drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member

Using T3 for bulking purposes

Given that I eat enough calories, do you think that T3 could actually help build more muscle during a cycle than without it? T3 increases the rate at which one can use nutrients within the body, specifically macronutrients such as protein and carbs. Can I somehow use this to build more muscle than usual on a bulking cycle. Scarcely throughout some steroid profiles over the internet for T3, one can see that it mentions that it can, during bulking cycles, actually make these steroids "work better." What do you think?

I bought some T3, and if I feel like it would help me build more muscle, I will use it along with my bulk cycle in about a month. Otherwise, I will just save it for a summer cut.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Trust me bro, if you take T3 you are going to lose fat + muscle guaranteed.

It's basically in direct competition for surplus calories you want to gain weight.

Save it for the cutter or get rid of it...I've never been able to run it successfully without losing muscle along with fat. Even though I don't like clenbuterol , it at least is muscle sparing for me.

Just for clarity, I'm talking about a small dose of 25mcg ED, not something like 50-100mcg which would be a norm for cutting purposes. Were you going for a bulk when you were taking T3?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    25 mcg /day just replaces natty production ....useless after a few days when thyroid shuts down....will just keep u like u r without t3 supplementation

MR_T is offline Member
    do a search bro there was an excellent writeup on t3/clen , If I were you I would concentrate on either cutting or bulking, you cant do both effectively. What are your stats?

Quote Originally Posted by MR_T View Post
    do a search bro there was an excellent writeup on t3/clen, If I were you I would concentrate on either cutting or bulking, you cant do both effectively. What are your stats?
    I think you misread. I'm discussing T3 and it's use to build more muscle during a bulking cycle. I've read that T3 can help actually build more muscle given that the person eats enough calories to do so, which would, as I speculate, require even more calories than a usual bulking cycle diet would call for. I am not discussing losing fat and building muscle at the same time.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    This is a topic Ive been searching for answers on for a while. I think a low dose of T3 can be beneficial in a bulking cycle. especially when used in conjuction with 19nors that tend to decrease T3 levels. T3 will allow for increased protein synthesis as well as quicker metabolism of all macronutrients. It will all be dependent upon overall caloric intake of course but if calories are kept high and the dose low a synergistic effect may be achieved.

and if all else fails at least you will stay lean.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Ive also read that during GH treatment T3 levels decrease and a low dose (25mcg) of T3 will bring levels back to normal. I think it will depend on the individual. Ive taken 25mcgs of T3 while cutting when I felt I stalled out, and I was not real happy with the results. I felt it made me flat even after increasing calories. I can't imagine trying to gain muscle while on T3.

T3 levels when taking GH do decrease in some individuals, but in others in can increase. like you said tho. i think it will depend on the individual. no real scientific backing either. tho i tend to care more about real world results.

bahrianite is offline Associate Member
    t3 speeds up the process so much that more than half of the calories you eat will be used by the mitochondria so fast that the body wouldn't be able to really deliver nutrients to the muscles as per their requirement.

so i think that t3 would definatly help you feel more energetic ( because of the high calorie intake by mitochondria which would produce a good amount of ATP),but it wont help you in building anything IMHO.

I've read quite a few threads on other steroid forums, and a lot of them seem split on the issue as well as to whether or not T3 can help build even more muscle during a bulking cycle.

Only one way to find out

I don't know if I wanna risk hindering my gains next cycle because it's going to be a pretty heavy cycle.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ that being said why even bother trying t3 if u are getting divided input ...a pretty heavy cycle without t3 should still ensure great mass gains right? (provided diet rest etc). Why take an unnecessary chance?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    ^^^ that being said why even bother trying t3 if u are getting divided input ...a pretty heavy cycle without t3 should still ensure great mass gains right? (provided diet rest etc). Why take an unnecessary chance?
    That's what I was leaning towards. I think I'll just save it for a cutting cycle.

Drake Hotel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerofgod87 View Post
    Given that I eat enough calories, do you think that T3 could actually help build more muscle during a cycle than without it? T3 increases the rate at which one can use nutrients within the body, specifically macronutrients such as protein and carbs. Can I somehow use this to build more muscle than usual on a bulking cycle. Scarcely throughout some steroid profiles over the internet for T3, one can see that it mentions that it can, during bulking cycles, actually make these steroids "work better." What do you think?

I bought some T3, and if I feel like it would help me build more muscle, I will use it along with my bulk cycle in about a month. Otherwise, I will just save it for a summer cut.
    Sure you can, T3 increases both protein synthesis and protein breakdown (I don't know if the net effect on protein balance is positive or negative though). I'd go with 50mcg. If your protein intake isn't already high, it's necessary that you increase your intake. Not a ridiculous amount perhaps, personally I have no muscle loss on T3 if I adhere to the "standard" two grams protein per pound bodyweight. You can also use GH and insulin to improve protein balance.

Thread Information