Thread: Oral/Injections

ModernWarrior is offline New Member

Oral/Injections

First of all, I'm not looking to start steroids now, as I feel I have a long way I can go naturally before starting the juice. BUT, I am however fairly confident I will start the juice at some point, and so am looking to find out as much as I can about the stuff.

Right, as a newbie, is it better to start using oral steroids or injection types? I ask this as, although I'm not sure of the reliability of the different sources I've heard this from, I've heard differing answers from many.

Second of all, could you run successful steroid cycles for a long time without ever needing to inject? Like can you get everything you need orally? Or at some point, if your under pro-longed use of steriods , will you NEED to use injection steriods at some point?

Thnaks in advance, I appreciate that these actually may be the biggest newbie questions ever, but I'm really wanting to learn alot about the stuff before I stock my body with them, and I've gotta make a start somewhere.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Its always good to post your full stats when asking a question. However all the answers to your questions are here, you just need to read.

I take it your not keen on injecting? Its far safer than orals..

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    orals may seem like a safer, and less harsh way of using AAS but after alittle reading youll see that it isnt. a 12 week run of test enth @ 500mg/wk split into 2 injections/wk is pretty standard as a first time run. plus ur pct (post cycle therapy ) of course.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Orals can be a good thing to stack with an injectable when used right, but I would never recommend an oral only cycle to a male.

UrRoyalHighness is offline Associate Member
    that sound pretty funny

ModernWarrior is offline New Member
    Thanks for the replies..

I suppose I'm not keen on the injections as chances are, when I first start steroids , I may well have to carry out the injections myself (as I won't be telling my parents im on roids, I'm 18 by the way, not planning on juicing up just yet though, and I don't know if I'll be around any m8s who are also on them), and I wouldn't have thought I'd be able to do that with no experience in injecting before?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Dude if i was you id forget steroids , your much to young. If you get on a good diet and training program you will make better gains than steroids can offer.
    Train hard and eat well and if in a few years time you still want to cycle then you'll get all the help you need here...

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All this can be answered by researching previous threads.

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    mate, u're still young and ur natural test levels are still high.. u dont need roids at this stage.. allow ur body to develop naturally first.. with proper training, rest and diet, u'll be amazed how much ur body can develop naturally..

Thread Information