Thread: First Cycle..

deca13 is offline New Member

First Cycle..

Ok i have a few questions ill start out saying im 20 years old.. im 6'1 170 ...i have 6 1ml shots of deca durabolin 250 how much should i take per week?? and should i take the full 6 weeks?? im trying to be as safe as possible..and get the most results possible and keep most of it..so what could i stack it with??? i know im going 100% whey protien.. maybe a pro hormone to stack it with?? if anyone could help me out with this i would greatly appreciate it!!!

i was just curious if its safe a person my size to take the whole 1ml per week

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    Deca only is a bad idea, 6ml is a complete waste, and your stats indicate that you are no where near ready for steroids anyway.
    What's your body fat%?
    How long have you been training?
    What's your planned pct?

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    you'll need more than 1ml per week, but the thing is - deca on it's own will shut down your natural testosterone production pretty hard.

6ml wont do a single thing for you.....and being 20yrs old, solid diet and training would benefit you far more than deca ever could at this point, esp being 170lbs....

hit the diet section of this forum, and the training section. fix the shortcomings in your training/diet, and watch yourself grow

%100 whey protein wont do anything without the rest of your intake being well rounded and planned for your body type and goals......

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Welcome.
    Deca only is a bad idea, 6ml is a complete waste, and your stats indicate that you are no where near ready for steroids anyway.
    What's your body fat%?
    How long have you been training?
    What's your planned pct?
    i dont have hardly any fat.. my max is around 240lbs im strong for my size..just need to gain alot of muscle..i been training off and on for a few years been seroius for about a month so 1ml a week does nothing huh?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Training serious for one month is know where near long enough, train serious for another two years and you'll be in a better position...

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Training serious for one month is know where near long enough, train serious for another two years and you'll be in a better position...
    yea im not going to juice RIGHT NOW i just wanted to get all my stuff together and know what i need to do

Big
    what is your goal?

i want to be around 190 195 solid with a 6pack i know the diet comes into play on the weightgain and the fat loss off the abdomen

Big
    yep, at 6'1" you should be able to easily meet your goals naturally.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deca13 View Post
    i dont have hardly any fat.. my max is around 240lbs im strong for my size..just need to gain alot of muscle..i been training off and on for a few years been seroius for about a month so 1ml a week does nothing huh?
    Max what? Train hard for a while bro. All your goals can be reached naturally. Most of all BE CONSISTENT.

Thread Information