View Poll Results: Ever had blood evident while aspirating?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 45.00%
  • No

32 53.33%
  • Maybe

1 1.67%
    Mylo333 is offline Junior Member

Blood while Aspirating

Just wanted to know, should i discard a shot if i aspirate and blood is evident?

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Nah, just change the needle and pin again.

user12345654321 is offline Junior Member
    just change the needle and inject again. the blood in there is yours!

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    like said just change the pin and try a bit further over from where you last went. It happened to me last week in the glutes. I always swab the area again just to be sure.

Thanks haven't yet done my 1st shot yet just doing some proper research before i shoot, i been on 1 of the medical forums and 1 of the posts said don't ever re-use the contents, rather dispose the syringe and contents and start fresh, as you can see where my curiosity for this subject came up, so just making sure its perfectly fine to re-shoot with a different pin

Quote Originally Posted by Mylo333 View Post
    Thanks haven't yet done my 1st shot yet just doing some proper research before i shoot, i been on 1 of the medical forums and 1 of the posts said don't ever re-use the contents, rather dispose the syringe and contents and start fresh, as you can see where my curiosity for this subject came up, so just making sure its perfectly fine to re-shoot with a different pin
    Thats b@llocks, just change the pin give it another swab and your good to go matey ;-)

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    Its not easy to hit a vein but always aspirate anyway. I don't see a problem with switching pins just make sure you could see the next draw.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    of course you will draw blood sometime or the other when you aspirate before shooting... bound to happen eventually... just stastistics

but yeah, the blood that comes out if still fresh (what do u think happens to the blood you donate - always takes a few mins before it ends up in the icebox, especially during a charity drive), just change pins and go back right in!
    Last edited by InsaneInTheMembrane; 11-03-2008 at 10:44 AM.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    No, it's your blood. Only thing it will do is help get into your body easier. That's why heroine addicts aspirate in the vein and mix the blood with the shot.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    I don't think you even need to change the pin. Just stick it somewhere else! No real alarm or problem!

Thumbs up

Great, thanks for voting and for giving me much needed info...

Bio-boosted is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    I don't think you even need to change the pin. Just stick it somewhere else! No real alarm or problem!
    +1. Just pull out alittle or in further and reaspirate. If you get blood again, repin.

Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    The problem with doing that is the pin blunts considerably when you have pushed it in once which will make it a more painful injection the second time round. Best to change the pin imo

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^^^ Totally agree...

Its just a pin, not that big a deal to change...

TASSY5 is offline Associate Member
    whats wrong if you have some blood in the seringe will it effect the results??????

Quote Originally Posted by TASSY5 View Post
    whats wrong if you have some blood in the seringe will it effect the results??????
    No m8 course not. Once its in it will work! ;-)

Ok so i've finally done my 1st shot and all went well no pain during the shot but the next day the pain was there but it wasnt agonising pain somewhat like a a normal flu shot that had a delayed reaction, i just wanted to findout, when aspirating how much do you have to pull back to see if you hit a vein and see if there's any blood, also i'm due for my 2nd shot today not sure when to take it, before gym or after gym?

Fire Man is offline Junior Member
    no you dont need to change the pin its pointless. just take it out rub alcohol swab and hit, just move a lil away from the spot and inject.

Thanks bro, i think us newbies prefer changing the pin because the pin tends to get blunt after the 1st try,

(when aspirating how much do you have to pull back to see if you hit a vein and see if there's any blood, also i'm due for my 2nd shot today not sure when to take it, before gym or after gym?)

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    nothing to do with newbies....id change the pin.. i prefer sharp pins.. dont touch the pin with a swab.. what the... change the pin.....

to answer the question.. just barely pull back.. if your in a vein blood will rush in.. if not you may see a few tiny bubbles..

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Man View Post
    no you dont need to change the pin its pointless. just take it out rub alcohol swab and hit, just move a lil away from the spot and inject.
    Straight up bad advice...

Never swab the needle with alcohol pads..

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Man View Post
    DO NOT listen to this advice it is wrong and clearly dangerous. You never ever touch the needle with anything before you inject. If in doubt get rid of it a use a new one.

In the hundreds of injections I have done I have never aspirated blood once

TASSY5 is offline Associate Member
    What if you shoot anyway. Will it cause any problem or not work properly??
    I don't asperate. I pin and then shoot. 3 times I have pulled out and had blood run down my leg. Am I going to hurt myself by doing this?

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just squirt the blood out, change pins, and inject

Quote Originally Posted by TASSY5 View Post
    What if you shoot anyway. Will it cause any problem or not work properly??
    I don't asperate. I pin and then shoot. 3 times I have pulled out and had blood run down my leg. Am I going to hurt myself by doing this?
    If you dont aspirte and you are in a vein you will find out the hard way that what you are not doing is really dumb. The juice will go straight to your lungs and you will have a massive coughing fit, if you inject enough you will probably pass out. Why dont you aspirate ? its not hard dude

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I always aspirate . Never got blood. Once, however, I must have nicked a vein or something and oil got in. It was not a pleasant experience at all. Coughing, feeling really hot, strong odor/taste of alcohol, felt like I was gonna pass out. Hope to never experience it again. And that was probably not even the whole shot...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Just squirt the blood out, change pins, and inject
    For real is that, that hard to grasp. There really should be know other way to even discuss.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    when i get blood I just shoot it anyways I hit viens all the time you can get a little light headed but thats all that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by mx3 View Post
    when i get blood I just shoot it anyways I hit viens all the time you can get a little light headed but thats all that happens.
    Complete fvcking crap. I hope you really hit one one day and you will find out that what you are saying is BS

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by mx3 View Post
    if you just knicked a vein on the way in yes.. if your pumping the shit directly into a vein its a different ball game

Ok so yesterday i had my 2nd shot, it was very painfull on the way in not sure if i mite have nicked a vein, i aspirated and there was no blood, when i removed the pin some blood came out of the injection site, i swabbed it will an alcohol pad, i also felt a bit light headed and felt like i wanted to throw up, i'm not sure but i have narrowed the pain down to a few things,
    i injected on the weeker leg, (i couldn't feel a thing on my 1st shot on the other leg)
    i did legs in the gym before i injected,
    the pin wasnt properly lubricated with the oil
    Just a question for the experienced, was anyone ever afraid of injecting themselves? did you get over it and how long did it take to get used to it?
    i want to inject myself but i realised i cant look at the injection without feeling lightheaded, yesterdays pain while going in put me off injecting myself, not that i cant handle the pain...

Just squeeze out a little oil to make sure you get all the air bubbles out before injecting.

It also serves as a lubricant.

As far as injecting yourself, it took me about 3 shot before i could care less.

I actually like doing it now... It not a big deal at all.

I was shaking like a leaf on my first couple of injections, so much I couldn't hold the pin still. Now it takes me literally 30 seconds from the time I get everything on the table to the time I am walking out the bathroom door. It will get easier dude, it really is no big deal. A little blood is totally normal. I see blood on about 80% of my injections. I have been shooting twice a week for the last four years !!!

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylo333 View Post
    Ok so yesterday i had my 2nd shot, it was very painfull on the way in not sure if i mite have nicked a vein, i aspirated and there was no blood, when i removed the pin some blood came out of the injection site, i swabbed it will an alcohol pad, i also felt a bit light headed and felt like i wanted to throw up, i'm not sure but i have narrowed the pain down to a few things,
    i injected on the weeker leg, (i couldn't feel a thing on my 1st shot on the other leg)
    i did legs in the gym before i injected,
    the pin wasnt properly lubricated with the oil
    Just a question for the experienced, was anyone ever afraid of injecting themselves? did you get over it and how long did it take to get used to it?
    i want to inject myself but i realised i cant look at the injection without feeling lightheaded, yesterdays pain while going in put me off injecting myself, not that i cant handle the pain...

as far as the pain on the way in....what guage pin are you injecting with? let the alcohol dry before pinning and i use a a different pin for injecting then what i used to draw with. blood came out of the injection site because you just poked a hole in yourself...as long as there was no blood when you aspirated it is fine. the lightheadedness was probably from you holding your breath. make sure you breathe. i usually make it a point to train the muscle i pinned after injecting. youll get over your nervousness in no time. it will become routine and youll get better as you go.

Thanks for the info bro's appreciate it

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I always leave a little bit of air in the syringe to force all the gear out....

So this is my 4th week on test, i had no other option but to shoot the test myself, was really nervous at 1st but i felt way less pain than when my partner injected me, the only problem i had was aspirating, it was freakn hard to aspirate , i was scared the needle would break and i couldnt find a stable and safe way to aspirate, any tips? also for the 1st time i had a little lump on the injection site, i know its ok to have the lump, i was just wondering howcome i didnt have the lump when my partner injected me? i have to say up to know i felt a little strength gains, but i'm sure it will increase by week 12, my aggression level has also increased but i'm not sure if thats all in my head

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    you should start your own thread when you have questions instead of hijacking an old one.

that said as far as aspirating the only advice i have is you will get better. it just takes practice. sometimes you get lumps, other times you wont. too many factors to say why you did this time and not others.

assuming you are using a longer estered test 4 weeks is still early. you should start to notice more in the next week or two.

think that about covered it.

Thread Information