NICKO85 is offline New Member

Creatine and danabol

is it ok to take creatine with dbol ? I started my dbol today and had creatine.feel a little breathless and dehydrated.any advice is greatly apprieciated

seriousmass is offline Banned
    stop taking the creatine. save it until your PCT... that's when you'll want the kick from creatine.

... I would NOT suggest doing an only Dbol cycle. It's going to have terrible results, and your liver will NEVER forgive you.

Creatine makes everyone severely dehydrated... you should be drinking 4+ liters of water ED.

prima07 is offline Associate Member
    u can do the d-bol by itself but its not recommended at all. and u wont like ur results. creatine is a waist of time tho and ur liver will heal so its not a big problem...

Legolas is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    stop taking the creatine. save it until your PCT... that's when you'll want the kick from creatine.
    How does that help ?? i meen PCT is for the testees to start producing testosterone in a short amount of time and to avoid the crash when testosterone levels drop a lot . how does creatine help during PCT ??

alexs is offline Junior Member
    Creatine will help you go harder in the gym so you can keep most of your gains.

I don't use creatine i prefer something else which makes me go even harder than when i was on creatine.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Legolas View Post
    How does that help ?? i meen PCT is for the testees to start producing testosterone in a short amount of time and to avoid the crash when testosterone levels drop a lot . how does creatine help during PCT ??
    The reason is, once you come off steroids , you are going to crash. You'll have zero motivation to continue hitting the gym. PCT is used for the purpose you stated... but using creatine WHILE on your PCT, can help your energy levels / motivation.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    true, plus creatine is a lot of water retention and putting that with d-bol (which is also a lot of water retention) youde be defeating the purpose of either. IMHO i would go with creatine ethyl ester, no loading cycling or bloat

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    this dude hasn't even logged on since a week after he posted this thread a couple months ago.

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    I think it's a poor choice not to use creatine year-round. There's no need to cycle off creatine because it does not lose its effects. Creatine will never lose its ability in one's body to be used just as effectively as if one just started using it. Use the creatine while on the cycle, PCT, no cycle, just year-round. And if you're worried about bloating, then just take an AI or don't take dbol or creatine at all. Creatine is only going to help promote more muscle gains while on cycle.
    Last edited by drummerofgod87; 01-01-2009 at 07:57 PM.

Thread Information