FLAMEHAIREDADONIS is offline New Member

3rd Cycle New Member Please Comment

Hi, new to the board, this is going to be my third cycle would appreciate some feedback.

Have done Sus, deca , Tren and Winni in the past. Trained natural for twenty years turned 40 and went to the dark side, never looked back.

Stats - 5ft 9”, 200 lbs about 10% body fat.

Weeks 1 – 4 Sus 500mg and Deca 200 mg week + Adol 50mg ED
    Weeks 4 – 10 Sus 750mg and Deca 400mg week
    Weeks 10 – 16 Tren 100mg ED + Winni 50mg ED + Clen & T3

Weeks 1 – 16 Nolva 20mg EOD

Milk Thistle throughout cycle
    B6 + cranberry while on tren

PCT – clomid and nolva

Amounts and choice are pretty much down to cost and availability. Never had Tren dick it just makes me more horny, yes that’s without test. Balls don’t shrink much and never had any gyno probs.

Adol to boost and create size - upping sus deca dose week 4 onwards to compensate and hold gains. Weeks 10 onwards to create quality muscle, cut and shred - reduce water retention.

Any view points greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by FLAMEHAIREDADONIS; 12-30-2008 at 12:18 PM.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, there is no need to taper up...You might think that when you might be "stalling" out at the point of increasing dosages that by adding more you will break that, but that's a myth.

Diet + training + rest are what will get you through a plateau, and I doubt you'll experience one on this cycle, especially since it is your 3rd.

Also, are you sure about the arimidex dosages? For a heavy cycle you'd only need 1mg / ED for it to do it's job...20mg is way too much.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    id keep dosages consistant also.... i dunno about dropping the deca right when its really kicking. I also dont do well with drol + 19 nor...but thats just my personal experience ...many others love it and do fine. I like the tren /test/winny combo for sure ...id run the test 1-16 and drol 1-4 and add tren in 9-16 with the winny(hell with sus ,which i never use, id run tren and winny till 17 or stop test 15 and run them till 16). JMO
    oh and yeah i think you mistyped the adex dosage...id def revisit that. Also im not crazy about the adex clomid pct ..again all just personal opinions.....
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-30-2008 at 11:46 AM.

First time taking Adol which I believe gives amazing quick gains but the muscle doesn't last therefore was planning on upping dose of sus & deca to compensate for stopping adol @ week 4. Agreed on the Adex unfortunately only have 20mg tabs.

Blog Entries
    ^^^ as far as i know adex doesnt come in 20mg tabs ...im sure (99.99%) of that ...even through ugl.... you sure you have adex???

This is whats on the box - Nolvadex -D (Tamoxifen ) 60 x 20mg tabs by Astra Zeneca

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro Tamoxifen is NOT Arimidex .

Two completely different classes of drugs and functions.

Nolvadex isn't going to be enough to prevent gynecomastia if you are prone, especially at 20mg / EOD

Blog Entries
    that explains it: nolvadex isnt adex ....

Sorry I thought adex was short for nolva starting to learn already. No I'm not prone to gyno.

Blog Entries
    ^^^ easy mistake given the slang abbreviations ....some will say no nolva on cycle etc...i say if u have it go for it....i did it years ago and with 19 nors and had no adverse reactions re gains or sides ( ialso am not gyno prone)

Thanks for the advice will take onboard. Theory on leaving out test with tren and yes you can flame me. Less water retention + long test break with pct so Test will kick in again with next cycle. Not prone to tren dick.

Blog Entries
    Its your choice. Your theory re pct ..not using test in a while is useless as you will be shut down hard with tren ..but hey whatever (honestly i should read more carefully i thought u were running test the whole way- given the thanks for advice ill take it on board) but again your choice some hardcore bb'ers run tren masteron no test pre contest ....anyway ....best of luck to you ....
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-30-2008 at 12:52 PM.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    that cycle is all messed up

but ill let the previous advice take hold first

jg42058p is offline Member
    No testosterone through weeks 10-16? The deca and sust are gonna shut you down hard, and with no test in there your not gonna gain that much on tren and winny alone.

I suggest using some form of test all the way through.

Here to learn.

Could have just given a straightforward cycle but wanted to see if what’s in my head makes sense to more experienced vets.

Please feel free to flame, not proud, will admit when wrong and change.

Weeks 10 -16 not designed for gaining more for creating quality muscle, cut/shred + reduce water retention.

I knew this would not go down well with pro test base board. I however have found this the most informative forum on the net so changing my mind.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Its your choice. Your theory re pct ..not using test in a while is useless as you will be shut down hard with tren ..but hey whatever (honestly i should read more carefully i thought u were running test the whole way- given the thanks for advice ill take it on board) but again your choice some hardcore bb'ers run tren masteron no test pre contest ....anyway ....best of luck to you ....
    I know some guys that do this as well, but it's the wrong thing to do. The successful BBer's are running test right up to the show.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    pick a dose and stick with it.

test the whole time

and pick whether your bulkin with deca or cuttin with tren and winny

unless your a pro and doin pre contest theres no reason to try and squeeze both into one cycle

Blog Entries
    ^^ hey cbg i didnt recommend it by any means...my cycle i recommended is in my first post (#3)... and i by no means claim to be a competitive bb'er.... id tend to believe you re test/competative bb'ers and personally would include it...

Not a pro but possible opportunity of photo shoot for a magazine which obviously could lead to greater opportunities. Therefore need to put on more muscle and then shred.

DS21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAMEHAIREDADONIS View Post
    Hi, new to the board, this is going to be my third cycle would appreciate some feedback.

Have done Sus, deca , Tren and Winni in the past. Trained natural for twenty years turned 40 and went to the dark side, never looked back.

PCT – clomid and nolva

Amounts and choice are pretty much down to cost and availability. Never had Tren dick it just makes me more horny, yes that’s without test. Balls don’t shrink much and never had any gyno probs.

Adol to boost and create size - upping sus deca dose week 4 onwards to compensate and hold gains. Weeks 10 onwards to create quality muscle, cut and shred - reduce water retention.

If this was my cycle, I would run it like this:

WK 1-16 sust 600mg ew
    WK 1-4 Adrol 50mg ed
    WK 1-12 Deca 400mg ew
    Wk 10-16 Tren ace 500mg ew
    Wk 10-16 Winny 50mg ed
    PCT

I agree with everyone else that you should run test throughout cycle. Using tren and winny at the end will help ensure that you will lean down, of course, if diet is right. For your stats, I would think you wouldn't need as much test and tren as you stated, but I could be wrong? If you are not gyno prone I wouldn't use nolva on cycle. Personally, I always use letro with a 19nor, so I would run .25mg e3d or eod while on this cycle. I've also never run deca and tren together, and that is why I would run it like this to see how I responded to it, but you can stop the deca around week 9or10 to be safe.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    ^^ hey cbg i didnt recommend it by any means...my cycle i recommended is in my first post (#3)... and i by no means claim to be a competitive bb'er.... id tend to believe you re test/competative bb'ers and personally would include it...
    No problem here Jimmy, I didn't think you did. You just said people do it. And you're right, they do.

I talk to guys at the gym often and hear the wierdest shit. Just like on here. I try to give advice. Sometimes they take it, most times they dont.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAMEHAIREDADONIS View Post

PCT – clomid and nolva

this is my opinion bro.

wk 1-16 sus 750mg ew
    wk 1-12deca 400mg ew
    wk 1-4drol 50mg ed
    wk 10-16tren 100mg ed
    wk 10-16winni 50mg ed
    wk 10-16arimidex .5mg eod
    this way your keeping your dosages stable, no need to taper. Im in favor of the second part wk 10-16 only if you plan on bulking still if you plan on doing a bulk to cut I would advise against it you will lose alot of hard earned muscle I know from exp. Also the adex is in there to keep the bloat down from the sus so you can start seeing more vascularity and hardness. Also you need a good pct after a cycle like this I would recommend hcg , serm, ai. Also personally I wouldn't use nolva during a cycle like that I would save it for pct.

Thanks for the advice. I feveryone is telling you are wrong chances are your wrong. So I have decide to follow advice and stick with same dosages and test throughout.

Thread Information