Obsession is offline New Member

Newbie: Question about my cycle

Ok this isn't my first time taking but i can say that i have done couple of BS cycles that i can say didn't help me much just a waste of money. Now i have up my reasearch I would like to know where i can fix it or add anything. So here we go
    Cycle:

Anadrol /100mg a day for 6 weeks

Sus 300/ 750mg a week for 12weeks

Anavar 50mg a day on 9th week for 4 weeks

Taking Letro during this cycle but unsure if i should go on something else other than Letro

was planning on taking clen on 10th week but just unsure what i should do.
    also where i should start my PCT in this cycle?

my stats:
    Age 27
    Weight 265
    BF 18%
    12 years of working out hard
    any help with in fixing my cycle greatly apperciated

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to AR....

First thing you should do, imho, is lower your bf%. It's one thing to work out hard but your diet needs to be in check as well. It will help with side effects and your cycle will work even better.

You have to many compounds. Slow down and research some more. Keep it simple.

What do you mean, by saying you did a couple of BS cycles? What were they?

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    If you're looking to lose weight, switch the anadrol with winstrol , and if you're trying to gain weight, switch the anavar with dianabol . You shouldn't try to bulk and cut in a same cycle. Shoot up the Sustanon ED because of the messed up esters. Letro is fine for a cycle, just don't take too much. Start PCT 2 weeks after your last sustanon shot. You can cycle clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Research clen some more so you know how to taper with it.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Diet and cardio. Get into better shape and you'll get more noticeable results from a future cycle. No clen or winstrol . Just DIET and CARDIO.

Well i am trying to bulk up right now. you might not belive it but i do cardio 3 days a week my BF i can lower it with no problem. I have been bulking up since November if you could see me you wouldnt belive i am that weight. past cycles i have done were just test e alone and regular sus with d-bol. my main goal for this cycle is put on more size and mass. Then burn the excess fat try to keep more than 50% of gains (thats where the clen helps me out) then i change my routine into leaning out which i have done in the past.
    Last edited by Obsession; 12-28-2008 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drummerofgod87 View Post
    If you're looking to lose weight, switch the anadrol with winstrol, and if you're trying to gain weight, switch the anavar with dianabol. You shouldn't try to bulk and cut in a same cycle. Shoot up the Sustanon ED because of the messed up esters. Letro is fine for a cycle, just don't take too much. Start PCT 2 weeks after your last sustanon shot. You can cycle clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Research clen some more so you know how to taper with it.
    Never heard of taking sus ED?
    also I have done my research on clen just uncertian when i should take it when i am completley done with this cycle or 3 weeks into ending my cycle

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsession View Post
    Never heard of taking sus ED?
    also I have done my research on clen just uncertian when i should take it when i am completley done with this cycle or 3 weeks into ending my cycle
    Sustanon 's esters force you to inject it every day in order to make your blood levels stable. Regardless, you should probably diet down first before doing your cycle.

Thread Information