Thread: clen and t3

aniga007 is offline New Member

clen and t3

want to lose more body fat so i want to know about clen with eca vs clen and t3 ,i read lot about it and i know the sides too, but I am loooking answer from same one who used and can tell me the results,

itburns22 is offline New Member
    Ive been on clen for 1 1/2 weeks. 2 week on 2 weeks off. started with 60mcg up to 120 mcg per day. and have lost 3% bf. i was 244lbs and 17% bf when i started. Personally other then the shakes i get no other side effects. it works very good

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Use the search feature of the forum. It has lots of the info you are looking for.

here is some to get you started:

Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

http://www.steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php
    http://www.steroid.com/Cytomel.php

Quote Originally Posted by itburns22 View Post
    Ive been on clen for 1 1/2 weeks. 2 week on 2 weeks off. started with 60mcg up to 120 mcg per day. and have lost 3% bf. i was 244lbs and 17% bf when i started. Personally other then the shakes i get no other side effects. it works very good
    that is great,3% body fat, how many pounds will that be,are you in diet,low carb or low fat?

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    Use the search feature of the forum. It has lots of the info you are looking for.

here is some to get you started:

Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

http://www.steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php
    http://www.steroid.com/Cytomel.php
    thanks for the info ,I have read all of these in past months, i need personal experiance.

any body know which one will give good result (clen +eca) VS (clen+t3) I am in 18 or 19% bodyfat,I lost 10 pounds in about month or so just doing lowcarb-hight pro 4 to 5 meals a day,(I know it should be 6 meals) and I also watch my fat in take work out 4-5 times a week hour and half mostly w-lift and same cardio but seems cant lose body fat, pls help.

Quote Originally Posted by itburns22 View Post
    was it liquit form or taplet,are you using any thing with it like aas and will you pls let us know your progress.

bump

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by aniga007 View Post
    thanks for the info ,I have read all of these in past months, i need personal experiance.
    if you read them then you should know that eca and clen hit the same receptors so running them together is pointless

Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    if you read them then you should know that eca and clen hit the same receptors so running them together is pointless
    I mean the clen two weeks on two weeks off and use the off weeks eca VS clen and t3,have you compare them if so which one would you say would give good result.thnks

I mean the clen two weeks on two weeks off and use the off weeks eca VS clen and t3,have you compare them if so which one would you say would give good result.thnks
    Write that in English please.

Write that in English please.

how is that off topic, we can't understand what you are saying, which means we can't help you

are you going to run two weeks of clen , then two weeks of eca, when two weeks of clen etc... or what????

yep, if thats all right, if not would you tell me how would you run

yep, if thats all right, if not would you tell me how would you run

I am new to this and learning I hope you dont hold my ignorence agianst me ,hopefully when i get my body fat down and start do my first cycle I know I will be there asking you more stupit questions.

I have read somewhere in this forum which (BIG,nate0406,phate186,kayle ,amorphic and others said that we should treat newbies with respect, just mentioning it

it's cool, here's the thing

clen is a beta 2 antagonist, meaning that it stimulates and downregulates your beta 2 receptors

ephedrine is also a beta 2 antagonist, but if clen is like a sniper rifle(hitting only beta 2), then ephedrine is like a shotgun(hitting everything around it as well)

running clen one week, then eca the next is pointless as your beta 2 receptors would never have a chance to upregulate and therefore you would lose the benefit

clen/t3 is much more effective than eca at burning fat, so i would run those either 2 week on, 2 week off, or 4-6 weeks straight with the benedryl/keto method

here's something i wrote on running clen/t3

HOW TO STACK CLEN/T3

to stack the clen/t3 for a 6 week cycle i would start at 60mcg and increase by 20mcg every three days till either the sides are unbearable or your bp gets close to 135-85, then back it down 20mcg and keep there until a week before the cycle ends, then taper down 20mcg every two days or so, run diphenhydramine, which you can get cheap at a dollar store or big lots, it's sold as allergy remedy, just look at the active ingredients to see, run it either every third week at 50mg before bed or eod/ed at 50mg before bed, whichever you want, i personally use it everyday, but then again i'm running 300+mcg/day of clen, which i doubt you'll get close to

for the t3, start at 50mcg and ramp up to 100-125mcg over a week, 125mcg will raise the metabolism but you have a chance of losing muscle so eat alot of protein, 300-350g a day should do, and get it from real food, not shakes, stay on whichever dose you decide to run for the length of the cycle

for suppliments i would run 3-5g of taurine/day to help with cramping from the clen, if that doesn't help up it to 8g/day and get some potassium, drink lots of fluids as you will be sweating alot, plus fat needs a water saturated enviornment to burn optimally, and i would take a multivitamin upon waking and before bed

very interesting and convincing ,thanks alot, now I can do the clen /t3 stack.

I dont stack it but im also 3 weeks in to PCT. lost 11 pounds total since i started but only 3%bf about 7 pounds of fat. im on my maintance diet 350g protein 450g carbs and 60g fat. Most people go lower on the carbs..

thats lots of carbs,would you say if do low carb high protein you would have lost more?

Probably but last time i did that the weight i lost was about 50/50 muscle/fat. i want to keep the most muscle i can.

bigdog494 is offline Junior Member
    when doing a clen and t3 stack could you also run some tren a since they say it also helps on cutting up and maybe some some test in there as well so u don"t loose too much of ur mass ?????

Quote Originally Posted by bigdog494 View Post
    when doing a clen and t3 stack could you also run some tren a since they say it also helps on cutting up and maybe some some test in there as well so u don"t loose too much of ur mass ?????
    are you kidding, you don't run tren ace by itself ever, you should watch the advice you give

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    are you kidding, you don't run tren ace by itself ever, you should watch the advice you give
    LMFAO

WORD.....

NightyMaus is offline New Member

I've done clen with good results, trying clen/T4 soon

I recently ran a 2 week cycle of clen going from 20mg a day up to 120 and back down. I stayed on a clena keto diet and lost 4% bf and 6lbs in the first 7 days then slowly leveled off. Then I started gaining bf a little.

So I went back and looked at my diet and realized I had too much fat in it and cut that down. I took a 1 week break from the clen and did two 100 mg doses during the week to get the receptors clean.

Now I'm 2 days into my 2nd cycle and I've lost 1 lb and I can "feel the burn" going on. Everyone responds differently to clen so I would do the following so you can get the most out of it:

Eat CLEAN keto type diet for at least a week before you start!

As soon as you get up, take a piss and then do the following -
    Take your body temp
    Weight yourself
    Get a body fat measurement
    Write it all down

Then start the clen cycle and keep recording body temp and weight daily. Check the body fat weekly using the exact same method.

Once you see your body temp starting to decrease back to the pre-clen levels, cycle down and off the clen. If you see weight loss stop or reverse, cycle down and off the clen.

You don't have to cycle clen down as slowly as AAS or PCT gear. You can drop it by half the first day, halve that again the second day and be off it by day 3. it has a 36 hour half life and so the doses will overlap and it will really take a week or so to be totally out of your system in a gradually decreasing scale.

Then wait at least a week before trying again and do some Benadryl during the off week. You can do 50mg a night for 5-7 nights, or do two or three 100mg doses right in a row. I prefer to do two 100mg doses, one on a Friday Night and one on the following Saturday night so I can sleep in the next mornings and not feel like sh*t at work on Monday.

bigdog494 is offline Junior Member
    bro i didn't give him advise i asked a questions ....if u read my post i asked if u COULD run tren a and cyp while doing clen and t3 .....

camaro0583 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation clen t3 stack for weight loss???? advice

I'm looking to loss fat. I'm going to stack clen and t3. I'm on a hard core diet which includes a daily intake of 60% protein/20% fat/10% carb and im only taking in around 2000 cal a day. My weight is 300 and my goal is to be 210 in 5 months which entails me to loss 18lbs a month which is a lot. My goals are high and are my focus.

Im only planing to take t3 for one cycle. and Clen for 3 cycles which is 21 days on and 7 days off.

Day 1 Clen 40mcg / T3 off
    Day 2 Clen 40mcg / T3 off
    Day 3 Clen 40mcg / T3 25mcg
    Day 4 Clen 80mcg / T3 25mcg
    Day 5 Clen 80mcg / T3 25mcg
    Day 6 Clen 80mcg / T3 25mcg
    Day 7 Clen 80mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day 8 Clen 120mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day 9 Clen 120mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day10 Clen 120mcg / T3 50mcg
    Day11 Clen 120mcg / T3 75mcg
    Day12 Clen 120mcg / T3 75mcg