nath78 is offline Associate Member

keeping your gains!?

im currently doing a cylce of test e
    and have a high calorie/protien bulking diet

500mg a wk 1-12
    20mg dbol and 20mg oxymethalone ed wks 1-4

im only 3 jabs into my cycle and my gains and strength are awsome,if i keep going like this,by march i should be an animal....but ive heard test gives you a lot of water retention and i want to do everything possible to keep as much of my gains as i can,any idea on the best way to go about it?i can get winstrol will this help?should i change my diet/training on pct or after pct etc?
    cheers for your help
    nath!

p.s i am goiong to have loads of them oxymethalone tabs left after my 4th wk is up,prob enought to run till the 6th week,i know the have quite bad side effects but to build muscle wise should i keep running them?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Have a good pct and diet and you should be ok, but you will lose some gains know matter what you do, its about good management...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    And yes its fine to keep running the anadrol ..
    Last edited by Matt; 12-28-2008 at 10:01 AM.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    your rapid weight and strength gain in these initial weeks is down to the orals your doing and it is mainly water weight that youv packed on. anadrol and dbol are both known for this! your test wont fully kick in til week 3.

why did you choose to run two orals???this isnt the best practice. you should of ran dbol at 30 or 40mg and left it at that IMO. 1 oral is bad enough for ur liver let alone 2.

that aside your cycle should be very sucessfull over the 12 weeks and if this is your 1st cylce you should look to make 30lbs gains and hold onto 20lbs of this. thats what i managed on my 1st cycle and i didnt even train my legs then!!!!! bad i know!!!

the amount of the gains you lose during and after pct depend on three things 1 - have you good a good pct in place - nolva and clomid is best IMO
    2 - is your diet up to scratch - you need a high calory diet through pct and beyond.
    3 - you need to keep your training intensity high, just like you didn when you were on.

if you do these 3 things and train for the 2 months after the cycle hard then you should easily keep 20lbs of yopur gains - potentially more than that!

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    good diet and pct helps to keep gains but if your over your natty potential all gains will leave u in time.. now that being said..(do not do this, im just making a statement)

i recently have been talking to a state level bb who takes 1st for past couple of years,he is 260ish 5'9" and 6% and stays under 10% all year..im big but this guy is nuts.. and lean year round.. i asked his secret to always being big..he juices year round
    hgh,igf 1 2 long cycles and 2 cruise cycles as in no less then 500mg test on the cruise..he said being a beast and staying one means never going off
    so what im saying is you will ALWAYS lose your gains in time unless you cycle year round on SOMTHING that is a chemical...btw im NOT SUGESTING YOU DO THIS JUST SOMTHING IVE THOUGHT ABOUT AS A VERRY MUCH MORE ADVANCED CYCLER

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    dbol and adrol youll prob loose most if not all of your gains from them.... bad choice, to much sides, quick results, short term results, no real long term gains. thats all really.

Quote Originally Posted by sitries View Post
    your rapid weight and strength gain in these initial weeks is down to the orals your doing and it is mainly water weight that youv packed on. anadrol and dbol are both known for this! your test wont fully kick in til week 3.

why did you choose to run two orals???this isnt the best practice. you should of ran dbol at 30 or 40mg and left it at that IMO. 1 oral is bad enough for ur liver let alone 2.

that aside your cycle should be very sucessfull over the 12 weeks and if this is your 1st cylce you should look to make 30lbs gains and hold onto 20lbs of this. thats what i managed on my 1st cycle and i didnt even train my legs then!!!!! bad i know!!!

the amount of the gains you lose during and after pct depend on three things 1 - have you good a good pct in place - nolva and clomid is best IMO
    2 - is your diet up to scratch - you need a high calory diet through pct and beyond.
    3 - you need to keep your training intensity high, just like you didn when you were on.

if you do these 3 things and train for the 2 months after the cycle hard then you should easily keep 20lbs of yopur gains - potentially more than that!
    20lbs tha sounds alright,yea ive got good pct in place 4 wks of clomid and nolva,so basically just keep training and eating as i am now!cheers 4 tha!

i dont think i could cycle all year round,**** that!i aint looking at being a bodybulider anyway just avin a nice shape,i hope i keep the gains anyway,ill post some pics up on my cycle resultsd soon an show u what i mean,cheers 4ur help!
    nath!

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    And yes its fine to keep running the anadrol..
    yea ill keep runnin the androl aswell then...seems 2 be workin nicely

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    What uncleD said is a fact.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If your diet is good and you train hard you can keep more of your gains then what some people believe. Of coarse with a good pct also. By the way, how do you take 20mg of drol when they come in 50mg tabs.

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    If your diet is good and you train hard you can keep more of your gains then what some people believe. Of coarse with a good pct also. By the way, how do you take 20mg of drol when they come in 50mg tabs.
    if your over your genetic max then you will eventualy lose ALL gains unless you jump back on juice or stay on!

ive got oxymethalones,there not them green ones mine are 10mg yellow tabs and ive got the blue heart dbols.

yea i can see what your saying buy your genetic max,makes sense,but i dont think that'll apply to me as im not looking to be a bodybuilders size,i can see why they might have to keep juicing.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleD View Post
    if your over your genetic max then you will eventualy lose ALL gains unless you jump back on juice or stay on!
    I think we're talking about in between cycles, not staying off forvever. At least that's what I'm talking about.

Thread Information