Thread: Test cyp

gdawgs is offline New Member

Test cyp

Im just curious,im new to this and im on test cyp for low test,and i gained wait before going on it,so do i need to loose my fat before building muscle,or do i do cardio also and lift.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    If you're just now getting started you can do cardio and lift, don't overdo it at first, and taking some time to tweak your diet may help as well.

Do i need a low carb high protien diet?And is 30 to 45 min cardio enough?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    30 to 45 in the morning on an empty stomach would be ideal...5 times week...of course...as far as diet i'm not a fan of low carb if you're doing good cardio and taking the right type of carbs at the right time you should do goo...of course everyone is different and you have to see what works for you.

Ok i will do that,and then lift in the evening,and ive been told to eat 6 or 7 small meals a day,so im going to try that,its just been hard to burn fat with my test levels so low,i was walking 2 miles on the treadmill and 30 min on eliptical,and couldnt loose any weight.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by gdawgs View Post
    Ok i will do that,and then lift in the evening,and ive been told to eat 6 or 7 small meals a day,so im going to try that,its just been hard to burn fat with my test levels so low,i was walking 2 miles on the treadmill and 30 min on eliptical,and couldnt loose any weight.
    The test will help...take in plenty of fiber as well...loads of water...basically do some form of exercise in whatever spare time you have...you'll see great improvements...Make it a lifestyle change..you won't regret it.

Yea im going to,and im going to find a new workout partner,the guy i use to work out wit never wanted to squat or do deadlifts,and im wanting to put some good muscle on,i worked out for a year and didnt see much in results.

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gdawgs View Post
    Yeah, the smaller meals will help to speed up your metabolism and burn off the fat quicker than eating 3 large meals. There are a lot of other ways and products that you can get to help burn the fat off. However, for now, work on the diet and learn all you can and then we can help you with some other products that you can get from the red banner (ar-r .com) to help speed up the process.

Also, you will need to work yourself up to sprinting then or jogging on the treadmill instead of walking. Just start out doing 30 second increments then a minute, then 90 secs, then 2 minutes until you can get yourself into shape to run a couple miles at a time or more.

I like the Interval training where you speed up and slow down for increments as well.

Ok here the question,i get chin splints real bad when i run,and ive tried all kind of shoes,and i have no clue why i get the,but i can get on the eliptical for 45 min and it doesnt bother me?

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    You may be trying to do too much at one time. Try building your way up to it. Start out slow and work your way up to long distance. Start out just doing a minute a day and adding 30 seconds every couple of days. Be sure to stretch.

You may have weak ankles or tight Achilles tendons.

I will give it a try,and see if it works,thaks alot for the help,im going to start on monday,and hope to get the weight off,i want to loose 40 pounds and get some good mucsle tone.

Thread Information