Eshays is offline Banned

did gear give you stretchmarks?

im the proud owner of a few around my underarm shoulder/chest area after dbol /deca /test e. That bloated me up like a ****ing water baloon, never again lol.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    yea boy!! i got plenty. on my underarms and back of my hamstrings. i even made a thread celebrating them, let me find it.

Show Us Your Stretch Marks Thread!!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    I only have like real real tiny ones right in the crack of where my upper pec meets my bicep if that makes any sense

Ive found my skin is very elastic so stretch marks don't seem to be an issue with me.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    I only have like real real tiny ones right in the crack of where my upper pec meets my bicep if that makes any sense

Ive found my skin is very elastic so stretch marks don't seem to be an issue with me.
    stretch armstrong!!

i was thinking, i drink about a gallon and half of water a day. water has a big role in skin elasticity, so if i didnt drink so much water... i would have even more massive stretchmarks. hmm. funny thing is.. i dont get stretch marks on cycle. most of mine were made off cycle.

deano bol is offline Junior Member
    ive got some pretty nasty ones in between my pecks and bicep, also have some between the bottom or my rear delt and top of lats, top of my quads and also just under my ass cheeks! oh, also top of my inner thigh next to the gooch!! haha, freakin dirty, but a good indication that your getting jacked!!!

for some reason mine only appeared after my cycle, like a month or so, may be it takes this long after the skin has been stretched??

i know you can put sorbaleen which is a vitamin e cream on before you train and before bed, i hear this works!!

awms is offline Senior Member
    I have many! realy bad! and I have never even used yet....its just a genetic thing I guess.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Use coco butter to remove and prevent, it works good for women that are pregnant, so I use it and I do not have any

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by breakbones View Post
    Use coco butter to remove and prevent, it works good for women that are pregnant, so I use it and I do not have any
    The mexican pharmaceutical Retin-A is used a lot for that reason as well, although i dont think either make a lick of a difference.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i have a few beside my chest but i got rid of most of them.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Branch_w is offline Junior Member
    yeah i have em from my chest to my bi as well , not to bad nowdays that they are almost white but i didnt get em on my legs until i started squatting heavy...i think it as alot to do with training for myself as well as skin type and gaining weight rapidly.

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    tons. i got a bunch on my armpit/pec area long before i ever used steroids . After my first cycle, those one got stretched so far they dissapeared, only to be covered by many more. Now i have them all over my inner theighs, bicep areas, back of my armpit/lat, and probably some on my ass but who knows

oc pitbull is offline Member
    wear them with pride

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    I have "stab marks" on my chest/arm area or so people say! haha. Been to the doc, they will never go away. They will however fade to your skin color and go unnoticed after some time.

awms is offline Senior Member
    ther nothing you can do bro...ther on you for life. I always worry about them thinking people look and are grossed out or somthing but to be honest people prob dont care or notice them as much as we do....Im sure they notice but most chicks have stretch marks on ther ass or boobs so its not like they even care. Let but it this way....my bro has some of the worst stretch marks I have ever seen! all over his body! I mean every were! and his gf is a smokin 10/10! so it just goes to show you that people dont care as much as you think.

ACpower is offline Member
    ive got horrible ones on my shoulders to chest lats and legs even got one on my forearm ha tiny one though

jennifer8055 is offline New Member

stretch marks

Hi,

I used to have pretty bad stretch marks and red scars around my belly region ever since I gave birth to my three kids.I had tried Vitamin E oil and cocoa butter which a number of people had recommended but unfortunately it didn't seem to work too well. My Doctor had even suggested that I go for a Tummy Tuck. I then recently read an article about a lady who supposedly got rid of her stretch marks using a particular cream. I tried it and it worked really well. It took a number of weeks but my stretch marks soon faded away. You can read the lady's article at the link below.

http://stretchmarkszapped.com

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I got a few around my shoulders

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    this spam actually bumped an 8 month old thread????

Gears is offline Member
    I've got a ton before I started using gear... I honestly don't think i'm going to come up with any new ones, maybe just re-stretching old ones.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I have them on my lower back and between biceps/chest...Nowhere else though.

I've always drank tons of water both on/off cycle and don't deviate from that much.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    this spam actually bumped an 8 month old thread????
    Did the same thing in another thread lol.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...64#post4123064

I have some only on my left side, pec/bicep area. Guess I'm lucky

Thread Information