APBESTRBALLTIME! is offline New Member

1st cycle questions..sust/winni/anavar

Hey guys im 23 going into my senior year college..I play college football and about to begin my first cycle. I've been lifting since freshman year of HS.
    5'9-210lbs - 12%BF
    bench-310
    squat-505
    My diet is mainly made up of ground beef / canned chick breast / protein shakes / fruits / veggie platters. I know v8 fusion has a lot of surgar but i love that sh^t. Milk as well and a lot of water. Is there anything else i should be doing to prep before i begin this cycle. And if i drink like 2 times on a cycle will it cause serious problems?

Week 1-10 (10 weeks) sust 500 mg
    Week 2-10 (8 weeks) winni 250
    Week 4-12 (8 weeks) var 30mg ed
    PCT: Nolvadex , Clomid, Proviron

Also anything to say about the spacing between the different substances. The only reason there spaced like that is b/c my man who has done a lot of cycles told me to do it like that.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would suggest taking out the winny and just do the Sust and Var. Winny tends to give people dry/sore joints and if you're playing a high impact sport like football I wouldn't use it, more prone to injury for some people. If you will be drinking while using orals I would take a little milk thistle to be safe but probably wouldn't even need it seeing as Var is fairly mild on liver and you arn't using that much of it. If you do use both the orals winny and var I would use milk thistle for sure.

well the winni's are inject....but i'm only gonna drink once or twice on the cycle....but there will be 3 to 4 months after my cycle and before football...Thanks for the help pal.
    Last edited by APBESTRBALLTIME!; 12-31-2008 at 12:00 AM.

i ment to say 500 mg a week of sust...and 250 mg a week of winni....i also hear theres a couple different things that GNC sells to help out with your joints...my buddy also mentioned milk thistle as well...I figure if i can keep my diet right and just lift like i normally lift but a lot more like an animal i should do just fine...The only thing im questioning is my cardio....but i hear its just about having balls...if you can just push past the heavy breathing and suck it up you'll be fine...prob just be swimming laps and running a lot for cardio since its the off season...anybody else got anything they can add from experience....AM I DOING EVERYTHING RIGHT?

P.S- I was told to take 50mg 6 days a week to = 250mg's. But i was told i could just squirt into the back of my throat. It will be in inject form. I know its worse for your liver but besides that anything wrong with it?

Hey guys any information would be appreciated?

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    hmm where to start
    diet....
    you should post it up in the diet section with specific macros so we can help you with it.

your cycle is not a beginners cycle and i wouldnt recommend it

id stick to a basic test and d-bol cycle

how much winny were you gonna run per day?

what are your specific goals for this cycle? cut or bulk?
    cuz with the winny and var its more of a cutter to me?

seriousmass is offline Banned
    ^^ agreed.

I definitely would not do that for a first cycle.

Sustanon is not a great choice... this is because it has 4 esters (types of testostrone). Usually, for your first cycle you would only want to stick with 1 ester... that way if some terrible side-affects come along, you will know what to avoid in the future.

If you did the cycle you just proposed, you would have NO clue which compound is affecting you negatively.

Drinking twice on the cycle is fine. Don't drink often though. If you don't want to take my advice, and you want to take the D-bols... then you might want to take some Milk Thistle, and some fish oil.. they can help the liver..

Ultimately, I'd suggest just getting your hands on some Test - Enan, or Cyp, and cycle it for 10 - 12 weeks. Avoid the D-bol... you won't need it for a kick-start. Since this is your first time, the testostrone... or sustanon, if I haven't managed to convince you NOT to do it.. will make your face blow up like a ballon already. (all about water retention)
    Last edited by seriousmass; 01-02-2009 at 12:40 PM.

thanks guys...but yea no d-bols for this guy...i know sust is a 4 esters...both my roommates have used it and it worked wonders for them...i've asked around the gym at school and my teammates and they all say go with sust....but yea this cycle is mainly for cutting..i know the sust with add about 10-15 lbs but then the winni / var will shread me up with the proper diet.

oh and with the winni...i was gonna just squirt 50mg's or one ml a day directly into my mouth...(Again i know its worse on the liver but i dont want to double stack compounds) so its 50 mg's a day for 6 days out of 7. 250mg's a week for 8 weeks...I have a buddy who did that..is this ok or would it be better just to shoot 250 mg's all at once?

i know winni sucks out the fluid in joints...but can it be helped with a joint helper from GNC? I heard of something from the store thats really good but i forgot the name of the supplement. Thanks again for all the info guys.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by APBESTRBALLTIME! View Post
    oh and with the winni...i was gonna just squirt 50mg's or one ml a day directly into my mouth...(Again i know its worse on the liver but i dont want to double stack compounds) so its 50 mg's a day for 6 days out of 7. 250mg's a week for 8 weeks...I have a buddy who did that..is this ok or would it be better just to shoot 250 mg's all at once?
    winni has to be shot everyday

so do your 50 mg a day

bahrianite is offline Associate Member
    well i dont see a problem with you using winny ,but the duration is a little too long,i play rugby and a team mate took winny for 8 weeks and his joints were totally like shit due to the tackles and all and to top it off winny made them even weaker,i would suggest 4 weeks 50 mg ed.

and as for the sust it looks fine to me,although it cant be compared with a single ester but its good!

bahrianite is offline Associate Member
    i know winni sucks out the fluid in joints...but can it be helped with a joint helper from GNC? I heard of something from the store thats really good but i forgot the name of the supplement. Thanks again for all the info guys.
    its called glucosomine (i dont know if i spelled it right) ,dont know havent used it !

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i wouldnt go over 6 weeks with winny and i would prb go anavar instead of winny cus you are high impact. (winstrol drys me out) Its much better to SHOOT it ed at 50mgs day.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Just a little info and experience with Sus. This shit had my test levels all over the place. I always go the Sus flu(look it up)..which would put me on my ass for a few days. After 2 cycles of it I never went back. If your looking for size and cutting Test Prop. but I'm sure if this is your first cycle then you dont wanna shot everyday. I've went Nat. a few years ago but If you have any quest. on anything PM me. I've been around the game a long time.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    On a side note....Triple Flex IMO is the best thing for joints and tendons.

Yeah triple flex was what my man was sayin...But i really don't have a problem taking a shot ed. But most of you guys are saying that 8 weeks on winni is to long...so what do 50mg's ed 300 a week for 6 weeks instead of 250 mg a week at 50 mg's 6 out of 7 days???And Chuck i am doing anavar on top of the winni..Again the cycle i was told to do by a lot of my boys was..
    sust 500 mg's a week for 10 weeks : winni 250mg's a week for 8 weeks: and 30 mg ed of anavar for 8 weeks..And i wont be taking any impact until camp starts back up in aug...ill have around 3 months after my last shot of winni to recover my joints...Thanks again for all the help guys....Chances are im gonna do sust over test E just b/c thats whats available to me from a reliable source. as far as the winni i am thinking about going from 8 weeks to 6 weeks...but im def adding the anavar even if its mad $$$$...

IM NOT BULKING...Trying TO CUT/RIPP MY ASS UP! don't need any size at all..

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    Triflex Is a great Blend on Chrondroitin Glucosomine and Fish Oil sold at GNC. One month supply for about 40 bucks.

Thanks for the info guys.

lovex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    ^^ agreed.

I definitely would not do that for a first cycle.

Sustanon is not a great choice... this is because it has 4 esters (types of testostrone). Usually, for your first cycle you would only want to stick with 1 ester... that way if some terrible side-affects come along, you will know what to avoid in the future.

If you did the cycle you just proposed, you would have NO clue which compound is affecting you negatively.

Drinking twice on the cycle is fine. Don't drink often though. If you don't want to take my advice, and you want to take the D-bols... then you might want to take some Milk Thistle, and some fish oil.. they can help the liver..

Ultimately, I'd suggest just getting your hands on some Test - Enan, or Cyp, and cycle it for 10 - 12 weeks. Avoid the D-bol... you won't need it for a kick-start. Since this is your first time, the testostrone... or sustanon, if I haven't managed to convince you NOT to do it.. will make your face blow up like a ballon already. (all about water retention)
    Yeah u r right......
    where to start ... one more guy who want to start first cycle with sus,winny,var....lol
    first start with test only "seriously"..u will know how your body reacts and u will pump 25 to 30 lbs atleast gone keep 15 to 20 lbs lean muscle (depends)
    "Big" u r damn right man....
    and if u still want to go Use HcG before PCT and atleast 1 week in PCT also..
    Last edited by lovex; 01-04-2009 at 03:30 AM.

Thanks again guys
    Last edited by APBESTRBALLTIME!; 01-05-2009 at 11:38 AM.

[QUOTE=APBESTRBALLTIME!;4361886] Hey have any of you guys ever done the P90X workout....i just saw the infomercial last night and that sh^t looks awesome!! type it right into google.

Hey guys just writing hear what everyone's thoughts were on this...

I've changed a few things on my cycle...

1-12 sust 500 mg's /week....2 250 shots
    1-12 equipoise 500 mg's / week...2 250 shots
    8 weeks of winni 50mg's ED

MY question is when do i add in the winni????????

10 mg's Ed of Nolvadex as well... and Clomid therapy for 3 weeks. When do i start my pct though???i've heard mixed ##'s about this...i've heard 3 days and i've read 18 days what would you guys say?

Any thoughts?

Thread Information