Thread: left bicep pain

meetball is offline Junior Member

left bicep pain

im used to jabing my arms, but for some reason my left bi is killing me, it's not hot to the touch, or red.

i jab'd it with 1ml of tren and 2days later im still in pain i could'nt do my arm's today cause it hurts, even driving changing gear its hurting, now i know tren has a kick to it, but this is'nt the normal kick! ive had it hurting before but it's still been usable.

so what do you think lad's? as i withdrew it bled abit i must admit. but only on withdrawal of the needle after a wipe the odd bit and then fine, went through same prosses as always wiped top of vial with a alcohol wipe then used a 21g to withdraw and a 23g to inject...

to describe the pain its alot a constant deadarm...
    Last edited by meetball; 12-27-2008 at 12:06 PM.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I would give it a couple more days. If it doesn't start to make minor improvements, get it checked out. I stopped sticking my bis due to pain. Quite often I hit nerves there and got the twitches on every shot.

cheers bro if it happens again i might start skipping my arms for a while as i hate the fact ive missed doing my arms today through jabbing them :@

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    I would give it a couple more days. If it doesn't start to make minor improvements, get it checked out. I stopped sticking my bis due to pain. Quite often I hit nerves there and got the twitches on every shot.
    Yes you must stay away from nerves,,or you could have issues.

when i try to extend my arm fully it hurts i cant straighten it for shit

right lads, my arm is still hurting and i cannot tence it yet, still hurts under any load, another few days of pain left maybe??

any opinions as to what ive done, ive never had a jab in the arm thats been like this before, cant even play pool properly its shit...

Thread Information