Maverick_J8 is offline Member

To the "cruise and blasters"

What is your cruise dose?

This is for mere educational/curiosity purposes, not for my own actions. I have a wide understanding of the "Cruise and Blast" way of running cycles, and of the dosages. Just interested in personals.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    I cruise at 125 i blast at 500.Thats test.When i blast i run one or two more compounds.I am 42 and have done this for about three years to be exact.I love it but truthfully i would like to clean out completly.I tried about 8 months ago with a perfect bad ass pct.I felt like total shit for 2 and half months.Got back on cruise and feel great.So be careful my friend and make sure this is what you want or need to do.

Quote Originally Posted by romo6 View Post
    I cruise at 125 i blast at 500.Thats test.When i blast i run one or two more compounds.I am 42 and have done this for about three years to be exact.I love it but truthfully i would like to clean out completly.I tried about 8 months ago with a perfect bad ass pct.I felt like total shit for 2 and half months.Got back on cruise and feel great.So be careful my friend and make sure this is what you want or need to do.
    Do you find this is enough to maintain everything gained - both strength and weight?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I just started cruising this past year at about 175 mg test EW. Like Romo, Im in my 40's and expect to be on HRT when I finally quit AAS. 175 EW worked well at maintaining thus far.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I cruise at 200mg/week, also in my 40's. I would not have considered this when I was younger.

user12345654321 is offline Junior Member
    i curious as well, do u crusers really kept all the strenth gained. i can understand keeping the size but strength too?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I cruise at 200mg/week, also in my 40's. I would not have considered this when I was younger.
    1 single shot a week of a slow-release such as Enanthate ?

I've really been contemplating this as of lately, but need to keep thinking about the potential implications. I'm 23.

Plus I was considering 250mg/wk as a cruiser. 750-1g as the blaster base.

I will wait. I'm not earning money from it. But the potential strength and gains are so tempting, and a motivation to really start taking this that more seriously and building a phenomenal physique.

Big
    single shot of 200mg/week cyp. and the only reason I made the plunge is that I'm at the age where trt is a viable option. in my opinion, the older you get and the more your natural levels drop, the less you are risking by staying on. if I had the healthy natural production of someone half my age I personally wouldn't be willing to risk screwing that up to stay on.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick_J8 View Post
    1 single shot a week of a slow-release such as Enanthate ?

I've really been contemplating this as of lately, but need to keep thinking about the potential implications. I'm 23.

Plus I was considering 250mg/wk as a cruiser. 750-1g as the blaster base.

I will wait. I'm not earning money from it. But the potential strength and gains are so tempting, and a motivation to really start taking this that more seriously and building a phenomenal physique.
    Do you compete?

If you dont compete, are below 35-40 or have naturally low testosterone levels , cruising is uneccessary IMHO.

BloodyBillAnderson is offline Associate Member
    43, 300mg test enth a week

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I know everyone is different but at what age would one start to look at cruising?? Is 40 a good bench mark?

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    I cruise on 200mg ew. I dont cruise all year though. And I just recently tried it doing a bulking cycle then cruise for two months to a cutting cycle and then come off for 3-4 months and hit pct and do it all over again which is what im about to do, Ive only done it once before.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Well i really believe and know from experience the older you are it is very very hard to recover from a hard cycle.This is a risk we take.

Blog Entries
    Big cdould you pls answer this one.... thank you

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Big cdould you pls answer this one.... thank you
    Hi this is Big, I am controlling JiGGaMan's mind right now and using him to type this: There is no magic age that all of a sudden TRT becomes a good idea. You want to look at what your test is naturally, and decide with your doctor whether or not it is worthwhile. You can test the waters with a TRT dose of around 100mg/wk and see if the changes are worth it. The only reason people say to do it in your 40's is because your natty test starts to fall around that age (although that varies from person to person and the magnitude of the change varies as well).

Blog Entries
    Just as i thought, thank you JiGGaMaM, sorry i mean Big

Big
    Glad I could help

Nice one with all the responses.

It seems 250/wk would be a little high for a cruise dose. 150-200 seems to be the preferred. I would of been looking at 1ml/250 vials of Test E. I guess most use the 200mg/ml 10ml's of Cyp. Probably cheaper.

Thanks for the responses so far.

Thread Information