svalleyg135 is offline Associate Member

injectable winny

whats a good dose to take of injectable winny? i wanna do it for the last 6 weeks of my test e cycle

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    50mg ed is pretty basic

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    How big a mistake would it be to take 75 mg every 3 days? Sides, ineffectiveness? I'm talking about the schedule not the dosage.

big? the half life is so short, imagine taking an oral every 3 days, its the same idea. that would pretty much just be a waste

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^ i agree. be careful is the winny is water based too, that sh1t is pretty risky (water based AAS) if you ask me.....just my thoughts; ide go with oral instead if you could get it

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    big? the half life is so short, imagine taking an oral every 3 days, its the same idea. that would pretty much just be a waste
    Are you inviting sides with infrequent injects or just ineffectiveness? If you are only looking to take 150-200 mgs a week is a bi or tri weekly inject schedule ok?

no.. if you can't take it ed don't take it. not only will it not work as well, but it will probably bring its sides on even harder. either find the oral, shoot ed, or take it orally anyway ed

o ya is it true you can drink injectable winny?

Can you inject 2 or 3 times a week and drink it the other 3 or 4? What is the recommended way to drink? In water, in juice, like a shot?

^^ if you must? it doesn't make any sense though. you might as well drink it every time.

yes you can drink it, but its slightly less bioavailable orally. like 20-30% less or so

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    so you can drink winny?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    so you can drink winny?
    are you being sarcastic as in you cant drink it? im curious about this i hear different opinions

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by svalleyg135 View Post
    are you being sarcastic as in you cant drink it? im curious about this i hear different opinions
    sorry bro, I was being sarcastic because that is the number one most asked question on any steroid forum anywhere. Yes, you can drink winny.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    ^^ if you must? it doesn't make any sense though. you might as well drink it every time.

yes you can drink it, but its slightly less bioavailable orally. like 20-30% less or so
    My logic with that question was if someone doesn't want to take a pin every day would it be harmful in any way to the system to split up the injections/injestions?

The reason I ask is because I'm planning a test e cycle and want to throw some winstrol in at the end. With the test, I'm only planning on injecting twice a week so I figured I would go ahead and inject the winstrol with the test on those days.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones View Post
    My logic with that question was if someone doesn't want to take a pin every day would it be harmful in any way to the system to split up the injections/injestions?

The reason I ask is because I'm planning a test e cycle and want to throw some winstrol in at the end. With the test, I'm only planning on injecting twice a week so I figured I would go ahead and inject the winstrol with the test on those days.
    that would be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones View Post

yeah thats fine, it makes a little more sense now. but it still would probably be easier/ hurt less to just drink it every day. although you should take a little more if you're aiming for 50mg ed

you totally highjacked but thread haha but its all good

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    that would be fine.
    I'm not trying to be a pest or anything I just don't want to make avoidable mistakes and someone can only learn so much from steroid profiles found on google. I like hearing from guys who have actually done these things and can speak from personal experience.

If pinning ed was absolutely necessary I would, I just wouldn't like it too much.

I think I read on here that mixing with juice was recommended. Can you just take it like a shot or is water/something else better?

Big
    I've never drank injectable winny, when I used it I was using short esters shot ed anyway so I shot it. Bump for other opinions from those who have done it.

meetball is offline Junior Member
    i currently have some new winny its oral but form a UGL in a 10ml vial but is oral,

i have drank injectable before on previous cycle and it tasted like petrol for some reason, wasnt that pleseant but it did the job, im looking forward to see is this new oral fluid will be any different its Milky white...

Quote Originally Posted by svalleyg135 View Post
    you totally highjacked but thread haha but its all good
    Sorry bro. That wasn't my intention but I hoped you got some good info from this thread like I have.

Have you ever used winstrol before?

Quote Originally Posted by meetball View Post
    i currently have some new winny its oral but form a UGL in a 10ml vial but is oral,

i have drank injectable before on previous cycle and it tasted like petrol for some reason, wasnt that pleseant but it did the job, im looking forward to see is this new oral fluid will be any different its Milky white...
    how do you know what gas tastes like?

meetball is offline Junior Member
    lol u never cyphered any fuel before? i once put petrol in my deisel 325tds and we had to drain the tank...

i honestly think the injectable winny i drank tased of petrol

Thread Information