GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member

1:1 'Test-to-Deca' cycle expiriences anyone?

Just curious,- has anyone here ever ran a 1:1 ratio Test/Deca cycle, or for that matter, a cycle with more Deca in it than Test???

I figure the gains would be more solid with less water, but I'm also aware of potential sides, particularly of the libido related variety. Nasty if it happens!

I was contemplating a cycle involving shooting 250mg Test & 250mg Deca every 4 days (in same jab), yielding about 400mg p/w of both compounds.

Does it sound worth a shot OR a bag of wank!? Have your say!

Cheers y'all!

meetball is offline Junior Member
    personally ive never ran the same amounts of test to decca ive always ran 2xtest to the decca so 400mg decca 800mg test, but then again ive never wanted decca dick tbh as i love me sex lol..

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I prefer more deca than test, but everyone is different and I am in the minority. I've ran 250mg/week test and 600mg/week deca and loved it.

GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I prefer more deca than test, but everyone is different and I am in the minority. I've ran 250mg/week test and 600mg/week deca and loved it.
    Nice one Big.

How was your libido on-cycle (if you don't mind me asking)?

How was the retention of your gains afterwards? Better/easier?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    libido was fine. the average male produces the equivalent of approximately 7mg of testosterone per day. a 19nor will completely suppress your natural testosterone production, but can not suppress the test that we inject, so at 250mg/week injected your test levels are still much higher than natural. I have heard from some very bright guys who did not have the same experience that I do however, I'm not sure if the issue was estrogen or prolactin related or what, but some have libido issues if they run lower test than deca . I don't have the level of medical or scientific education that many of our members have, so I'm unable to fully explain other than to tell you what worked for me.
    Retention of gains would be unaffected either way in my opinion provided proper pct, diet, and training were in place.

Thread Information