Thread: winny questions

turbo162005 is offline New Member

winny questions

ok iam looking into doing a cycle of winny but iam undecided on what is the best way to take it.from what i have heard injection is better but i really dont want to inject.has anybody had any good results with the tabs or do u guys think its just better not to do it at all. ok my stats are iam 21 height-6feet weight-220 and i have been working out for 4 years straight iam roughly at 14 bmi iam tone its just my stomach area that wont seem to go down i know its all about cardio but it still dosent work for me.grately appreciate if sum1 will give me there input thanx.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    How is your diet? You could also try clen .

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    14bmi? not likely. I assume you mean 14% body fat?

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo162005 View Post
    ok iam looking into doing a cycle of winny but iam undecided on what is the best way to take it.from what i have heard injection is better but i really dont want to inject.has anybody had any good results with the tabs or do u guys think its just better not to do it at all. ok my stats are iam 21 height-6feet weight-220 and i have been working out for 4 years straight iam roughly at 14 bmi iam tone its just my stomach area that wont seem to go down i know its all about cardio but it still dosent work for me.grately appreciate if sum1 will give me there input thanx.
    Best way to take winni is with good ol' INJECTABLE testosterone . If you don't take test, don't bother taking steroids at all. How is your BMI only 14? I'm like 33 or so.

i meant body fat i did clen and it helped i just heard that winny was stronger and better but i still dont want to inject lol so i guess i should just stay with clen then

my diet is in check i eat 6 meals a day

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you don't want to inject don't take steroids and careful with the clen .

well iam really trying to stay as natural as i can i just want to be lean like in the 5 percent bodyfat i just needed sumthing to help a little.to me i dont want to lie about myself about how strong iam thats y i wouldnt do any test or anything like that. put it this way iam 21 220 and do 1800 pounds of calf raise on the leg press and its all natural.and iam proud of that.thanx for the input gentle men u guys were very helpful

Thread Information