Wheelie_Rider_R6 is offline Junior Member

Weird test Enanthate?

Sup guys. Need some help and I dont know if I can trust that my buddy is being honest with me. He got me a bottle of an underground lab test E. The oil consistency is fine, but one trigger that put up a red flag was the smell. Test Enananthate I took in the past had an oil smell to it. They all did. This one does not, nor does it bother me when I shoot it. Anyone ever come across this? Dont really have anyone else to ask but the pros on this board. I hit my right shoulder yesterday with 2cc's (500mg's) and im not sore....Fake gear?
    Last edited by Wheelie_Rider_R6; 12-30-2008 at 11:55 PM.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    smell and soreness is not is not a reliable way to gauge authenticity IMO. that is something that is gonna vary from lab to lab and even batch to batch. anytime you purchase UGL you are taking a gamble. only time will tell you if it is good to go.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    also post a picture if you want in the picture section. be sure and cover up anything with the lab info on it.

Test in the past has always caused soreness for anyone I know. Is there a brand of E that you know of that doesnt hurt or have that "seasame" oil smell to it?

Mine don't hurt, cottonseed oil don't have a smell,the hormone does, if it's UGL and they use the right solvent's it can be nearly painless.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know a few guys on a certain brand of prop right now who don't really feel it going in and no pain at all the next day. They are making crazy gains though. And that is prop. The mother of all painful injectables.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelie_Rider_R6 View Post
    Test in the past has always caused soreness for anyone I know. Is there a brand of E that you know of that doesnt hurt or have that "seasame" oil smell to it?
    I can tell you that ive never felt any pain from any Test E ive used...oils do not determine if the compound is good or not....maybe it wasnt suspeneded in sesame...safflower,grape seed and cotton seed might have been used and have no smell to them.

Thanks guys....makes me feel alittle better knowing that my gear aint bogus. Happy new year

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    I know a few guys on a certain brand of prop right now who don't really feel it going in and no pain at all the next day. They are making crazy gains though. And that is prop. The mother of all painful injectables.
    I tested out some home brew the other day that didn't hurt going in or at all the day I shot it...but the next day..motherfukker!!...Even worse the day after that day....I've used test E with slight discomfort....but test c...for me...is the best...absolutely hassle free.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    is this your first cycle? im surprised you werent sore after injections....after my first glute injection i couldnt sit for 4-5 days, same thing with my delt, i couldnt sleep or rest on it for 4-5 days.

No,...not first cycle. I was just sketchy because the Test E I've taken in the past was alittle painful the next day. This stuff is not. No oil lumps or anything like that. Two days into it, I feel like I didnt even shoot. Although this is the first time I've shot in my delt may explain why I have no lumps or oil build-up. Always went in the glutes. But test E with not even the slightest bit of pain? Its all just weird to me. Also taking Deca 300, shot that in my other delt last week and it was sore for 3 days. Sound suspect to any of you?

Thread Information