brnxbomers is offline Associate Member

loosing fat and adding muscle?

hey guys i wanna do a stack that will help loose access bellyfat? im trying to get ready to put a print modeling portfolio together. with that being said i also need to bulk...i was thinking of a test prop, tren and maybe a clen stack. i dont want water retention and estrogenic fat that comes along with deca and other tests?

age 24
    wt 160 lbs
    bf 12-14% (i need to get to 7-10%)

it need to look clean and quality:

i usually dont do cardio i jus finished a dissapointing test/deca cycle. dint gain much mass think the gear was underdosed. anywho...im not likin my look i still look the same but i think the test made me a bit chubbier...atleast my face

original plan was to bulk on test/deca and then cut...seeing how my deca failed.

Im still stuck with same problem: excess bodyfat and not much change in size....so when summer comes up i wanna cut and add on some mass at the same time: so i looked in test prop/tren/clen stack

any opinions?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what was your previous cycle wks dose??

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    id personally pick one bulk or cut and given the info you posted id look to diet/workout - no cardio??? for explination re: results...not the gear you are/were using JMO
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-30-2008 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    what was your previous cycle wks dose??
    i was on test cyp 500 mgs and deca 400 mgs for a 10 week cycle

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    id personally pick one bulk or cut and given the info you posted id look to diet/workout - no cardio??? for explination re: results...not the gear you are/were using JMO
    no cardio cuz i dont wanna loose weight though if i was solid at 170-175 lbs. then i would do 45 mins cardio 3-4 times a week

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    Not going to be able to loose Bf without the cardio. Doesn't matter how intense your workouts are you need atleast twenty minutes a day.

How is your diet looking?? If your diet is crap then it doesn't matter if you take Doctor Prescribed Gear your not going to see great results.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    do another test e cycle for 12 weeks and make sure its legit.

jg42058p is offline Member
    depending on your estrogen levels, deca is probably what made you puff out in the face..
    deca is known for lots of water retention

test usually leans people out and helps a little bit with fat loss.. did you use nolvadex /clomid/an aromitase inhibitor of some sort while on?
    If you didn't do that then thats why you puffed out

A test/tren /clen stack would help you cut up but your not gonna lose body fat unless you do a fair amount of cardio. And - if your body fat is too high to begin with, steroids wont lean you out... you'll just remain over weight. (they might help a little bit with weight loss, but not much unless your doing cardio with a good diet)

Quote Originally Posted by jg42058p View Post
    depending on your estrogen levels, deca is probably what made you puff out in the face..
    deca is known for lots of water retention

test usually leans people out and helps a little bit with fat loss.. did you use nolvadex /clomid/an aromitase inhibitor of some sort while on?
    If you didn't do that then thats why you puffed out

A test/tren/clen stack would help you cut up but your not gonna lose body fat unless you do a fair amount of cardio. And - if your body fat is too high to begin with, steroids wont lean you out... you'll just remain over weight. (they might help a little bit with weight loss, but not much unless your doing cardio with a good diet)
    no i should have had nolva the whole time that was a huge mistake on my part...but i jus ordered some online same with clomid..plan on running both simoultenously for pct nolva for 6 weeks and clom+nolva for the first 3 weeks.

I had to add b6 cuz i could not keep my erections. the problem is not as bad as it used to be but i still loose erections not as frequently but it does happen. i learned the worst way possible

lesson learned: while on deca RUN B6 and NOLVA the whole time.

after my pct: im gonna do tribulus for a month. jus to go the extra yard and get my dick alive and kickin.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    do another test e cycle for 12 weeks and make sure its legit.
    u mean test e and deca ??? but yes i hope i can get something legit..this time

Quote Originally Posted by brnxbomers View Post
    no i should have had nolva the whole time that was a huge mistake on my part...but i jus ordered some online same with clomid..plan on running both simoultenously for pct nolva for 6 weeks and clom+nolva for the first 3 weeks.

I had to add b6 cuz i could not keep my erections. the problem is not as bad as it used to be but i still loose erections not as frequently but it does happen. i learned the worst way possible

lesson learned: while on deca RUN B6 and NOLVA the whole time.

after my pct: im gonna do tribulus for a month. jus to go the extra yard and get my dick alive and kickin.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw after im gonna start doing cardio...i look bloated especially my face and stomach...im looking shit to be honest. i'll have to do another cycle..with legit stuff and proper supporting drugs im not happy with the half assed results. i made some mistakes like not adding b6 very early on. my sex drive suffered as a result. but now i know.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    hey guys i wanna do a stack that will help loose access bellyfat? im trying to get ready to put a print modeling portfolio together. with that being said i also need to bulk...i was thinking of a test prop, tren and maybe a clen stack. i dont want water retention and estrogenic fat that comes along with deca and other tests?

age 24
    wt 160 lbs
    bf 12-14% (i need to get to 7-10%)

it need to look clean and quality:

i usually dont do cardio i jus finished a dissapointing test/deca cycle. dint gain much mass think the gear was underdosed. anywho...im not likin my look i still look the same but i think the test made me a bit chubbier...atleast my face

original plan was to bulk on test/deca and then cut...seeing how my deca failed.

Im still stuck with same problem: excess bodyfat and not much change in size....so when summer comes up i wanna cut and add on some mass at the same time: so i looked in test prop/tren/clen stack

any opinions?
    Height?

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Height?
    height
    5'7

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    you prob just have water retention, losing fat is all about diet. how much of a break do you plan between cycles. What is your bloodwork like before during and now? I say your diet was bad not the gear.

height
    5'7
    what modeling are you planning on doing? is this portfolio for work or personal? 5'7 is too short, if your paying through agency they most likely ripping you off on false hopes.

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    what modeling are you planning on doing? is this portfolio for work or personal? 5'8 is too short, if your paying through agency they most likely ripping you off on false hopes.
    5'8 sorry
    its print...not the runway...they care more about facial features and body...anyway, lets not get into that but your advice is valued if u can offer any. P.S im not getting ripped off they jus wanna see some pics thats all.

still short, i know the industry quite well if you have any questions. answer my original question please

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    still short, i know the industry quite well if you have any questions. answer my original question please
    well i had a chance to work for A&F as a store model and my manager offered to forward my portfolio. no expectations...jus as a chance thing...i really dont care about the glamor industry..but if i can get paid for looking ripped why not...u on the other hand seem very critical...its cool i would like to look the part cuz fitness is my hobby and would love to get paid doin somethin im so passionate about. hope that answers your question..as far as expectations i have none...im jus excited about having a purpose to workin out if i get a chance to print great if not ill still be in the best shape of my life

Thread Information