NewMuscle83 is offline Member

winstrol question

a friend of mine wants to do a winstrol -only cycle for 6 weeks. I advised him against it, and recommended he does the same cycle I'm planning to do, which is test e and winni. he said test will get him too big, the cycle will take too long, and he's sure he'll somehow **** up the injections and hurt himself. I told him winni alone will shut him down and kill his sex drive. he said it will only b for 6 weeks, so he can put up with it, and he will run proper pct at the end to get his ystem back to normal. he seems pretty determined to do it, so I figured I might as well help him do it as safely as possible. what can I tell him to make sure he doesn't hurt himself? also, if he does run proper pct, will he suffer any permenant damage, or will everything b back to normal?

thanks.

NEOSUP is offline Associate Member
    if its his first cycle have him do a test only cycle. with a proper pct . gear doesnt effect his size as much as diet will

DS21 is offline Member
    You can run winny alone. Winny will supress your sex drive, but I'm not sure it will complete shut him down, although I've never run winny alone. Let him run it if he is set on it, and if it hurts is sex drive while on it will come back during pct.

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    You can run winny alone. Winny will supress your sex drive, but I'm not sure it will complete shut him down, although I've never run winny alone. Let him run it if he is set on it, and if it hurts is sex drive while on it will come back during pct.
    Thanks. That's basically all I needed to know, cause he is pretty set on it.

What do you think will be sufficient PCT? I told him Clomid at 100/75/50/50 and Nolva at 40/40/20/20. Anything else?

DS21 is offline Member
    Clomid is really high. I would go with:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Clomid 50/50/25/25

blkmuscles is offline New Member
    always run test with everything

Thread Information