jg42058p is offline Member

Anavar or winstrol?

Which do you guys think is better for hardening out gains?

That is, say if you took either drug at the end of a test cycle right before going into PCT... which drug would harden your gains more and help them be more retainable?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Personally I would go for winny, it gives a great hardness and quality. To help to retain and maintain the new found muslce that will be more diet/training rather than drugs what you have used.

cool. thanks man

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Personally I would go for winny, it gives a great hardness and quality. To help to retain and maintain the new found muslce that will be more diet/training rather than drugs what you have used.
    Marcus I usually get bad lower back pumps of orals (d-bol, m-drol), is oral winny know for these side effects as well? How about anavar ? Also, I have heard negative things about winny drying out joints, have you had this experience?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Marcus I usually get bad lower back pumps of orals (d-bol, m-drol), is oral winny know for these side effects as well? How about anavar? Also, I have heard negative things about winny drying out joints, have you had this experience?
    I use to get dry joints with winny but when i cut the number of wks down i was fine, even at high dose! you should be fine with lower back pumps with winny, ive never had them but with dbol or drol i do..

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    What about taking winny with test e at the beginning of the cycle to kickstart it for many 3 weeks? Bad idea or just personal preference?

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    i say Winny its cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones View Post
    What about taking winny with test e at the beginning of the cycle to kickstart it for many 3 weeks? Bad idea or just personal preference?
    winstrol doesnt put a lot of mass on you like dbols or anadrols, so its best used at the end of a cycle when you want to replace watery muscle gains with lean, dense tissue... Using it at the beginning probably isnt a great idea, since it would be much more effective towards the end of the cycle

Quote Originally Posted by jg42058p View Post
    winstrol doesnt put a lot of mass on you like dbols or anadrols, so its best used at the end of a cycle when you want to replace watery muscle gains with lean, dense tissue... Using it at the beginning probably isnt a great idea, since it would be much more effective towards the end of the cycle
    What if you are cutting? Would it be effective showing your gains a little quicker?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Always at the end bro. Winny would make for a crappy kick start and if the diet is on it works magic at the end.

mrtosa is offline Associate Member
    How much better is winny over var?if price is not an issue

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Always at the end bro. Winny would make for a crappy kick start and if the diet is on it works magic at the end.
    What about anavar to kick it off for 2 weeks, primo in weeks 3-12, and winstrol wks 11 and 12? Test e throughout.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones View Post
    What about anavar to kick it off for 2 weeks, primo in weeks 3-12, and winstrol wks 11 and 12? Test e throughout.
    I think anavar is usually used as a hardening steroid , not a bulking one... so its best use is probably at the end of the cycle, like winstrol

its best to use bulking steroids at the beginning of a cycle and use the hardening ones at the end

Thread Information