skinnytrybig is offline New Member

Unhappy My first cycle Deca AND SUST 8 WEEKS

Hello people, I am 6ft, 10 in a half stone, and im a hard gainer. I was fed up with working out and not getting any gains, just a pump to feel good about in the gym which would be gone 1 hour later. I decided to give steriods a go to see if I could gain some size I was advised to do DECA and SUST for 8 weeks 1ml Deca and the little glass capsule of sust mixed in the same pin. Iv been on them for like 5 weeks now iv been doing my protien shakes eating properly drinking loads of walter working out hard etc, put on a stone but it's got to be from the amount iv been eating and the shakes, no visable muscle gains my arms just seem like they don't want to grow ahhggggggg. I seem to be getting just the side affects at the moment spots on back and face and my temper, probley due to seeing no gains yet and puting up with the spots. Am I doing something wrong and should I see gains by now I dont want to give up on my quest to get bigger I hate being skinny Thanks SKINNYTRYBIG....

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    what is your daily diet in detail?
    how old are you?

I am 25 years old

Diet
    Morning 6 egg white cheese omlet
    Protein shake mutant mass 1000 cal

Chicken sandwich
    pint of milk

dinner
    Pasta dish with tuna apple, orange

protien shake

tea
    baked potato beans and cheese, chicken & rice

protien shake before bed

Big
    what are the total calories, and the breakdown of protein/carbs/fat?
    that looks like a pretty good diet for someone who is trying to lose a lot of weight. you don't need steroids , you need to eat right. head to the diet section and read the threads at the top on bulking diets and diets for hard gainers.

3 protien shakes that's over 1000 cal per shake mutant mass + with the food iv got to be over 4000 cals a day you think I should eat even more and just finish my deca and sust cycle ?

The diet section is excellent. The base line here is that you have to eat to put on weight. You may have to wind up eating none stop. One of my buddies is about your size and stature and has a metabolism like a blast furnace. He has had to train himself to eat non stop through out the day. Even with gear he knows that in order to put on and keep weight on he must do this. Its the only way. He often consumes well over 300 grams of protien, 6-700grams of carbs and 60-100grams of fats and remains lean all the time. I can only recommend you do the same. Just pour it on with the food, to the point where you think you can't eat anymore and train till your exhausted with the iron. In my friends case he can't do hardly any cardio. You may have to do the same.

GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnytrybig View Post
    3 protien shakes that's over 1000 cal per shake mutant mass + with the food iv got to be over 4000 cals a day you think I should eat even more and just finish my deca and sust cycle ?
    If you're really getting 75% of your daily calories from 'shakes' you definately need to improve your diet....You are feeding a good 6 times a day, which is good, but you need to pack in a whole lot more 'real food' than that dude.
    Last edited by GrandmasterSpank; 01-02-2009 at 09:21 AM.

Yes, Natural foods are so much more important than supps. Supps are meant to supplement a good diet not substitute.

Big
    sure the shake has 1000 calories, it also has 18 grams of fat, 3 grams of saturated fat, 29 grams of sugar... you need real, whole healthy food if you want to grow. you don't need us to tell you that your diet is sub-par, your stats should already tell you that. we second it.

I think that if you were to start keeping a food diary of what you ate and when you ate it you would see a huge difference in your progress. Keeping a food diary is sort of like keeping you check book balanced, in the bodtbuilding world. It is a pain in the butt at first but you can really start tweeking the exact amount of nutrition you're getting or not. You can keep track of everything from sodium to complex carbs. Then you'll have a record that you can look back on and adjust your current plan accordingly. Highly recomended.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by youngNhungry View Post
    I think that if you were to start keeping a food diary of what you ate and when you ate it you would see a huge difference in your progress. Keeping a food diary is sort of like keeping you check book balanced, in the bodtbuilding world. It is a pain in the butt at first but you can really start tweeking the exact amount of nutrition you're getting or not. You can keep track of everything from sodium to complex carbs. Then you'll have a record that you can look back on and adjust your current plan accordingly. Highly recomended.
    agreed 100%.
    When I first started using fitday.com to monitor my intake, there were days I thought I had eaten plenty but was below the mark, and vice-versa. taking the time to record everything may seem like a pain in the ass, but it is well worth it when your gains take off.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    agreed 100%.
    When I first started using fitday.com to monitor my intake, there were days I thought I had eaten plenty but was below the mark, and vice-versa. taking the time to record everything may seem like a pain in the ass, but it is well worth it when your gains take off.
    x2 on tracking.

There are so many tweaks you can make that will make a HUGE difference when you start tracking your caloric intake.

Years ago, counting calories was such a chore but I do it every day and it takes me no time with better technology.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by youngNhungry View Post
    He often consumes well over 300 grams of protien, 6-700grams of carbs and 60-100grams of fats and remains lean all the time. I can only recommend you do the same.
    That's pretty much the exact same with me. For the last two weeks I've been consuming 7, 500 calories per day, 300g of protein (it's killing me), and over 800g of carbs.

Eating that much I have yet to gain any weight, whatsoever.

I have an absolutely retardedly fast metabolism too... just remember weight gain is a slow process, your gains will come.. just eat WAY more... right now I'm almost doubling your food intake.

reconrover is offline New Member

Sus/Deca

My first cycle was deca only (I'm an easy gainer), and I got big...but pudgy (stupid cycle)...second cycle was the same as yours, and I saw really nice gains...my good friend (hard gainer), had the exact same problem as you...his first cycle didn't net size gains, but he had great strength gains. He got on the weight gainer powder, which gave him the most noxious gas known to man, along with going to 6 meals a day, with 1/3 carb, 2/3 protein, and he's now put on 15 kg's, and he looks great.

I can't give you the exact calorie count, but it worked, hope this is a bit of a help.

Thanks for all the imfo people, I think I put a stone on in acne the last few weeks lol. Im going to stop the cycle today, and start taking my Tamoxifens in a few day's. And try and eat like mad man and carry on doing my shakes and training as hard as I can, I think I made a mistake thinking that steriods would kick start my body into growing when it's large amounts of food that I need. I hope I will start to see results in the new year and I will keep you all posted on my progress. Any way im of to the shops to get some Chicken Pies. Thanks for everyones help and for pointing me in the right directions, and I hope you all stay positive and get your bodys as you would like them SKINNYTRYBIG....
    Last edited by skinnytrybig; 01-03-2009 at 07:26 AM.

Thread Information