Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    stacy88 is offline Junior Member

tren...how to take?

I have 20 cc of tren and 10 of eq,and test....not sure how to take the tren i have heard eod, and iv heard every day. needin some advice on how often i should take the shot and on how much to take per shot. so far i have been doin a 1/4 cc everyday.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stats? We know nothing about you except you are only 20 years old.

5"10
    195 ibs
    7-10%body fat
    this will be my 4th cycle,every other cycle was eather a sus.deca or a sus.eq cycle.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    you started taking it then asked how to take it?
    you haven't told us the concentration or ester.
    planned pct?

meetball is offline Junior Member
    personally i dont think you have looked into "tren " if you cannot come up with your own cycle and at least ask us to tweek it for you,

also 20ml @ 1ml/100mg is enough for 100mg EOD for 40days which is 6wks.. i personaly run it for 9 but thats me... what PCT do you have planned??

ya i figured a day or so wouldn't matter
    100mg acetate

Gears is offline Member
    Tren should be shot ED really to get the full effects from it. Assuming you have a long estered test I would do something like

Test E/C- 250mg/week 1-10
    Tren A- 50mg ED/ week 4-10

It's going to have to be a shorter cycle since it seems you are short on gear. I would honestly save the EQ, you really dont need it esp since you dont have nearly enough, and cant run it long enough.

i have 30 cc of eq. i was just planin of runnin one this time,shoud i run more or nun at all?

clomid so far , god some hcg on order but tha order is backed

Quote Originally Posted by stacy88 View Post
    i have 30 cc of eq. i was just planin of runnin one this time,shoud i run more or nun at all?
    i personally dont think you are ready for this cycle at all...

RESEARCH

ya tweek my cycle im all ears

but your not mate, this is what im saying for starters no mention of any kind of PCT same with your previous cycles no mention of PCT, you dont no how to run the drug you havent come to us with a proposed cycle just how do i take it, this clearly says you have not done your homework to me, i am currently on tren a and test p, but you are not ready i feel, thats just my opinion

Gears is offline Member
    I thought you said you had 10? Either way I haven't tried EQ myself so I can only really give you advice on the test/tren . A lot of people say it's not even worth it.

Either way, you better look into getting a heavier PCT, and I would suggest an AI incase your estrogen gets out of control durring the cycle. Maybe even some bromo/caber for the tren though i've never personally had problems with prolactin.

Also, if you have a long estered test, make sure you start that weeks before the tren so it can kick in before your HPTA gets shut down.

i did pct on my last 2 cycles hcg and clomid.not my first two..i didn't know i was supposed to tell yall that. i didnt know it matterd that much i never really had a problem keeping gains without pct.

ya i said ten. i keep some in tha closit for a rainy day

ya i said ten. i keep some in tha closit for a rainy day
    sounds to me like your planning this cycle and just going to order some more?

cause i no for a fact when staating a cycle i say what i got there thats just me, like my current cycle i got
    6x10ml tren a
    6x10ml test p
    6x10ml winny oral drinkable

and pct products

that way people can see what u got and help you, but i do think you need to read some stick'ies bro i dont mean to sound harsh but it is your body your playing with,

What sites will you be rotating for your EOD jabs? "EOD - Every Other Day"

Gears is offline Member
    i did pct on my last 2 cycles hcg and clomid.not my first two..i didn't know i was supposed to tell yall that. i didnt know it matterd that much i never really had a problem keeping gains without pct.
    If you had no problems keeping your gains without a PCT, then your gear was underdosed or bunk.

this is my second time gettin advice off here and i dinnt know u wanted to know everythig i have i dont need to bull shit just wanted some advice from some people that know more than i do.
    3x10 eq
    2x10sus
    1x20 inj.win
    2x10 tren
    20 tabs 50mg win
    1x10 test.c
    50x50mg clomid

i also have a tooth brush ,some animal packs ,and a pair of white nikes.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    this is my second time gettin advice off here and i dinnt know u wanted to know everythig i have i dont need to bull shit just wanted some advice from some people that know more than i do.
    3x10 eq
    2x10sus
    1x20 inj.win
    2x10 tren
    20 tabs 50mg win
    1x10 test.c
    50x50mg clomid

Your sarcasim is not funny. You are 20 years old and on you're fourth cycle. Did you spend any time at all working out naturally or did you just join a gym at 16 and hop on gear?

Gears is offline Member
    3x10 eq
    2x10sus
    1x20 inj.win
    2x10 tren
    20 tabs 50mg win
    1x10 test.c
    50x50mg clomid

You're asking about how much AAS you should be taking per week and you think us asking what you have is over the top?

Theres no need to get nasty bro, these people are trying to give you good advice.

not at all,actin like im bull shitting u is,just wanted some advice wasnt sure what yall wanted to know.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    actually I thought the sarcasm was a bit funny, regardless I think someone should be able to construct a cycle for critique before they ever cycle the first time. after a few cycles you should be able to write out dosages and durations of what you want to do without even giving it much thought. if you can't, at least take a moment to read the profile on each compound you want to use, make a few notes, then put together a cycle from that info for us to critique.

so Stacy what wouldbe your proposed cycle with that stock?
    personaly i think you dont have enough there for a decent cycle, you have to many types,

i wouild personaly say if you want to use tren then scrap the EQ get some more tren a and order some test p
    then run
    wk1-9 Tren A @ 100mg EOD
    wk1-12 Test Prop @ 100mg EOD
    and if you wish to use some winny
    wk6-12 Winny @ 50mg ED

that would be my proposed cycle...

i had a rough thought of what i wanted. but u can only read so much this is the only good sorce for info i have found

so Stacy what wouldbe your proposed cycle with that stock?
    personaly i think you dont have enough there for a decent cycle, you have to many types,

i wouild personaly say if you want to use tren then scrap the EQ get some more tren a and order some test p
    then run
    wk1-9 Tren A @ 100mg EOD
    wk1-12 Test Prop
    and if you wish to use some winny
    wk6-12 Winny @ 50mg ED

that would be my proposed cycle...

ok, so iv ran through about 3 cc of eq and sus past 2 weeks and 2 cc of tren this week should i just stop till i get da right stuff or bite tha bullet and salvage what i can from this cycle?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    You should stop and educate youself before ever using AAS again...

persoanly i would'nt of even started that cycle, your sus is a long ester then tren a short and the eq a long ester agin, there is no problem in running a long ester with a short but when you stop the long ester will be in your system longer,

also 2cc of tren a is 200mg in a week, thats by far not enough.. need ED injections or EOD anything after that its a waste... i personaly do EOD injections because i hate ED but thats me.... but on the other hand dont run a shot ester if you cannot do EOD injections

i would stop and get the right stock and then start fresh but thats me bro,

also what site's will you be rotating for EOD injections....

Gears is offline Member
    not at all,actin like im bull shitting u is,just wanted some advice wasnt sure what yall wanted to know.
    Right on, either way meet put up a good cycle if you wanted to get more gear. Or if you want to cycle with what you have I would probably run ED injections with 1/2cc sust and 1/2cc Tren -A and run the long estered test at 250mg/wk for week 1-8. I would honestly buy a bit more sust and Tren-A, so you can run it at a decent dose for at least 8 weeks, with what you have now its only going to get you a little less than 6 at the min dose I would run.

Quote Originally Posted by meetball View Post
    persoanly i would'nt of even started that cycle, your sus is a long ester then tren a short and the eq a long ester agin, there is no problem in running a long ester with a short but when you stop the long ester will be in your system longer,

also 2cc of tren a is 200mg in a week, thats by far not enough.. need ED injections or EOD anything after that its a waste... i personaly do EOD injections because i hate ED but thats me.... but on the other hand dont run a shot ester if you cannot do EOD injections

i would stop and get the right stock and then start fresh but thats me bro,

also what site's will you be rotating for EOD injections....

glut,quad,shoulders

Quote Originally Posted by Gears View Post
    Right on, either way meet put up a good cycle if you wanted to get more gear. Or if you want to cycle with what you have I would probably run ED injections with 1/2cc sust and 1/2cc Tren-A and run the long estered test at 250mg/wk for week 1-8. I would honestly buy a bit more sust and Tren-A, so you can run it at a decent dose for at least 8 weeks, with what you have now its only going to get you a little less than 6 at the min dose I would run.
    cool well ill be tryin to get some more.. sus is easy that tren is hard to come by for me. only tren around here is homemade and i dont be trustin any amature chemist

most 10ml vial's are from a UGL i think

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Your sarcasim is not funny. You are 20 years old and on you're fourth cycle. Did you spend any time at all working out naturally or did you just join a gym at 16 and hop on gear?
    ya from freshman year to senor year all natural,started my first cycle end of senor year.

Quote Originally Posted by meetball View Post
    most 10ml vial's are from a UGL i think
    ugl?

under ground lab

first time i got on here i got introuble for sain the brand of my stuff. does the brand matter? i figure id does,but how would i let ya know?

your not allowed to name any labs on here, but youcant post pics of your stock up, aslong as you remove the pharma name off the vials, read the rules... ive broke the pic rule before "sorry Big" lol

haha ill be puttin some pic up,and ya big tore my ass up i had a big list of brands lol

so i just gotta cover da brand?

Gears is offline Member
    so i just gotta cover da brand?
    Yeah, anything that would give away the name. Most people can tell if it's good or not by the design/levels and stoppers ect.

so u know how some companyes make there names diffrent for example (sustnon)= sustaplex. would i need to cover that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information