Thread: Newbie help

scott91380 is offline New Member

Newbie help

Hi peoples , I'm very new to this and have no information on steroids . I find your stickys very helpful guys and appreciate all the info in it. Heres my deal;

I hate needles

I am trying to increase my muscle mass and burn a bit of fat, in the new year. I just purchased a membership to a local gym and have no weight training at all. What is a recommended non-injected steroid (oral) and some suggested uses??

I'm 28 6'2 and weight about 230 lbs.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    You should spend the next year or more training while studying before you consider steroids .

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    Welcome bro! If you have no lifting experience you should Definitely not get on Steroids . I've been lifting for 5 years straight and still havent done a cycle. Just go to the diet section of the forums and get that in check and along with lifting you should meet your goals naturally. Need any more info shoot me a PM and ill send you some links for correct diet and so on!

scott91380 is offline New Member
    thanks guys..... So what are some suggested routines to get into?? I started to do some situps and pushups but get very fatiqued and cant do anymore. what are some ways to stop that and what are some good dieting points. i tried to do the whole atkins thing and it worked GREAT until i got off of it and gained what i lost.

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    Here is some info that my help.

Diet- http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=75729

For your routine if your getting fatigued from pushups and situps you might just want to start by getting to know the gym and the equipment and what there function is. After you start getting familiar you should start with some basic lifts like Bench Press, Squats and so on. If you want a simple workout routine I will pm you one i made for my cousin a while back. its nothing fancy and it will get you on your way to your goals! Good luck bro.

Thread Information