Thread: Water depletion

wrestless is offline Junior Member

Water depletion

Is there any hardcore bodybuilders out there that can help me with this problem. I started Sus cycle day after Christmas 500 mg every 3rd to 4th day
    3 pins so far as of today. I am running this for 12 weeks Last sus pin will be
    march 21 leaves me 28 days to get rid of water is this enough time ? 8 weeks out i am going to run Winny at 50 mg eod till show day. I am very concerned about water problem because as usual I speak to a lot of different people who say they stopped SUS 16 weeks before to me this seems like an excess time to loose water but again I don't know. My weight has already increased in 1 week from 156 to 161 maybe a little extra food from Christmas
    also added to the 5 lbs. My cardio is 45 min every day 9-10 % BF Protein about 180 Mg's daily I eat very well and clean. Any info would be greatly appreciated. P.S. Im new on here so if this thread has to be redirected please do so. Thanks

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Everyone is different. Are you running anythign to help keep the water off during your cycle?

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    Run armidex at .25 mg ed while on cycle?

There again I am told dont worry about AI during cycle because its been 23 years since my last cycle if necessary i will

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I'm not sure how waiting 23 years between cycles has anything to do with whether or not you will need an ai while on cycle.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Like Honda450 said, run arimidex .25mg ED throughout your cycle. Arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor and will stop the conversion of test to estrogen. Estrogen will make you hold water.

You should run test right up to the show. Stop your injections one week out to avoid any localized swelling/lumps.

When Im cutting I get at least 2 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight. You should be getting 320 grams of protein Ed.

Do you have anyone that knows what they are doing helping you prep?

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestless View Post
    Is there any hardcore bodybuilders out there that can help me with this problem. I started Sus cycle day after Christmas 500 mg every 3rd to 4th day
    3 pins so far as of today. I am running this for 12 weeks Last sus pin will be
    march 21 leaves me 28 days to get rid of water is this enough time ? 8 weeks out i am going to run Winny at 50 mg eod till show day. I am very concerned about water problem because as usual I speak to a lot of different people who say they stopped SUS 16 weeks before to me this seems like an excess time to loose water but again I don't know. My weight has already increased in 1 week from 156 to 161 maybe a little extra food from Christmas
    also added to the 5 lbs. My cardio is 45 min every day 9-10 % BF Protein about 180 Mg's daily I eat very well and clean. Any info would be greatly appreciated. P.S. Im new on here so if this thread has to be redirected please do so. Thanks

do you mean 180 GRAMS daily? if your on sustonan youre going to get a little water just because its test, if you were worried about water you shouldve went with test propionate instead at 75mg ED. plus you'll need to get a diuretic if youre going to your show, so just watch carb intake and keep cardio and water intake up

Yes i did mean 180 grams and I'm quite sure I do ingest more than that per day. What is the difference if i take in 500 grams daily if you can only utilize
    28-32 grams per sitting or every 2 1/2 hrs I eat six times daily and all animal protein (no shakes). Yes someone is helping me just that he says to run winny by itself for 8 weeks with no AI. And that the amount I'M doing right now of Sus is not going to do much for me at all. Funny thing is if there is anything I have learned in 28 years of BBing is everyone's body different and some people grow faster than others.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I'm not sure how waiting 23 years between cycles has anything to do with whether or not you will need an ai while on cycle.
    Hahaha!

Look into diuretics my friend...I incorporate them sparingly with success.

Aldactone is great, Lasix is cheap. Please be sure to do HEAVY research on them before you decide to run them.

Quote Originally Posted by wrestless View Post
    Yes i did mean 180 grams and I'm quite sure I do ingest more than that per day. What is the difference if i take in 500 grams daily if you can only utilize
    28-32 grams per sitting or every 2 1/2 hrs I eat six times daily and all animal protein (no shakes). Yes someone is helping me just that he says to run winny by itself for 8 weeks with no AI. And that the amount I'M doing right now of Sus is not going to do much for me at all. Funny thing is if there is anything I have learned in 28 years of BBing is everyone's body different and some people grow faster than others.
    Just trying to help bro. Test will keep you full. If your trainer said not to run test for 8 weeks out he missed the bus. And if you/he thinks you can't process more then 30 grams of protein at one time......once again you missed the bus.

I take in 60-70 grams of protein at every meal. But, then again, Im almost 100lbs more then you. Maybe that's why.....

Do some more research, this is very basic stuff.

Is there any hardcore bodybuilders out there that can help me with this problem. You came in here asking for advice and have gotten great direction from some experienced members. But you piss on it. And from I can see, you need a lot more help.
    Last edited by Bossman; 01-02-2009 at 06:21 PM.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    6810 is right i would absolutely run test right up close and be running the ai also.And run the winstrol everyday not eod.Oh yea and drink at least a gallon of water a day.
    Last edited by romo6; 01-02-2009 at 06:40 PM. Reason: add more info

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Just trying to help bro. Test will keep you full. If your trainer said not to run test for 8 weeks out he missed the bus. And if you/he thinks you can't process more then 30 grams of protein at one time......once again you missed the bus.

I take in 60-70 grams of protein at every meal. But, then again, Im almost 100lbs more then you. Maybe that's why.....

Do some more research, this is very basic stuff.

Is there any hardcore bodybuilders out there that can help me with this problem. You came in here asking for advice and have gotten great direction from some experienced members. But you piss on it. And from I can see, you need a lot more help.
    Not trying to rude but maybe your right about missing the bus but maybe you should tell me how I pissed on anything said on this forum. I must have learned wrong about protein intake thats all sorry if I offended anyone. If anything I am thankful that I have this place to get advise.

Check out the competitive bodybuilding forum. As Im sure you know, running a cycle up to a show is just one piece of the puzzle. Diet/training is very important and the final week prep can be a handful too. I don't know you or your helper, but the info you gave sounds somewhat old school. Things change and Im sure you will pick up some good info.

Thread Information