Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!

Who has ACTUALLY reversed Gyno and kept it that way?

Who has ACTUALLY reversed Gyno and kept it that way?

What did you use?

Compounds?

Doses?

Duration?

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    C-bino did, he has a post on it using. letro is what he used, jsut go dig it up

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    i have never known anybody who has been able to keep it away. plenty of friends who have reduced it only to have it come back when they stop...

im interested to see people responses...

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    iv done it just recently

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    Im doing it right now, Im at 2.5 mg a day for the last 3 weeks. I am using c-bino's gyno reversal. I am off cycle and had a peanut size lump under each nipple and they were very sensitive. I started at .25 and worked up to 2.5 and the lumps are gone and so is sensitivity so Ill stay at 2.5 for one more week and taper back down to .25 and go on nolva for a couple of weeks to prevent estro rebound. So far its been pretty successful.

Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    iv done it just recently
    What did you use? Doses? etc...

Quote Originally Posted by MalibuD View Post
    Im doing it right now, Im at 2.5 mg a day for the last 3 weeks. I am using c-bino's gyno reversal. I am off cycle and had a peanut size lump under each nipple and they were very sensitive. I started at .25 and worked up to 2.5 and the lumps are gone and so is sensitivity so Ill stay at 2.5 for one more week and taper back down to .25 and go on nolva for a couple of weeks to prevent estro rebound. So far its been pretty successful.
    I had a friend who did exactly what your doing, because I told him to do it. His gyno went for about 1-2 months, then came back. I told him to ramp up the Letro, then finish with Nolva. It didnt work I'm afraid.

I've tried Ralox and ATD with no success.

Letro is next I think. If that doesnt cut it (he he), it wil have to be surgery.

DS21 is offline Member
    During my first pct I was using nolva and clomid at 20mg and 50mg ed and ended up getting a really bad rash that keep spreading all over my chest and back. The pain was horrible, so I stopped taking everything within the first week and my nipples started getting extreamly sensitive about 5 days after stopping nolva and clomid. Then a few days later a lump started to form under my right nipple, so I decided to start the gyno reversal by C-bino (sp). I can't lie, it worked. I stayed at 2.5mg for about 2 weeks before tappering down. I think I was on letro for about 6 weeks total, then ran a-dex for another 2 weeks after I got off letro. I just finish a cycle of test and tren using letro eod at .25mg and no problems.

I don't know if it worked because I caught it so early, but it worked. I have no lump, but now feel like my right pec is fatter then my left one, I think that's in my head.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    What did you use? Doses? etc...
    did a .25 incline to about 3.0.. im a much bigger guy then most so i go that high... only had to do it for about 6 weeks.. just got off

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Research chemical letro did nothing for me. I had a small lump and took 2.5mg for weeks with no change. Even tried two different companies' letro.
    I started nolvadex about a month ago and have seen big improvement. Soreness is totally gone and lump is almost gone.

Thread Information