GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member

Question Damn, was that Gyno I just had???

About 2-3 weeks into my 1st cycle (details below) my nips started getting a lot harder, a lot more of the time (i.e. not just when I was cold). However, because their was no noticeable increase in my nip sensitivity, I didn't worry too much at the time, figuring it was natural for even the least Gyno prone to get such an erect-nip-effect whilst on-cycle.

I'd like to know what you other guys think,- whether what I was experiencing was quite normal, or whether it was a sign of mild Gyno/being prone to Gyno?

My 1st Cycle (Which was cut short)
    Wks 1-7: Sustanon250 @ 430mg p/w
    Wks 1-6: Dianabol @ 20-30mg p/d
    Wks 1-7: Nolvadex @ 10mg p/d

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Mine change on cycle. A little bit bigger, more color. They go back to normal when off. Ive seen a lot of guys at competition with elongated nipples. Not something Im looking to have.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Mine change on cycle. A little bit bigger, more color. They go back to normal when off. Ive seen a lot of guys at competition with elongated nipples. Not something Im looking to have.
    Thanks for replying.

So where do we draw the line between excepting a little bit of nipple orientated change (not necessarily soreness) as normal & taking on-cycle counter-measures such as upping the dosages of SERMS/AIs, i.e. to counter the unwanted effects???
    Last edited by GrandmasterSpank; 01-01-2009 at 09:59 AM.

When I've had gyno flare ups, it hurts. Just wearing a shirt can hurt. They will become swollen, and usually a hard lump or two can be felt. I have always caught this early and was able to reverse the gyno. Or maybe it didn't fully devlope, but early detection is key.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    When I've had gyno flare ups, it hurts. Just wearing a shirt can hurt. They will become swollen, and usually a hard lump or two can be felt. I have always caught this early and was able to reverse the gyno. Or maybe it didn't fully devlope, but early detection is key.
    Right, so what your basically saying cgb6810, isthat there's a clear distinction between a slight, but non-irritating, change (e.g. erect nipples) & clear soreness/extreme sensitivity, and it is only at the onset of the latter that one should increase SERM/AI dosages to combat the problem?

Thanks again.

That's my opinion. But like everything else, it depends on the individual. The more I cycle, the more I learn how my body responds to AAS and its ancillaries. It's getting easier!

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with CG, we all react different.

Gyno is not somthing you want to risk though.

I'd use a AI like Letro regaurdless and if my nipples even look at me wrong, I'm starting nova 60mgs a day to show them who the bosss is.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm also probably more carefull than I need to be.

I just feel like if you are using AS at all, you should have Nova in your candy dish instead of peanuts. All the gains and muscle in the world is pointless if you have gyno. You won't even want to take off your shirt to display the goods.

Thread Information