Icheatatsports is offline New Member

Injections every 10days??

Hello there folks

First post, simple question, I will be starting a new job in the new year in which i work 10days straight then 4 days off.

Would like to do a test only cycle, but will this still be do able, safe, and effective with 10 days between injections? and at what dose if possible?

You see i fly to work basically to a maximum security prison, many check points xrays all the good stuff and it is impossible to sneak anything in. So never would i risk doing any harm to my body. I am a long time reader of these forums and finally am ready for a cycle. I have spent a good year getting ready for it. Finally dialed in my training and my eating habits and quit drinking so i can safely commit to doing this 100%. I have checked out every post cycle on this site, and every newbie guide and understand fully what is going on.

So if you guys could help me out, can i do this with 10 days between injections or am i out of luck? Not very often do i have a chance to only work 10 days usually i work 20-40 straight in remote places where i have no chance of ever getting my cycle in properly and safely.

If anyone has done something similar, what dosage every 10 days.. all that kind of . Will my post cycle have to change? recommend any other things to have during cycle seeing how im guessing the dose will be higher every 10 days then weekly?

thanks in advance for everything.

ttt.

anybody?? i gotta fly out in 2 days...

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Icheatatsports View Post
    Hello there folks

First post, simple question, I will be starting a new job in the new year in which i work 10days straight then 4 days off.

Would like to do a test only cycle, but will this still be do able, safe, and effective with 10 days between injections? and at what dose if possible?
    not a good idea, most i would take between shots is 4 days, you are going 2.5x that
    You see i fly to work basically to a maximum security prison, many check points xrays all the good stuff and it is impossible to sneak anything in. So never would i risk doing any harm to my body. I am a long time reader of these forums and finally am ready for a cycle. I have spent a good year getting ready for it. Finally dialed in my training and my eating habits and quit drinking so i can safely commit to doing this 100%. I have checked out every post cycle on this site, and every newbie guide and understand fully what is going on.
    how are you going to train and diet?
    So if you guys could help me out, can i do this with 10 days between injections or am i out of luck? Not very often do i have a chance to only work 10 days usually i work 20-40 straight in remote places where i have no chance of ever getting my cycle in properly and safely.

If anyone has done something similar, what dosage every 10 days.. all that kind of . Will my post cycle have to change? recommend any other things to have during cycle seeing how im guessing the dose will be higher every 10 days then weekly?

thanks in advance for everything.
    i would wait till you have more time or a better situation personally

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i agree....every 10 days is pretty risky bro, think about it. most people soot every 3.5 days....stretching that out to 10 isnt going to do you any good...unless you find a way to sneak in your injections before you go into the prisons....i wouldnt try it. find a better job

thanks guys that is the answer i was looking for, a big no, i wont mess around with that stuff fear not.

Thread Information