Joker111086 is offline Associate Member

Want to get vascular

im pretty big 5'11 22 yrs old 230lbs 14% body fat, but im lookin to get a little more vascular any ideas? maybe some gear or some over the counter product and anyone kno of a really strong fat burner or how to drop about 2-3% more body fat within the next couple of months cuz i heard cardio sometimes eats away at muscle tissue if you dont eat enough.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Your body will eat away at muscle tissue regardless of cardio if your diet isn't on track. Vascularity is a combo of genetics and having a low bf%. I am not veiny at all at 14%, but when I get down to 10-12% I start getting veins all over. My suggestion would be to work on your diet and get on that cardio.

If you're dead set on using something to help, NO products are pretty good for increasing blood flow, which ideally would make your veins pop more.

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    Im taking superpump right now and LOVE the vascularity i get with it! I used No xplode of a long time before and it works great. But with superpump i see more vascularity IMO

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker111086 View Post
    im pretty big 5'11 22 yrs old 230lbs 14% body fat, but im lookin to get a little more vascular any ideas? maybe some gear or some over the counter product and anyone kno of a really strong fat burner or how to drop about 2-3% more body fat within the next couple of months cuz i heard cardio sometimes eats away at muscle tissue if you dont eat enough.
    Nitric Oxide products help as far as OTC goes. Gear-wise, var and Equipoise are great vascularity IF your bf is low enough.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren vascularity is awesome. The craziest vascularity I ever had was on a Prop/Tren/Var cycle. I remember my legs looked like tree branches all over.

Joker111086 is offline Associate Member
    hmm sounds good guys thanks!

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    winstrol .......if you're already lean enough nothing compares imo

nicnitro is offline Junior Member
    Diet & Cardio at your age.

But if you are going to use something: I like IGF R3 with Test

graeme87 is offline Member
    I like tren for vascularity

no body is gonna say it?
    Clen , i don't know why... probably the lowering of my body fat - but hell, it really shows my veins.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ increases body temp ...veins come to surface to actually aid in cooling of body ....

jonnytrapps is offline New Member
    veins.....id say Tren , test, winny and clen .....
    But like the others say, its all about the diet...

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Clen does help.

If you want more veins, make sure you're putting some pump sets (low weight, high rep) into your workouts. If your muscles need more blood (big pump) you will eventually have more and bigger veins. Veins you earn this way will be there to stay. Of course, you have to be lean enough to see them.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    get some diet suggestions here at this sight... i recommend www.deadlinediet.com or net, i have used that diet and i lost 27 lbs about 8 months ago (it took 10 weeks to do that) i had veins on my traps, chest, and every other place you would expect... good luck

- eq i belive will make you very vascular... note : guy at gym says he is clean, not that i ask he offers up that info to every one - is like 5 foot 10 225lbs, shoulders like bowling balls, at least 22 inch arms and veins like hoses!!! and a fromer pro i know calls him mr . eq the guy gets all pissed off and leaves... he he but i am telling you he has veins the size of garden hoses on his arms and shoulders - mr. eq

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Usually if someone so readily offers the fact that they are clean they are full of shit. Either way thanks for the link I am going to check that out.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Joker111086 View Post
    Just dropping some bodyfat will make you more vascular.
    As far as fat burning,,my two faves,,CLENBUTEROL ,,,FOR THE EXPERIENCED,,HGH and CLENBUTEROL.
    Your diet is critcial here..try 6-7 small meals per day..50p/30c/20f

Rex9933 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    winstrol.......if you're already lean enough nothing compares imo
    agreed hank. i was at about 12% (little too high) and i noticed a lot more veins. especially in the forearms

Thread Information