fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

esikclean synthol

did anyone use that type of synthol before?

bahrianite is offline Associate Member
    never did synthol and never will!!but what part are you thinking of hitting with it??

Quote Originally Posted by bahrianite View Post
    never did synthol and never will!!but what part are you thinking of hitting with it??
    calfs i am just gathering info wont do it now just know all the info beforehand

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Esiclene is something completely different then synthol. Esiclene was used a few years back by competitive BB's to give temporary swelling to the muscle injected. Flex Wheeler reported using this frequently immediately before a contest. The results only last for a few days. I don't believe it has been made for quite some time.

I think you know what synthol is.

Do you compete in bodybuilding? At what level?

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Esiclene is something completely different then synthol. Esiclene was used a few years back by competitive BB's to give temporary swelling to the muscle injected. Flex Wheeler reported using this frequently immediately before a contest. The results only last for a few days. I don't believe it has been made for quite some time.

I think you know what synthol is.

Do you compete in bodybuilding? At what level?
    i dont compete i just suffer from very high inserted tiny calfs

hmmm i dont know i think synthol if used even slightly wrong will mess your muscle more!!i mean i saw guys on you tube and all who injected synthol,even those who did it a little sanely were looking pretty pathetic!!!very unreal feel to those parts that they injected it into!!

why dont you dedicate a cycle to your calves??i mean hit em the hardest while you are on!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I have used it, as with other similar products it's no where near what they charge for it.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    hmmm i dont know i think synthol if used even slightly wrong will mess your muscle more!!i mean i saw guys on you tube and all who injected synthol,even those who did it a little sanely were looking pretty pathetic!!!very unreal feel to those parts that they injected it into!!

why dont you dedicate a cycle to your calves??i mean hit em the hardest while you are on!!
    we already reasoned with him here:
    synthol in calfs
    and he still wishes to proceed, I'll at least give him props for researching it before he jabs himself. I hope it works well, but if I were a betting man I'd wager everything I have in the bank that he won't make it through the first 3 weeks of multiple jabs a day.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    i dont compete i just suffer from very high inserted tiny calfs
    I think you'll find even if you did a ton of synthol, it isn't going to give you the results you're after.

Look into calf implants...I'm not recommending it, but I know a bro who had it done and he is happy.

I just can't imagine walking around with something inside me that creates an illusion...Same goes with synthol.

Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    I think you'll find even if you did a ton of synthol, it isn't going to give you the results you're after.

Look into calf implants...I'm not recommending it, but I know a bro who had it done and he is happy.

I just can't imagine walking around with something inside me that creates an illusion...Same goes with synthol.
    results are permenant if a good synthol is used and a maintenance routine is followed,i have seen some great results and looks completely natural if used properly and not overused...peace

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    oh what the hell being able to walk is prob over rated anyway...at least your calves will look bigger while you are laying down or sitting .....or trying to walk looking like u have a stick up your butt *L*
    at any rate i hope you get the desired effects....

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    we already reasoned with him here:
    synthol in calfs
    and he still wishes to proceed, I'll at least give him props for researching it before he jabs himself. I hope it works well, but if I were a betting man I'd wager everything I have in the bank that he won't make it through the first 3 weeks of multiple jabs a day.
    oh i just remembered that post!thanks,

yeah and the way big said in the previous thread " why dont you try inecting some prop in your calves for a week or so"!

the pain with the prop and that of jabbing the calve will give you just a little intro about what you are gonna feel like on cycle of synthol!from what i have heard people go crazy with pain banging their heads in walls!

oh i just remembered that post!thanks,

yeah and the way big said in the previous thread " why dont you try inecting some prop in your calves for a week or so"!

the pain with the prop and that of jabbing the calve will give you just a little intro about what you are gonna feel like on cycle of synthol!from what i have heard people go crazy with pain banging their heads in walls!
    if i will get the results i am looking for then its worth the pain for me,i cant run it now though cause i am out of money and i will need like 3 bottles to do it right,i am gathering info and users feedback till then..thanks

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    Why ask advice here when you never take it?

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    forget the synthol, most likely itll just make your calves unproportioned and look funny, just use a hardcore calf workout at 30 minutes every other time you workout and make sure protein is up. i have tiny claves too and hate the word synthol, just hit em hard when you workout and HAVE PATIENCE

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Have you ever shot your calves with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    Have you ever shot your calves with anything?
    nope from what i have read steroid site growth is a myth,its merely inflammation that will just stay for a couple of days no more,some guys reported site growth from test suspension but its merely inflammation i believe.

Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    forget the synthol, most likely itll just make your calves unproportioned and look funny, just use a hardcore calf workout at 30 minutes every other time you workout and make sure protein is up. i have tiny claves too and hate the word synthol, just hit em hard when you workout and HAVE PATIENCE
    i already do that its not just its size i have really high insertions points which doesnt help at all.

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    A lot of people actually don't know how to work out calves because bodyweight exercises don't work to well. I've used low-rep-high-weight training for calves and it works wonderfully. Try loading up a barbell and do standing calf raises, or grab 2 really heavy dumbbells and use one foot for calf raises. Then do some seated calf raises and some leg press calf raises. I have high insertion points on my calves as well, so I know how you feel, but I would highly recommend against using synthol.

results are permenant if a good synthol is used and a maintenance routine is followed,i have seen some great results and looks completely natural if used properly and not overused...peace
    There is no such thing as permanent results.

Besides, if you have really high insertion for your calves, you aren't going to have "great results" that look "natural".

Think about what a high insertion of the muscle does to overall calf musculature...If it's long and narrow, you are going to need a TON of synthol and it isn't going to look right without a few hundred mL spread out under the entire calf...Do you know that you aren't even going to be able to walk with the volume you'll need?

Seriously bro, you have NO idea what you are talking about when it comes to this subject, and you are unwilling to take anyone's advice.

When you screw it up, which you most likely will, don't say we didn't warn you.

Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    There is no such thing as permanent results.

Besides, if you have really high insertion for your calves, you aren't going to have "great results" that look "natural".

Think about what a high insertion of the muscle does to overall calf musculature...If it's long and narrow, you are going to need a TON of synthol and it isn't going to look right without a few hundred mL spread out under the entire calf...Do you know that you aren't even going to be able to walk with the volume you'll need?

Seriously bro, you have NO idea what you are talking about when it comes to this subject, and you are unwilling to take anyone's advice.

When you screw it up, which you most likely will, don't say we didn't warn you.
    seems that you dont know shit bro and you are totally uneducated about the subject as well,i am researching synthol and have read lots of info and was looking for some feedback not for some parroting talk like you do,if i heard someone telling me gains are temporary and actually used it in moderation then its fine,i am not looking for someone talking with nothing to back up with like you so dont act like a smart ass..

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I don't mean to use it for site growth. I just wanted to know because calf injections can be very painful. There could be a good chance that you won't be walking for awhile

seems that you dont know shit bro and you are totally uneducated about the subject as well,i am researching synthol and have read lots of info and was looking for some feedback not for some parroting talk like you do,if i heard someone telling me gains are temporary and actually used it in moderation then its fine,i am not looking for someone talking with nothing to back up with like you so dont act like a smart ass..

Darksyde is offline Member
    do you have any pictures of your physique around here? would like to see the out-of-proportion-ness in question.

Thread Information