Thread: HCG Confusion

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member

Question HCG Confusion

I've been looking at previous posts about HCG , and there is a lot of information about it and its application. I already have my cycle planned out but I was just curious about how you guys would use HCG in this cycle. Because I've read to use it E4D, in the middle for 2 weeks, and near the end. If there is a link I need to check out feel free to let me know. Just was wanting to know what worked best for you guys. Anyways, here is my cycle... (For now I just put 500 I.U. E4D during my cycle)

1-4 Test Prop 75mg ED

1-21 Test Enthanate 600mg

1-20 Equipose 500mg

2-12 Trenbolone Enthanate 300mg

21-23 Test Prop 75mg ED

HCG 500 I.U. E4D during cycle

3 Days After Last Prop Injection:

Clomid Day 1 300mg (split evenly throughout the day)
    Day 2-11 100mg each day
    Day 3-21 50mg each day

Letrozole 1.5mg ED or EOD (Stop 3 Days Before PCT)

Ro

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    I believe that "an once of prevention is worth a pound of cure". Therefore, run the HCG at 500i.u. E4D throughout the cycle, another common method is to run it every Sat. and Sun. at 500i.u. throughout the cycle. BTW, your cycle looks real good. Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid
    I believe that "an once of prevention is worth a pound of cure". Therefore, run the HCG at 500i.u. E4D throughout the cycle, another common method is to run it every Sat. and Sun. at 500i.u. throughout the cycle. BTW, your cycle looks real good. Good Luck.
    Appreciate the info, so on the last week of my cycle, I would just stop the HCG completely, so it will not interfere with my PCT and clomid?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro
    Appreciate the info, so on the last week of my cycle, I would just stop the HCG completely, so it will not interfere with my PCT and clomid?
    yes, be sure to stop it 4 days before you start pct

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, just stop the HCG 4 days to a week before starting PCT.

Sorry to keep buggin' but I've read to use your HCG within a few weeks says so here...

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...&highlight=HCG

what are you experiences on this, and do you inject subq, or intramuscular. I know if you go subq, you'll need a slin needle, but if you inject IM what size needle do you guys use? (or is that a dumb question)

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I know it's hard to find HCG info in any one spot. You should use a slin needle whether subQ or IM -500iu of Pregnyl, for example, is only 1/10th of a ml, and a slin pin holds only one ml, broken to 100 segments in groups of ten so it's very easy to do small doses.

I always go SubQ myself.

I'd suggest having a lot standing by at the beginning of your cycle and just see how you respond. Fina can be real suppressive so you may be needing a lot of HCG during the cycle to keep from getting too small. But you won't know til you're there. I'd suggest doing it two days/ week from the start and just see how it goes for you. Or maybe hold off til you feel you're starting to get shrinkage and then use as needed.

I've done two cycle with HCG throughout and I'm leaning more toward the intutive method now myself -just use as needed rather than by an exact schedule independent of shrinkage.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Jeez, you may need a ton of it -I didn't realize you're doing a 23 week cycle??

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I injected sub-q and IM. I had to split my doses because I had some extra slin pinz. Thats a lot of HCG . But I think it would be a good idea. Id look into some tribulus as well. Your cycle looks great bro, nice to see your research has payed off

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    I know it's hard to find HCG info in any one spot. You should use a slin needle whether subQ or IM -500iu of Pregnyl, for example, is only 1/10th of a ml, and a slin pin holds only one ml, broken to 100 segments in groups of ten so it's very easy to do small doses.

I always go SubQ myself.

I'd suggest having a lot standing by at the beginning of your cycle and just see how you respond. Fina can be real suppressive so you may be needing a lot of HCG during the cycle to keep from getting too small. But you won't know til you're there. I'd suggest doing it two days/ week from the start and just see how it goes for you. Or maybe hold off til you feel you're starting to get shrinkage and then use as needed.

I've done two cycle with HCG throughout and I'm leaning more toward the intutive method now myself -just use as needed rather than by an exact schedule independent of shrinkage.
    Thanks for the info man, I appreciate all of the help, I think I'm going to save this thread so I can help out others. I didn't use any HCG in my last cycle and I've nevered used Slin, so I don't really have any experience with Slin Needles, So I never knew that they had over a 500 I.U. capacity. I understand that when you go SubQ you pinch skin around your belly button and inject, but if you go intramusculary, do you just inject it like any other type of gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    I injected sub-q and IM. I had to split my doses because I had some extra slin pinz. Thats a lot of HCG. But I think it would be a good idea. Id look into some tribulus as well. Your cycle looks great bro, nice to see your research has payed off
    LOL, I'm still researching bro, I've been going to the supplement store like every week looking at supplements and reading them. I bought some B-6, Craneberry Extract, and Saw Plametto today. I've been in there so much the people who work there think that I have more than 1 family member using supplements, and today this lady that worked there was asking me about some kind of Andro a guy was looking for. Thats when you know you spend too much time there.

Thanks for the info man, I appreciate all of the help, I think I'm going to save this thread so I can help out others. I didn't use any HCG in my last cycle and I've nevered used Slin, so I don't really have any experience with Slin Needles, So I never knew that they had over a 500 I.U. capacity. I understand that when you go SubQ you pinch skin around your belly button and inject, but if you go intramusculary, do you just inject it like any other type of gear?
    Yeah man thats how you inject. Id look into 29g 1/2. that holds just one ML. That way at 50 units you know your good to go

Yeah man thats how you inject. Id look into 29g 1/2. that holds just one ML. That way at 50 units you know your good to go
    So, I could just jab a Slin needle in my thigh, or glutes, just like everything else? I'll definatley look into a 50 unit needle, so in that case 50 units on a 1ml needle = 500 I.U.?

So, I could just jab a Slin needle in my thigh, or glutes, just like everything else? I'll definatley look into a 50 unit needle, so in that case 50 units on a 1ml needle = 500 I.U.?
    Yes jab away, make sure its a very lean spot because its such a small pin. 1cc is 100 units, so for 500 units of HCG is 50 units of liquid in the pin. Thats for a 10,000 units in a total of 10cc of liquid... confused yet?

Yes jab away, make sure its a very lean spot because its such a small pin. 1cc is 100 units, so for 500 units of HCG is 50 units of liquid in the pin. Thats for a 10,000 units in a total of 10cc of liquid... confused yet?
    Not yet...
    1CC = 1ML
    1ML = 100 Units
    10CC = 10,00 Units
    50 Units = 500 I.U.

LOL, I believe this is correct!

Where are some of your favorite spots to inject your HCG bro?

Not yet...
    1CC = 1ML
    1ML = 100 Units
    10CC = 10,00 Units
    50 Units = 500 I.U.

LOL, I believe this is correct!

Where are some of your favorite spots to inject your HCG bro?
    The thing is, is that you mix HCG your self sometimes. SO the concentrations change, just like gear.... I shoot in my "teardrop" on my quad, Im very lean there so I go there and sub-q on my stomach

bumpin back up, just to see if anyone has more input or experience with it

bumpin back up, just to see if anyone has more input or experience with it
    what part of this do you not understand?

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    what part of this do you not understand?
    I understand it, I was just curious if anyone else had different experiences with it. Thats all.

I understand it, I was just curious if anyone else had different experiences with it. Thats all.
    if your curious, type hcg and clik search.............
    has been debated and debated and debated
    the info you have received here is mostly correct, but everyone on this board has a different view......take a look at older threads and see how you might want to run it

I have searched the debates, I was going to run it for 2 weeks in the middle of my cycle untill, I read the previous posts. You are correct their are tons of information, but after reading some of it, I was just left with more questions. I'm going to run it E4D as well and I'll see how that works.

I have searched the debates, I was going to run it for 2 weeks in the middle of my cycle untill, I read the previous posts. You are correct their are tons of information, but after reading some of it, I was just left with more questions. I'm going to run it E4D as well and I'll see how that works.
    probobaly the best way to do it bro....good luck with the boyz

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    probobaly the best way to do it bro....good luck with the boyz
    Thanks, I appreciate all of your help asymmetrical, mr. sparkle, johnsomebody, paranoid. I'm definatley saving this post for future reference.

Thread Information