MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Beginner adding Eq for appetite/ Critique

I was interested in adding EQ to my next cycle (only my second) for the appetite benefits. I had a hard time keeping up on proper cal intake last cycle even tho i made good gains.

First cycle included:
    1-8wk test e @ 500mg
    1-6 wk dbol @ 20mg
    with pct of nolva and hcg

Made excellent strength and mass gains. Began cycle at 190lbs and came out at 213 @ 10%. now, a month later (5 weeks since last injection), im at 205lbs and holding.

after my current pct and time off of gear id like to do

1-12wk test e @ 500mg
    1-12wk EQ @ 300mg
    1-6wk Dbol @ 40mg
    is it possible/worth it to add for cutting at the end of cycle 6-12wk win @ 50 mg/day????

pct includes nolva, hcg, aromasin

is it a good idea to run aromasin or nolva during cycle for AI and anti-estrogen? or save it for pct?

I think this maybe too heavy for a 2nd time cycle but minus the winnie (which will be removed if it wont help out much in this cycle) id only be adding one compound to my first cycle.

current stats are

age 23
    6'0
    205 lbs
    12%
    been training for 7 years (hard to believe when i think about it hahah ive never done anything consistantly for that long). 3 of those years seriously. naturally the heaviest i ever weighed was 215 but @ 18% (too chubby) @ the end of a bulking cycle (using no gear)

advise and critique please.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Honestly bro, I would run yourself a longer cycle first. I would run the test 12 weeks. The dbol is good to go, those are pretty good results off 20mg/day, although I'd only run it for 4 weeks. About the other stuff, did you bloat or have any gyno problems during your first cycle?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    Honestly bro, I would run yourself a longer cycle first. I would run the test 12 weeks. The dbol is good to go, those are pretty good results off 20mg/day, although I'd only run it for 4 weeks. About the other stuff, did you bloat or have any gyno problems during your first cycle?

I think maybe my post got misread, as i structured it poorly. The 8 week cycle was my first cycle. the second cycle i listed is the one id like to do for my 2nd cycle.

If u are still refering to just the 8 wk test/dbol run i made then no. no gyno problems at all and at the end of the 8 weeks i hadnt noticed much in the way of bloating at all.

How does that second cycle look tho? Good? Can i add winnie from 6-12wk? Or is that too heavy a load on the liver and too heavy for my second cycle?

No bro I wrote it bad. What I was saying is that for your second cycle, I would just run test at 500mg/week for 12 weeks and the dbol at 40mg/day for 4-6 weeks. I say this because since the test is long-estered, you probably didn't get the full effect as, say a 12 week cycle would have given you.

If you want to do the EQ, by all means go for it. There's no problem with it at all. You may want to talk to someone directly who has experience with it and it's increase in appetite qualities.

I would not take anything else during cycle unless you need it, as you said you had little bloating and no gyno. Whatever you choose, good luck bro.

Blog Entries
    1-12wk test e @ 500mg
    1-12wk EQ @ 300mg
    1-6wk Dbol @ 40mg

is what im gunna do then and ill forget the winnie.

what should i use for AI and AE?

I wouldn't. Keep some on hand in case, but from what you said about your first cycle you won't need it. Better safe than sorry though

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Run it like this...

Week 1-12
    EQ - 400mg a week

Week 1-13
    Test E - 500mg a week

week 1-5
    Dbol - 40mg a day

keep either arimidex or aromasin on hand ( i prefer adex)

I bumped the dose to 400mg on the EQ. This is the minimal dose it should be run IMO and is great for the appetite stimulation your after. especially for me as orals tend to kill my appetite. Also the test should be run a week longer then the EQ as equipoise has a longer clearance time.

what do you have lined up for pct?

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    4 weeks of dbol should be more than enough ^
    *he prob wont see any kind of gains from eq in 12 weeks IMO

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex-Appeal View Post
    4 weeks of dbol should be more than enough ^
    *he prob wont see any kind of gains from eq in 12 weeks IMO
    12 weeks is short for EQ but he will definately notice an increase in appetite much sooner.

Blog Entries
    Ya thats what im after the eq for, increased appetite. i had good results with just a simple run of dbol and test so i just wanted to run it alittle bit longer and help myself eliminate some of the problems i had with the first cycle (appetite) by adding one compound with minimal sides. Thanks alot to everyone who posted. Helped out a ton.

For pct i was going to run:
    hcg 2000iu/wk from wk13-15
    nolva 20mg/day wk14-24

and ill keep some adex on hand during cycle.

Should i split my EQ injections to 2/wk like with the test?
    Last edited by MMArmour; 12-29-2008 at 12:36 PM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    do some research on that pct its way weak IMO ..... hcg doses over the top imo as well... post #7 above nice cycle...... id personally if running eq at 400 run it at 600/week 1st 2 weeks then drop it to 400....JMO........ either way he set u up a nice cyle there with proper dosages and start/stop times.....
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-29-2008 at 12:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    ill adjust the hcg to 1000 iu and look into other pct. recommendations?
    Last edited by MMArmour; 12-29-2008 at 01:22 PM.

Thread Information