sloth9 is offline Associate Member

cycle hopefully soon

ok I am working out trying to lose weight while I work now ( I work 7 12's) any way I have gotten to 215 lbs and hope to get to 190 soon I am 6'2 I dont know my fat content but I have quite a bit. I just got some clen and t3 along with albuterol, I am going to cut like crazy. My question is I have access to enanthate and deca what should I do, should I get it for this summer or will it be bad by then it is very legit stuff too. If you could lee me with any ideas and info it would be great, this is my first cycle too and I am taking you guys advice I have been working out really hard since august and I want to start the cycle in july as long as I get to 190 what do you guys think.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    If you're 215 and you want to get to 190, all you need to do is perform cardio regularly, and stay on a consistent and strict diet (and lift weights).

IMO, you do NOT need any sort of illegal compound to help achieve your goals, because they are easily attainable naturally through patience and hard work (something you need a lot of by the looks of it).

As for the test E and deca , save it... Steroids are not for you at the moment.

By the way, what are your stats?
    Age?
    Lifting experience?
    Cycle experience?

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    The clen /t3 combo should do you great. Don't worry about the albuterol. Do a search on clen/t3 cycle and you will get lots of information. Just get the test for now. If it's legit, there is an expiration date and just follow it. Try to get your body fat % down to atleast 16% before starting your aas cycle.

Also, read read and read somemore.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    If you're 215 and you want to get to 190, all you need to do is perform cardio regularly, and stay on a consistent and strict diet (and lift weights).

IMO, you do NOT need any sort of illegal compound to help achieve your goals, because they are easily attainable naturally through patience and hard work (something you need a lot of by the looks of it).

As for the test E and deca , save it... Steroids are not for you at the moment.

By the way, what are your stats?
    Age?
    Lifting experience?
    Cycle experience?
    Obviously you didnt read I gave you guys my stats, But I did forget the other stuff I am 26 and I lift all the time and have lifted for 4 years, I have never cycled a roid before ever I have used clen 3 times it works great for me, as for your little comment it is true but when you work 7 12s in different cities, states and countries through out the year, working shutdowns and tearing apart steam and gas turbines that make electricity possible, or your nuc plants that need repair, and as for right now I am working at a chemical plant helping rebuild this plant from the devestation Ike brought on it, well I just dont have alot of time also I went from 270 to what I am at now in 2 years. I have also been working like this for the past 5 months so I am tired and fatigued I barely get 1 month off a year, so try that kind of work and tell me patience and hard work is something I need to learn. I am not fire starting here I am just frustrated because you act as if I am just an idiot who sits on my butt and eats all day and I just decided yesterday to lose 20 pounds. Any way I already bought the test and I bought the t-3 and everything else. But thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    The clen/t3 combo should do you great. Don't worry about the albuterol. Do a search on clen/t3 cycle and you will get lots of information. Just get the test for now. If it's legit, there is an expiration date and just follow it. Try to get your body fat % down to atleast 16% before starting your aas cycle.

Also, read read and read somemore.
    Thankyou for that info I can find all the other stuff my main concern was shelf life, cause it has been hell trying to find test without going to mexico. I have it now and plan to start soon but I am just truthfully trying to get a burst of energy and help my body recover from being so fatigued. I am not gonna use clen for a few months but the rest I plan on starting soon, I bought 5 10 mil vials of test and left the other alone. right now I am gonna take just half the recommended dose to see if it will help me wake up, I am just really wore out. I have till april and this job will be finished but anyway thanks for the help. I got the albuterol for my wife the clen will be used on my month off cause it works great but I get plenty of cramps on it. Thanks again.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    be sure to take taurine and potassium with clen to prevent cramps. go with 500mg weekly if youre going to take the test/ drop the deca ;wont help with cuttting.......also be sure to read up on clen and how to cycle it etc....its fairly easy just making sure so you dont get bad sides or hurt. hopefully you'll get you where you wanna be bro! good luck

I really appreciate that info, I did clen a couple of times and I just got finsihed with taking the stuff to clens the receptors so when I do take clen it will be a little beter taken in. my first time doing clen I took too much potassium and man it was worse than the cramps I, thought I was taking the right amounts of potassium for my body weight but the added bannanas really hurt, I am telling you my whole body tingled and it feltlike my muscles were ripping apart when I was just lightly working out. any way that was 5 years ago and I am much smarter now and have been researching for a while I was jsut hoping for some info from people who have a little more experience than myself.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sloth9 View Post
    Obviously you didnt read I gave you guys my stats, But I did forget the other stuff I am 26 and I lift all the time and have lifted for 4 years, I have never cycled a roid before ever I have used clen 3 times it works great for me, as for your little comment it is true but when you work 7 12s in different cities, states and countries through out the year, working shutdowns and tearing apart steam and gas turbines that make electricity possible, or your nuc plants that need repair, and as for right now I am working at a chemical plant helping rebuild this plant from the devestation Ike brought on it, well I just dont have alot of time also I went from 270 to what I am at now in 2 years. I have also been working like this for the past 5 months so I am tired and fatigued I barely get 1 month off a year, so try that kind of work and tell me patience and hard work is something I need to learn. I am not fire starting here I am just frustrated because you act as if I am just an idiot who sits on my butt and eats all day and I just decided yesterday to lose 20 pounds. Any way I already bought the test and I bought the t-3 and everything else. But thanks for trying.

Thankyou for that info I can find all the other stuff my main concern was shelf life, cause it has been hell trying to find test without going to mexico. I have it now and plan to start soon but I am just truthfully trying to get a burst of energy and help my body recover from being so fatigued. I am not gonna use clen for a few months but the rest I plan on starting soon, I bought 5 10 mil vials of test and left the other alone. right now I am gonna take just half the recommended dose to see if it will help me wake up, I am just really wore out. I have till april and this job will be finished but anyway thanks for the help. I got the albuterol for my wife the clen will be used on my month off cause it works great but I get plenty of cramps on it. Thanks again.
    Are you serious? Because you need a burst of energy you are going to take half the "recommended" dose? What is the recommended dose?

I have highlighted in bold the reasons why you should not be taking AAS.

I dont see a problem if you do your research testosterone helps give you energy and when we have higher levels of it in our system then it also helps your body recover quicker so I dont see the problem and any way 2 of my co workers are already doing and it gies them much more stamina in the job. Instead of being so negative about my plan you people could help me out a little more by not being such an punk. Until any of you work a job where its balls to the wall for 12 hours and you barely have time to chew your food at lunch, I dont wanna hear any more these are the reasons why you shouldnt take it, any way Big is the only one I would take negative advice from cause I know he knows his stuff. Like I said before I got the info I was really looking for and the rest I can research so just layoff with the your stupid for trying cause I can definately chime in with some smart comments for you too, but I am trying to be calm here, obviously you dont know what real mans work is.

Thread Information