Thread: sustanon

theflyingcamel is offline Junior Member

sustanon

Okay, I'm back with more questions. I sought advice here for my last cycle (my first) and man you guys were a huge help.
    I was on Test E 300, 600 hundred mg a week was great (one shot every three days) now my guy wants me to try Sustanon 250 and I'm trying to figure out how much and how often, I want to keep it reasonable but I don't want to waste my time either, I was thinking on getting enough to do 500mg a week for an extended period of time....like 8 months, but I don't really know how the two compare and I don't want to do a weaker cycle than I started with, I'm shooting for same/similar.
    Okay wise ones, lets hear it, and as always; thank you much for your help.

ab037 is offline Associate Member
    From what Ive read on here , they say the sust. needs to be shot eod to work, and its not as good either. Stick with the test e

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    8 months?
    stats?

35, 250lbs high body fat % right now(not gawdaful but not slim), advanced lifter mostly looking for size and power. Anything else helpful I can tell you?

Big
    well you need to get your body fat below 15% naturally before you start to reduce the chance of estrogen related sides, blood pressure issues, etc.

I'm probably hovering around there and I hope to bring it down around 12% before I get started. Whats your opinion on sust?

Big
    I don't really care for blends like sust, I prefer a single ester, but notwithstanding that good gains can still be made. I prefer shooting sust eod, when I shot once a week I had more side (acne for one) than when I shot every other day.

hmmm, so do you think 500 of sust is a step down from 600 test E? I'm not afraid of going eod as long as I'm not taking a step backward, I loved my 1st cycle, nothing but good things.

Big
    600mg sust would be pretty close to 600mg test e. 500 would be a step backwards.
    how tall are you?

5'10, don't let that fool you though, I'm not a big fat 250, I've been at it for a long time, it just took me a while to take the plunge. I drop weight really easily too, I'll probably knowck 10-20 lbs off before I get started anyway.

Any other feedback out there?

I also have no idea how much Nolvadex I should take, when I should start or if I should wait until I notice some adverse side effects before I do.

Big
    I'm not a fan of nolva on cycle, but if you were to take it on cycle 10mg/day would be a start.

is there something else you'd recommend I keep on hand in case of trouble? Have you ever stayed on for a really long cycle like I'm planning?

Big
    I'm always on, but that's not for everyone. Why is it you intend to stay on so long?

I just liked it a lot, I decided that I'd go off for 4 months and see what happened, I also wanted to make sure that I could go off for that long without freaking out about my body. I'm three months off now and chomping at the bit for Febuary to roll around. I figure eight months should have me pretty yoked through summer and into the fall. I really enjoyed some of the side effects of taking tets, I felt great, I stayed on an even keel and my sex drive was through the roof.

btw; I've already got some Clomid for PCT, what would you recomend for during, if anything.

Big
    If needed I would recommend arimidex at .25mg eod.

As long as I've got your ear for the time being, I have more questions, (as you can probably tell; I don't have a lot of geared up peers here in the great north woods to ask about these things) if you don't mind.
    by the time my last cycle was half done, I was over the ass soreness etc. Do I have that process to look forward to all over again or does a guy hang on to his....ass fortitude? (I like that, I'm going to start using that, I don't think I've ever seen those words used together.)

Big
    from injections?

yeah

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    8 months? i would never advise any1 too juice for that long, 14 weeks tops. thats my own opinion.

14 weeks huh? Anyone else care to chime in on this? I'm open to suggestions

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    8 months is pretty long. its a personal choice though. and you shouldn't get the injection pain as much from this one, but you should also use more sites if you plan on shooting eod

Is it that you think that 8 months is just too long for a guys nuts to be shut down? As far as sites go, where would you recommend moving to? Quad? Shoulder?

seriousmass is offline Banned
    an 8 month cycle... i dunno man. for your second cycle?!

I'm all about personal liberties and what not.. but.. wow. your nuts are probably never going to work again.

prepare to dedicate the rest of your life to roids...

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    ^^ thats a little extreme... it just means a strong pct and kinda taking a chance on hpta damage.

quads, delts are good. you can shoot a couple spots on each quad if you really wanted, so that would give you 8 spots. even more if you shoot the different heads of the delt

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Is the reason you want to go for eight months is because you lost your gains. If so that could be due to your pct. If you want to look good for the summer I would put it off till March because as you know it takes a good four weeks for test to kick in (April) and by the end of May you should be looking the way you want and continue through July and do a strong pct and you should hold onto your gains. I am with big test e so much better.

Okay, I ask advice in here for a reason, I'm just going to break it up into two cycles, I know 4 months between cycles is supposed to be ideal; anyone care to comment on that? I'd love to take less time off.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    If you do a 4 month cycle and pct, I would get some bloodwork done to see if you are all back to normal. If so, then hop back on if that's what you want to do.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    8 months? jesus...

as much as i like it too, 8 months is insane....

ZEUS3 is offline Associate Member
    sus for 8 mounths long time for a test cycle for 1s cycle any way especiall 14week or a 3 mounth cycle is all thats needed anti estrogen tamoxifen (novodex) needed first sigh of gyno then clomid as pct. in your case if u are detemind to do this cycle anyway but not advisable
    my be hcg sub say e3d 500ius though whole cycle then 250ius eod last 2 weeks but u have 2 take novodex say 20 mg ed for 30 days after cycle is over then clomid but i have no eperance on clomid my self but it makes your body produce its own natural testosterone kick starting your testes.

Okay, I've decided not to go on for 8 months, what I'm looking for now is more feedback on how long I should stay off, I'm probably not going to get any bloodwork done so I'll be guessing after pct.

Thread Information