rd53 is offline Junior Member

Winstrol and ACL replacement surgery

I'm getting ready for my cycle once I hit my target weight of 230 (will be around 13-15% bf then) I had acl replacement surgery back in the beginning of march and according to my doc I'm cleared for all physical activity ( running, cutting, etc). I'm looking at an 8 week stack of prop and win @ 100 eod for prop and 50/day of win. Just wanting to know if you think it'll cause any issues? I have some knee pain from time to time but from what I've been told that'll be forever. I've used win in the past with out issues, but I was also on deca . Anyone think it'll cause any issues? Thanks.

6'4"
    255 currently cutting down to 230
    Diet is in check lost 30lbs so far

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    Try it and see. IMHO go with a slightly lower dose and just be prepared to cease taking it if you have issues. If you have used it in the past with no issues, chances are you will be fine.

Again though, if you do show signs of soreness in those areas, its not worth it. Stop taking it. Even if it means "wasting the leftovers".

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I know guys that have no problem with winny and joints. But, it kills my joints. Maybe you'll be one of the lucky guys that has no problems with winny. It seems like that is the last thing you want after ACL surgery. Why run it if that is a possibility? Masteron gives me great hardness and vascularity when cutting without bothering my joints.

Maybe a low dose of deca will overcome winny joint problems? Ive never tried it. Anyone......?

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    ^^^ deca along with winny cures joint pain from winny for me and even pain i had without winny.. so id say it will help

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    I know guys that have no problem with winny and joints. But, it kills my joints. Maybe you'll be one of the lucky guys that has no problems with winny. It seems like that is the last thing you want after ACL surgery. Why run it if that is a possibility? Masteron gives me great hardness and vascularity when cutting without bothering my joints.

Maybe a low dose of deca will overcome winny joint problems? Ive never tried it. Anyone......?
    What's considered a low dose? 250 mg/week?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Ive taken as little as 150 NPP EW during cutting to help with joint pain. This worked good for my achey elbows. But, I wasn't on winny when I did.

Thread Information