muffin man is offline Junior Member

How would u spread out the shots on this cycle

cycle:

Test E 450mg per week. weeks 1-15
    EQ 600 mg per week. weeks 1-14
    Anavar weeks 10-17 (if i can get it)

I was thinking to inject say 225mg of test and 300mg of eq on Monday then inject the same thing on Thursday.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Thanks

...Also, do you think the clomi/tamox/liquidex combo would be an effective pct for the above cycle? it's really all i have available to me for pct products.

meetball is offline Junior Member
    i think you injection days would be fine, will you be rotating glute's?

as for PCT dont see a problem with them products tbh, i use clomid and tamo..

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    mon/thurs injects are fine. clomid/tamox/ldex will work fine although I prefer aromasin .

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    you don't need the arimidex for pct. clomid and nolva are fine. you can run the AI on cycle if you want, but you don't need it in pct

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    you don't need the arimidex for pct. clomid and nolva are fine. you can run the AI on cycle if you want, but you don't need it in pct
    I can't agree with that I always use an ai during pct. aromasin will help him get back to normal quicker than if he didn't include it and thats how you keep your gains so anything that can be done to raise your test levels should be done.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by mx3 View Post
    I can't agree with that I always use an ai during pct. aromasin will help him get back to normal quicker than if he didn't include it and thats how you keep your gains so anything that can be done to raise your test levels should be done.
    aromasin is fine, but he said he couldn't get it. its been proven that nolva + arimidex lowers arimdex' efficiency, not to mention everyones proposed basic pct is just clomid + nolva

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    need a better PCT bro...if you cant find the stuff for your PCT dont use the gear

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    need a better PCT bro...if you cant find the stuff for your PCT dont use the gear
    what exactly would be a better pct?

lozza89 is offline Junior Member
    i would of thought slim doses or adex throughout cycle and nolva and clomid for pct, maybe with some hcg because youve been surpressed so long would of been a good choice , but im no expert...

muffin man is offline Junior Member
    all i really have available to me for pct is what i could get from the board sponsor. i have used it before. do you guys think it is no good or something?

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by muffin man View Post
    all i really have available to me for pct is what i could get from the board sponsor. i have used it before. do you guys think it is no good or something?
    personally im not big on lions products but thats just me other tend to like them they just haven't worked well for me in the past. anyways im pretty sure lion sells aromasin . if all you can get is research chems for pct then use clomid, nolva, aromasin and your good to go. mo

I think everything looks good but, would strongly recomend adding some HCG during your cycle and throughout your pct. HCG is cheap and extremely effective, IMO. You could add an additional 200mg of b6 throughout the duration of the cycle and pct as well. It is noted in the PCT forum that it prevents nagative sides associated with increased prolactin levels. With EQ, this won't be as much of an issue as it can be with deca or tren . B6 is dirt cheap and if you can prevent negative sides, why not.

Thread Information