fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

test suspension vs test prop

which is better in terms of gains,i know both are testosterone but i am looking for feedback from guys who used both,which gains were better?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    thats all an opinion since there both fast acting test esters
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Both were about equal in gains for me, but shooting suspension preworkout really helps you flip the switch (maybe it's a mental thing for me). The 2x ED injections really get to be a PITA.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

i know both are fast acting but i believe people find them a little bit different gains wise

LOL, well you got my input.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea thats the bummer about suspension. those daily prop injections start to suck after the 1st week but those 2 or 3 suspension shots a day really suck after the 1st day. suspension seems to make me stronger then anything else. whethere its coincedence or not i dont know but my strength goes thru the roof when im on it
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Drake Hotel is offline Associate Member
    I suppose you're choosing between prop and susp for a particular reason. What reason is that, if I might ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Hotel View Post
    I suppose you're choosing between prop and susp for a particular reason. What reason is that, if I might ask?
    i was wondering which is stronger in terms of mass gains

lozza89 is offline Junior Member
    i think susp is stronger then prop, enth and then cyp theres a few threads lying about with more info on it tho.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by lozza89 View Post
    i think susp is stronger then prop, enth and then cyp theres a few threads lying about with more info on it tho.
    in a way. suspension has no ester attached, so 100mg of suspension contains 100mg of test, where 100mg of prop does not contain 100mg of test due to the ester. however if dosages are adjusted accordingly you could certainly gain as much off prop as you could suspension, and they would likely be dryer gains.

what about site growth can test suspension or test prop cause site growth?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    what about site growth can test suspension or test prop cause site growth?
    I've heard the myth that suspension can, but to be honest I've never seen any data to back it up.

DS21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    i was wondering which is stronger in terms of mass gains
    For me, Test is always the base of the cycle and whatever I am trying to achieve at the time is what I will stack it with. If you are going for mass, and wanted to use either prop or suspension as your base, I would use prop and tren ace. Great for LEAN mass.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I've heard the myth that suspension can, but to be honest I've never seen any data to back it up.
    Honestly, I think a lot of the reported "growth" might actually be inflammation from the injection.

AG

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    ^^ very possible. if you haven't cycled before, i think suspension is an awful choice. you'll probably regret it well within the first week

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I dislike suspension. I can control sides with any form of test ...except suspension ...for whatever reason i retain h20 with suspension even with estrogen control measures. The 2x day painful injections suck. In my opinion if u arent in a drug testing situation i wouldnt use suspension. As far as localized growth i see no way this is possible ...it isnt even stored in muscle tissue for any length of time esp with suspension...thats why the frequent injections. Id suspect inflamation because many times the injections site ids painful post inject. Now ive never injected synthol ...but if u are considering suspension inj in your calves (tieing this in with other thread) You truly do not understand the discomfort you are in for...

Thread Information