage at 500mg a week, or more? if it was to be more would you split it then or keep to once a week?

Quote Originally Posted by baptista44 View Post
    thanks lats i,ll keep it at once a week, most other boards recomend this, so not sure why so many people go on about ed or eod. p.s is your dosage at 500mg a week, or more? if it was to be more would you split it then or keep to once a week?
    Yes i know what you mean, not to sure what all these sides are due to fluctuating blood levels, all the comparison graphs iv'e seen show a lovely logarithmic curve for sust, not disimilar to any single estered test curve, or how you are supposed to take advantage of the prop lol, might as well just shoot prop then. I shoot up to a gram in one shot but you can of course split it to 2 x wk if you like.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Yes i know what you mean, not to sure what all these sides are due to fluctuating blood levels, all the comparison graphs iv'e seen show a lovely logarithmic curve for sust, not disimilar to any single estered test curve, or how you are supposed to take advantage of the prop lol, might as well just shoot prop then. I shoot up to a gram in one shot but you can of course split it to 2 x wk if you like.
    Acne, aggression, oily skin, mood swings, libido issue's just to name a few, research will enlighten you more with these sides!! but if you dont recieve any of these and your happy with your gains, go with what works, BUT for the people who do have issues, keeping blood levels stable is the way to go.

Try many ways and see which is better for you, I would think if we did a poll majority would prefer to shoot ED/EOD but each to their own.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Acne, aggression, oily skin, mood swings, libido issue's just to name a few, research will enlighten you more with these sides!! but if you dont recieve any of these and your happy with your gains, go with what works, BUT for the people who do have issues, keeping blood levels stable is the way to go.

Try many ways and see which is better for you, I would think if we did a poll majority would prefer to shoot ED/EOD but each to their own.
    LOL. Oh, true if you did a poll most would say ED or EOD for the same reasons you gave, i know how multi estered tests work Marcus, thats why a shoot them once a wk, this keeps blood levels stable enough.
    Acne, yea when i'm coming off cycle/blast.
    Aggression, yea when i take too much tren .
    Oily skin, always, whatever or however i take anything.
    Mood swings, no.
    Libido issues, of course, anyone who cycles steroids will have.
    But none of the above happen because i take sust once wk (nor anyone else i know) and i think you know that Marcus, there are hundreds of ppl on other boards who shoot sust once wk, you were posting on them while your enforced abscence from here was in place.
    i'll agree to disagree with you.
    BUT, yep anyone can shoot as often as they like, makes no odds to me.

PS, you should try looking at a medical comparison graph between sust and test e for example you might see why i disagree.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I'm with Marcus on this one, everyone is different, but I don't need a graph to display the differences to me, all I had to do was look in the mirror and see the crazy amount of acne on my back and shoulders when shot once a week.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Although I have no experience with sust, I do with prop and test e, and I get less sides shooting test e 2x a week than 1x. Considering Sust has 4 different esters, I would hesitate to shoot it less than 2x/week, although everyone will have some sort of opinion. I would do it the way Big and Marcus suggested if you are prone to acne or any other test-related sides.

Thread Information