JucinNB is offline New Member

I'm done my pct....now what???

I have taken my last shot of HCG ... how many days until i can start my next cycle???? how soon can i start???

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what was your cycle and pct. Normally would be time on plus time on pct = how many days off

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Dude you need to do some serious reading

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    holy crap.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    yeah. we need more info before we can help you

cuz from how it sounds. you needed to do more research before ever starting a cycle

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Last shot of HCG !!! What is your full PCT and what was your cycle?

A general rule to follow is time+pct = time off.

I only did about 300mgs of prop and 300mgs of tren for about 8 too 10 weeks. I would have stayed on longer but after my 3rd to 4th weeks my gains stoped. i stayed on thinkin i would get another few but it didn't happen. a friend of my said it could be time to clean out. i did 5000iu of hcg ...did my clom and nov. so i guess i will be more clear on my question.... how long until i can see gains from a cycle. how long until my receptors are good too go again..........also if you one on them **** faces like " MAD MATT " who make guys that just want help not wanna post due too lip ... please dont post...and just **** off.....for all others..thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by JucinNB View Post
    I only did about 300mgs of prop and 300mgs of tren for about 8 too 10 weeks. I would have stayed on longer but after my 3rd to 4th weeks my gains stoped. i stayed on thinkin i would get another few but it didn't happen. a friend of my said it could be time to clean out. i did 5000iu of hcg...did my clom and nov. so i guess i will be more clear on my question.... how long until i can see gains from a cycle. how long until my receptors are good too go again..........also if you one on them **** faces like " MAD MATT " who make guys that just want help not wanna post due too lip ... please dont post...and just **** off.....for all others..thanks for the help
    prb take off aournd 12 to 14 weeks. To be safe get your blood profile checked

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ right and focus on rest, diet and training.....

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    how much hcg , clomid, and nolva? was it 8 weeks on cycle? or 10? what week would that put you at right now? and 5000iu? damn son.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    now you start PCT since you sorta skipped that step

Blog Entries
    ^^^ thought he sadi he did hcg then clomid nolva????? im confused???

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    ^^^ thought he sadi he did hcg then clomid nolva????? im confused???
    well if you go check his last thread i think hes the one doin 20 wks of test e. LOL

Blog Entries
    I only did about 300mgs of prop and 300mgs of tren for about 8 too 10 weeks. I would have stayed on longer but after my 3rd to 4th weeks my gains stoped. i stayed on thinkin i would get another few but it didn't happen. a friend of my said it could be time to clean out. i did 5000iu of hcg...did my clom and nov. so i guess i will be more clear on my question.... how long until i can see gains from a cycle. how long until my receptors are good too go again..........also if you one on them **** faces like " MAD MATT " who make guys that just want help not wanna post due too lip ... please dont post...and just **** off.....for all others..thanks for the help
    so is this bs or what ..you know what ...i dont even care ...good luck bro.....

ummmmmmmmmm... lol i said 8 or 10...not 20 weeks. so ive been off for 6 weeks now.. so in another 2 or 3 weeks I should be fine too jump back on???

12-18-2008, 09:46 PM
    JucinNB
    New Member Join Date: Aug 2006

test e switch to test c??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

have been on test e for 10 weeks...now switching to test c for ten more weeks...at 500mg a week...is there a down side to switching or is it ok?

ummmmmmmmmm... lol i said 8 or 10...not 20 weeks. so ive been off for 6 weeks now.. so in another 2 or 3 weeks I should be fine too jump back on???
    what??

no not 2 or 3 weeks! you wait the 10 weeks you cycled... then the 4 weeks you did pct added to the 10 weeks

so 14 weeks AFTER your done PCT is when you can jump back on cycle

but you shouldnt be cycling period

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    12-18-2008, 09:46 PM
    JucinNB
    New Member Join Date: Aug 2006

test e switch to test c??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

have been on test e for 10 weeks...now switching to test c for ten more weeks...at 500mg a week...is there a down side to switching or is it ok?

Blog Entries
    Busted

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Also from 12/11
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=1#post4332651

hey guys i just came off an 8 week test cycle at a moderate to low dose...wondering how many iu's per shot to use and how often the shot should be taken and for how long...thanks in advance guys!

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    forgot the past lets try helping the dude. time on plus time on pct = how many days off. and before you try another cycle, do sum research, propose a cycle and get the guys to improve it.

to start with 1 shot off 5000iu hcg is not good, it should be spread in small doses. secondly your cycle shudnt stop you from gaining after 3 weeks, sumit cant be rite....

finally the answer to your now what question, read, rest and get ready to do a proper cycle. goodluck
    Last edited by muhammad1185; 12-29-2008 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by muhammad1185 View Post
    forgot the past lets try helping the dude. time on plus time on pct = how many days off. and before you try another cycle, do sum research, propose a cycle and get the guys to improve it.

to start with 1 shot off 5000iu hcg is not good, it should be spread in small doses. secondly your cycle shudnt stop you from gaining after 3 weeks, sumit cant be rite....

finally the answer to your now what question, read, rest and get ready to do a proper cycle. goodluck
    wasnt the past though,, he said he was on his 10th week of test e and goin 10 more about 2 weeks ago. Plus his answer was given like on the 3rd post already.

wow...first off most of you guys are way off base...... all you wanna do is bitch and lip... a few guys use my buddies account here on steroid .com,,so mine is the only posts today ...i didn,t know some of you were gonna do a cold case file on me,,wow lot of time on old MAD MATTS hands i see...what a fagg.............that being said...all that was asked was how long i wait after pct untill i start..... time on is time off seems to be the norm.....

Blog Entries
    Dude you clearly know F..k about s..t, and thats why i told you to go and do some reading, you turned it into this hate thing, but i guess you wouldnt mouth off if you were in the same room...

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    this thread is lookin to be closed. you guys need to cool down

no no no.. i would not mouth off.....i would be scared of the mad matt rath.........im so so sorry. im almost scared to google because you may track me down in cyber space..lmfao....for the guys on here that wanna help thanks again.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    For future reference, its best for each person to make an account so we can get the correct information to help you out bro. Did you run the hcg with the clomid? Hcg needs to be run before clomid. And yes, time on + pct = time off. It is hard for us to tell you exactly how long, as you have said your cycle was 8-10 weeks and haven't told us your pct length, just said you used hcg, clomid, and nolva. Also, in order to get answers, chill out a little. This is a community board and when people get flamed, threads get locked. Good luck with whatever you decide

Blog Entries
    I think i will unsubscribe from this thread...
    Good luck Jucin

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wow...first off most of you guys are way off base...... all you wanna do is bitch and lip... a few guys use my buddies account here on steroid.com,,so mine is the only posts today ...i didn,t know some of you were gonna do a cold case file on me,,wow lot of time on old MAD MATTS hands i see...what a fagg.............that being said...all that was asked was how long i wait after pct untill i start..... time on is time off seems to be the norm.....
    they must also use the same computer because every post is from the same computer
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information